Search results

1. SHO

Sengoku 3 conversion?!?!?!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SENGOKU-3-US-convert-Neo-Geo-AES-NeoGeo_W0QQitemZ250570874596QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFR_SK_Jeuxvideo_Games_VideoGames?hash=item3a57301ee4 i can't read french, is this a conversion? i really can't believe sengoku 3 is being converted!
  2. SHO

UK: Fatal Fury 2 AES jap £15 shipped

Fatal Fury 2 jap £ 15 shipped to UK Gamer condition Case: 5/10 has slight rip to plastic at top and a small hole in plastic at bottom, tray no crack cart: 7/10 general wear manual: 7/10 general wear
  3. SHO

UK: MVS AOF3 FFS

2 MVS cart for sale UK only buyer for now Art of Fighting 3 £13 shipped Fatal Fury Special £18 shipped Currency is GBP Great British Pounds Take both £26 shipped I don't charge extra for paypal, I don't ask for gift payment Art of Fighting 3 Custom Lable the 4 screws are very worn, not gonna...
  4. SHO

FatalFurySpecial - Funny looking

Got a Fatal Fury special, but it got some funny roms on it there is a rom with paper stuck onto it
  5. SHO

Where can I buy a Bios socket?

Where can i get one of these? I want to install Unibios 2.0, but I want to install a socket I have no idea where to get it I'm in the UK, a UK store or a store that ships to UK would be cool!
  6. SHO

So How do you do fatalities in SSVS?

Excuse my noobness So under what exact condition can you perform a fatality and how do you do it?
  7. SHO

UK : Jap AES AOF1 & SVC (on hold)

ON HOLD FOR THE PERSON BELOW Sale to UK only for now, unless no one in the uk want it Take both for £ 120 shipped SVC Jap AES (from neo bomberman) Case: 90% Near Mint (a slight indent at the back) Insert: 90% faint crease at some of the gaps of the case (you know those silly gaps at the top...
  8. SHO

Euro AES Fatal Fury 2

I want a AES EURO version of Fatal Fury 2 condition doesnt matter that much, but at least in excellent condition i suppose and must be complete don't offer me anything other than euro version, i already have a jap version, i'm after a euro one
  9. SHO

SSVS Bugged or not Bugged? What should I buy?

I want to get SSVS, but i don't know which version I should get There are now 4 version which should I go for? So what fault is there for the bugged version, I plan to get the uni2.0 bios if I get the bugged one Whats missing from the fixed version? Sorry if this has been repeated, but I...
  10. SHO

Sale at the Neostore!!!

Just go check it out!
  11. SHO

FS: (UK) English Sengoku 2 AES

Anyone looking for one of these, play it to death now so thinking of getting rid of it I am only consider selling if it is good offer, if not, it will remain on my shelf yea i have a feedback thread on this forum somewhere photo is of the real thing
  12. SHO

Sale On At Neo Store!!!

Go check it out! :D
  13. SHO

Sengoku 3 AES down to 15

after almost 3 years this game is almost selling out down to 15 now do you think the number of copies will slowly drift to 0 or all of a sudden super fast sell out? the last 2 game same to sell out fast when its down to a low number oh yea and the price has gone up
  14. SHO

anyone ever manage to beat aof2???

seriously.... who has ever manage to complete aof2? i got this memory card from japan... on it was a save file of aof2 where saved is special stage where you fight geese.... and he is impossible to beat :mad: I do mean impossible.............. :(
  15. SHO

SHO feedback thread

well... i think its time for me to have one...since almost everyone got one don't think i sold to many ppl... don't think i'll get much response post here if you bought from me :make_fac:
  16. SHO

WTB: MVS Kof 97 + 01 + 02 + 03

I want cheap loose cart kof 97 01 02 03 I'll take kits but depending on price ok hit me with prices :multi_co:
  17. SHO

US MS1 cart sticker image

where can i get a cart sticker image for US MS1... i want 1 thats looks like the official one.... any idea?
  18. SHO

Sengoku 3 = Good!

I don't understand why ppl say sengoku 3 is shit... i just got mine... i love it... not the best scroll along beat em up but is good graphics is amazing...cool combos its kinda lame in the first 10 min... it gets better as it goes along :multi_co: stage 6 is kinda cool :multi_co:
  19. SHO

Anyone need MS5 Classic art pack?

Ok i think i'm gonna buy sengoku 3 anyone need the ms5 art pack? or should i just buy it with the art pack? :loco:
  20. SHO

FS: (UK) MVS sonic wings 3 + Zintrick (New)

Photo to follow Sonic Wings 3 English Label £ 30 Shipped insured Printed "sonic wings 3" on it not aerofighter 3 label in perfect condition with only 1 black pen mark Neo Geo CD Zintrick Brand new Factory sealed... how much can i get for this? any offers? I won't sell if it is too low. :glee...