YES! Back from among the NEO-GEO Dead...

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
...feels good to be back from neo geo luv after 3 yr hiatus, selling off accumulated neo geo collections, buying, selling again, such a see saw relationship. hopefully this time i will hold on to them with loyalty.

not bad start really, got a neobitz deal from howd (cant wait to try out neobitz component), sweet starter deal from chrisr (numerous aes incl sengoku 2, YES!), neobitz CMVS from jordan to try out some "hong kong enchanced" and taboo carts, then nabbing the last SSVS US cart from shawn - this should settle me for a while...

looking for RB2, hope to get one soon. cya brothers!

had someone try out the component on a projector yet? just wonderin... peace! :)

kite

n00b
Welcome back :) I´m in the same position as you.. i´ve had 3 AES so far and 1 consolized MVS some years ago.. now´s my comeback and i´m waiting for my second consolized MVS to arrive here :) Bought some games in the meantime and i, too, hope that i´m loyal this time :)

I would be interested in the qualty difference of RGB and Component on a beamer too. I really think there´s not much difference because the internal scaler and deinterlacer also boosts the quality (Sanyo Z3) Is there a notable difference?

Last edited: