Rage of the Dragons scoring

it290

Not so MEGA, eh?
Hey all,

Just picked up a ROTD kit. I'm liking the game so far - not too deep, but fun in a MvC kind of way - but I was wondering about the scoring. What are the main factors concerning the bonus you get after each match? It seems like using the team duplex is essential, since I tend to get a better bonus when I use it, even if I'm low on life as opposed to almost getting a perfect and not using it. I've managed to 1cc the game once so far (on level 4), but even then my score was only in the 160000 range, and this is after pulling off some fairly lengthy combos. I can't understand how it's possible to get the 500000 needed to top the scoreboard, but I'm sure it all has to do with the end of match bonuses. Anyone know?

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Dont quote me on this but RotD is one of my fav titles on my AES and I have invested alot of time into it and in my experience I think the scoring/grading comes from the higher combo counts, the use of tag combos, supers, super finishes, super finishes IN a tag combo and not losing a character in a fight. Those are the criteria that I know of. I also think that the types of damage you take also has something to do with it. Not just the amount of damage you TAKE but the TYPES of hits you soak up. Someone correct me if im wrong.

O.