Search results

1. evasyar

FA: CApcom CPS2 Game Boards

On Ebay! The prices are low at $9.99 for a CPS2 *green* Street Fighter Zero 2 Plus, *blue* SFA2 & Marvel Super Heroes. bid bid bid :)
  2. evasyar

CMVS 1-slot for sale @last PRICE DROP@

SOLD! I have a 1-slot CMVS with Neo-bitz video; with unibios 1.2; with 2 old-style mod-extended joysticks; with 'special' king of fighters 2002 cart. This CMVS was made by JKurtz. It has component vids and s-video. paypal ok +2% on total. USPS / US-based bank money order also ok. yours for...
  3. evasyar

little neo geo sale

hello fellow members. i have some neo geo items up for sale: 1) consolised MV1FZ mobo with latest unibios version and NEOBitz video encoder for glorious component output. it comes with 2 old style neo geo sticks modified with extensions, and "thrown-in" MVS cart only of the king of fighters...
  4. evasyar

Tenchu Senran Online Reviews Anybody?

just wonderin how is this game tenchu senran online off xbox live? are there any good online content? lag free? how does it play? can some of our japanese brothers mind giving out reviews of this game? :spock:
  5. evasyar

Happy Birthday Rugal2000!

HBD Brother! may you gain all the grey streaks of wisdom as year passes. somehow i thought you are about the same age as me but 31 is good brother. more years to collect more neo geo to go... hey man tell GBITCH i said hi and rejoin the forum man. have all the beer and joint and break the HBD...
  6. evasyar

Double Dragon II PCB Video Color Problem

i just got this PCB yesterday and i hooked it up to the SG on s-video - i am getting color output problems with this. the colors are off, its like too much green or red tones on it. the SG im using outputs natural RGB that uses external video encoder (NEOBitz-based) of component, s-video...
  7. evasyar

About MVS Cart Labels...

...anyone know some links to how to create these MVS cart labels? nothing too fancy. i liked how kennyboy reproduce his for example, with a basic white background. where can i find those sticky labels from off mainstream sources? office depot? i have to start from scratch with some of yaton...
  8. evasyar

quick CPS2 question...

what is approximate WEIGHT of CPS2 A+B boards sandwiched??? is it between 5 to 8 lbs??? thanks.
  9. evasyar

CPS2 SFZ2ALPHA Ebay Score...

well...after almost 16mos of failures, finally scored one off ebay i thought for a glimmer there i would get this under 50$ then the sharks started to pour in there...if you look at the bid history, these snipers are persistent little buggers arent they. you would think they would just fukkin...
  10. evasyar

Are these '80s PCBs considered RARE...

- Willow from CAPCOM 1989 - Street Fighter from CAPCOM 1987 :conf:
  11. evasyar

gamers who own AW SamSho Tenka...

- did this version got CENSORED as well? Or just the PS2 version got censored? - Is it multi-regional also? Or just JAPANESE only? :emb:
  12. evasyar

WTB: 9/17 - 9/23 2006

...err yes, i want to buy the ff: Arcade PCB - Super Street Fighter 2 X Grand Master Challenge Japanese/Green/CPS2/B Super Famicom/Super NES - Final Fight Tough SFC, complete or cart only, priced accordingly - Rushing Beat Ran SFC, complete or cart only, priced accordingly - Rushing...
  13. evasyar

MVS WTB THREAD: 8/27 - 9/2 2006...

...err yes, i want to buy the ff: - ninja masters haohninpocho - samurai shodown II, US or japan - samurai shodown IV, US or japan - street hoop/dunk dreams, US or japan if you have both for bulk deal even better but i wont hold my breath for it. generally carts only, but partial or...
  14. evasyar

evasyar's n00b BUILD-A-SUPERGUN help thread.

so as the title reads. i decided to build my own jamma test rig for some HW build experiences, well, might as well be this project. i will try to use dean's bazooka as guiding template somewhat, with some personal tweaks. i have been reading his guide and other external sources as well so i...
  15. evasyar

WOW! awesome HNG64 ebay score. YES!

HNG64 mobo w FFWA I just won this hrs ago... Looks to be HNG64 mobo rev.2 even. only for 31$ + 20$ for shipping. now all i need is commission someone to build me a SG to hook this baby up to, and a Samurai Shodown 64 cart. I am set again with a Hyper! YES! I will do all I can to not ever let...
  16. evasyar

What do Conversionists do with SAC'D parts

always wonder about this... what sprung this question was from fakk2 alluding he provided working Fatal Fury 3 cart for the NG.DEV.TEAM to SAC to make a conversion for. what do members do with the PCB innards? are they working Fatal Fury 3 carts to begin with? Seems like a waste to throw...
  17. evasyar

UPD: AES console video/reset problems...I got the 5V 4A PSU From Jameco

...several days ago, i was trying to troubleshoot some NOS games in a newly acquired neobitz modded system, but now i have to address the system itself. firstly, i was trying to troubleshoot the NOS console carts - i have sengoku 2 and 2x sengokus. first addressed was possible contact...
  18. evasyar

Is it IMPOSSIBLE to Consolise a HNG64 rev.1??

How about a supergun connected to it, what does the supergun need to have to run a rev.1 properly? :emb:
  19. evasyar

need troubleshoot help: AES console and NOS cart contacts

**symptoms** i inserted the NOS cart in and power up the system normal, i see the neo geo logo display then disappears and neo geo logo comes up again then disappers again. its like the game tries to boot and tries it several time then gives out and then just nothing, no signal at all from the...
  20. evasyar

YES! Back from among the NEO-GEO Dead...

...feels good to be back from neo geo luv after 3 yr hiatus, selling off accumulated neo geo collections, buying, selling again, such a see saw relationship. hopefully this time i will hold on to them with loyalty. not bad start really, got a neobitz deal from howd (cant wait to try out neobitz...