Search results

1. it290

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Came back to this game recently and have been working on my scores for all courses. Landed a -12 on Japan with the Shot Maker this evening which is a personal best for the course. One technique I haven't seen mentioned in this thread is deliberately angling your shot as high as possible...
  2. it290

MOTW Rank

Another gameplay question -- I've been playing a lot of MOTW recently as well, and I was just wondering if this game had some kind of rank system. I've had the game set on level 4 since I got it, but lately my high scores have been increasing (I think about 1.3m is my highest), and the CPU is...
  3. it290

Rage of the Dragons scoring

Hey all, Just picked up a ROTD kit. I'm liking the game so far - not too deep, but fun in a MvC kind of way - but I was wondering about the scoring. What are the main factors concerning the bonus you get after each match? It seems like using the team duplex is essential, since I tend to get...
  4. it290

Q. about Jenet's ending in MOTW (SPOILERS)

In B. Jenet's ending, after defeating Kain, she bumps into some unknown person and says 'Huh? You? No way ... you lookin' to die?'. Does anyone know who the heck this person is?
  5. it290

MVS battery question

Sorry if this has been asked before -- I tried using the search, but it seems to be b0rked right now (keeps throwing an error). I got a consolized MVS system recently (2-slot)and so far I haven't opened it up to inspect it, but I was wondering what battery type it uses to save high scores and...
  6. it290

Interesting thing in Fatal Fury Special

Well, similarly to the topic that somebody posted about the alien head in Gen-An's SS2 stage a little while back, I noticed something today while playing Fatal Fury Special. On Andy's stage, in the background you can see Terry hanging out (yep-- even if you're playing as Terry). I've been...
  7. it290

Why was the Neo priced so high?

I was watching that G4 TV show thing about the history of SNK earlier, and it got me thinking -- why was the system priced so high? I can understand the cartridges being expensive, since the huge ROMs inside certainly weren't cheap, but it seems to me that the system itself, despite being...
  8. it290

Wanted: Dead AES cart or cart shell

I want an AES cart shell to hack up in order to make a protector for my Phantom, but I don't want to kill a working cart to do it, so I thought I'd ask and see if anyone happened to have a dead cart or empty shell around anywhere. If so, hit me with a PM, thanks.
  9. it290

Fatal Fury 2 - Defeating Krauser

Can anyone give me some tips for defeating Krauser's cheap ass? Currently I'm playing with Terry, but general strats are good as well. Actually, general game tips would help also. I'm playing on 'Easy' mode and still getting owned a good percentage of the time.