Sengoku 3 conversion?!?!?!

1980te72

New Challenger
yeah, it is. this is what the google translator had to say.

"Sell Conversion Game: Sengoku 3 + mini marquee Everything is in very good condition and visual functioning. I answer all the questions when they are reasonable so do not hesitate. "

SHO

Raiden's Valet
i remember there were so many in neo store and were selling cheap

and ppl bought them to sac and convert, now it being converted back... :rolleyes:

1980te72

New Challenger
yeah i gotta say its the first converted sengoku 3 ive ever seen as well.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Wow it sure ain't cheap is it? £210, doesn't seem much interest in it yet.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Conversions are technically boots and shouldn't even be allowed to be sold on ebay according to their policy. :oh_no:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I'll show you a good saccing.

You can try be as entertaing to the mong populace at large as you want to be, but the fundamental question is: How come Sengoku 2001/3 became so rare, they were abundant a while ago :D

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
i remember there were so many in neo store and were selling cheap

and ppl bought them to sac and convert, now it being converted back... :rolleyes:

Yeah it's come full cirlce. This is really retarded shit. Nobody seems to care if the game is any good or not, merely how many are available.

Oh and to however said that converions are bootlegs, they aren't really.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Oh and to however said that converions are bootlegs, they aren't really.

Just because it uses SNK chips doesn't mean it's a legitimate cartridge. If someone sold a Slug 1 conversion as a legit cart at full cost, there'd be shit flying in so many directions here it wouldn't even be funny.

Oh, and to whoever said that conversions are bootlegs, they aren't really.

fixed.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Correct. It's like saying if I spent $500 on an Euro Kizuna case and insert and then made a conversion using MVS chips, it wouldn't justify the high amount it fetches because it has SNK chips.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Looks like they sacced a few too many of these to make SSVS unfixed conversions, now Sengoku 3 is hot shit. :oh_no:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I wonder when FF3 is going to be rare, it's coming no doubt.

I've actually rolled the thought around in my head of buying a dozen or so of these carts and hoarding them for a few years, just to see if I could pull a ROI.

Of course, video games aren't good investments so I always talk myself down in the end.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
FF3 is already rare. Finding a good condition copy is nearly impossible these days.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
i think there are alot less ss2 on the market too (less than before not as in rare)
or may be ppl got fed up selling these, no one buys them

Give me a break... Sengoku 3 isn't even worth what it originally sold for in the price guide. Why on earth would you bother converting a game unless it's worth more than $200. Now Metal Slug or Kizuna, those are worthwhile conversions.
What's next...an Aggressors of Dark Kombat conversion?