Search results

1. Xian Xi

Looking for a working Super Famicom motherboard

Let me know if you got one for sale. Thanks
  2. Xian Xi

WTB: iPad mini or iPad2 or newer*FOUND*

Let me know what you have and price. Needs to be in working condition, prefer no screen cracks. Thanks edit: Huge thank you to those that PM'd.
  3. Xian Xi

IC Card Interface Connector for 1st Gen AES?

Anyone got the pinout for the memory card connector on a Gen 1 AES JP? I saw the PAL schematics but it’s different. Mostly just looking for all the control signals pinout. CARDOE CARDWE CARDWEN CARDWENB REGEN Pretty much any control signal going to a TTL.
  4. Xian Xi

Need Someone with Apple to pull Data from iPhone

My wife's iPhone XR is stuck in DFU mode right now. We just got back from our first family vacation and this phone is only 3 weeks old, all the family pics and vids are on it and Apple says we can only erase everything. We didn't get a chance to setup the iCloud backup when we got it as we were...
  5. Xian Xi

WTB: JROK 4.1 new or used

Just looking for a working one. PM me if you have one for sale.
  6. Xian Xi

WTB: Laptop or Notebook, Windows only

Looking for a cheap working laptop, the smaller the better. I just need USB ports. Mine was good but it updated to Windows 10 at some point and started to run like crap and super slow, it was fine on Windows 7. If you got one, shoot me a PM.
  7. Xian Xi

Anyone able to help with a game hack?

It was started by smkdan but he disappeared. Shoot me a PM or post here if you are able to help. If you need compensation, that can be arranged if need be.
  8. Xian Xi

What generates the crosshatch?

I got a 2 slot with a messed up crosshatch. First time seeing this. No text in middle and grid reminds me of a C rom low address glitch.
  9. Xian Xi

WTB: Minecraft PS4 not Story crap**FOUND**

My daughter was extremely disappointed in the story version, she just wants survival mode like on PC. PM me if you got one for sale cheaper than ebay. Can also trade straight up for a Switch Story one. Edit: Found, thanks
  10. Xian Xi

MV4 Crosshatch of Death 2018

Repairing a 4 slot for someone. Initially it wouldn’t boot. Removed leaking battery, repaired all traces. Tested, got a Video RAM error, bad lower VRAM, replaced it and now I get the crosshatch but no games work. Checked the traces for the F138 on the top board at A2, traces were good to all...
  11. Xian Xi

FS: JAMMA PCBs

Clearing some space. This is what I have in my storage. Most of these are known working but all will be retested before any are actually sold. PCBs for Sale: Rushing Heroes Full Kit - $100 Run n Gun Kit - $150 Revenge of Doh - $80 shipped in US Premier Soccer - $50 shipped in US Seibu Cup...
  12. Xian Xi

JNX Black Friday Sale 2017

***SALE IS LIVE AND SOMETHINGS ARE MOVING FAST*** No quantity limits on items (unless noted) All discounted items will be sold as a pre-order, meaning, it will ship once its assembled. ***Shipping*** Due to PayPal's horrid shipping calculator, you might be overcharged for shipping. Any...
  13. Xian Xi

FS: Knights of the Round US CPS1 - Phoenixed

Selling a WATW Knights of the Round CPS1 that has been phoenixed(Suicide Battery removed), includes original program rom. Selling for $350 obo shipped in the US. (Price Confirmed) If you have any questions, please let me know.
  14. Xian Xi

JNX Phase - New Fighting Adapter for Your Dedicated Neo Geo cab **PREORDER**

***Cross posting this here in case people didn't see it*** This is a project that I've been working on for 2 years now and we have finally got it to a version where I'm happy with all that it does. The JNX Phase uses the already known 1+2=3 button method found in Samurai Shodown. Using that...
  15. Xian Xi

JNX Phase - New Fighting Adapter for Your Dedicated Neo Geo cab **PREORDER**

This is a project that I've been working on for 2 years now and we have finally got it to a version where I'm happy with all that it does. The JNX Phase uses the already known 1+2=3 button method found in Samurai Shodown. Using that logic, the JNX Phase let's you play your favorite 6 button...
  16. Xian Xi

Neo Geo Hori Stick Mod

I can't remember who posted it but I recall someone saying that there was a specific Seimitsu/Sanwa stick that drops right in with minimal hacking. Anyone know which stick it is?
  17. Xian Xi

JNX Shift - A Neo Geo Adapter **Available Now**

****JNX Shift now available, special pricing for the 1st batch is $14.99, limited stock**** This is the JNX Shift, an inline button remap for the Neo Geo CD joypad. We all have used one before and majority of us hate the button layout. With the Shift, you simply just move the jumpers to how...
  18. Xian Xi

FS: 2 X Sega Saturn Rhea***SOLD***

***BOTH SOLD*** The Rhea mod is for using an SD card in your Saturn instead of game discs. These are for the 20 pin models only. We had 21 pin ones so we can't use them so trying to get the funds back. Go here for install instructions...
  19. Xian Xi

WTB: NEO CD Pad, working or not*FOUND*

Can't find mine so let me know what you got and shipped price.
  20. Xian Xi

What 80s movie is this?

I remember watching USA Up All Night and came across an 80s teen sex comedy with a main character that looks like the brother from Just One of the Guys. He has this alien ability to make girls orgasm by looking at them and antennae would sprout from his head as he did it. Anyone know what...