Search results

1. F

KoF 2001 with UniBios 2.0

I read in some news bit or whatever that there was some fixes for KoF01 with the UniBios 2.0. Now what I in particular would like to know is exactly how this manifests. Could some nice person out there who owns a KoF´01 MVS cart (preferably a japanese since that's what I have, but it doesn't...
  2. F

WTB: Metal Slug X complete kit

Please sell me your complete english Metal Slug X kit. I'm paying somewhere around $150 for it. Maybe more. PM me with info about your kit and we can discuss it.
  3. F

Bowl online

enjoy! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bowling.shtml
  4. F

Metal Slug 5 video update

Three new movies!! http://www.snkneogeousa.com/ms5_videos_index.html If this was mentioned in another thread I couldn't care less. Enjoy! *likes the innovative 2nd boss*
  5. F

CPS2 video sinal is too strong

When I play CPS2 games the video signal is too strong. So I can't read white text on somewhat light backgrounds since those backgrounds should actually be darker. How do I solve this. Turning on the monitor settings (1084 S) helps a little, but that doesn't solve the issue about contrast between...
  6. F

new sprites in 2002

Okay... So I now have KoF 99-2002. I know some sprites in 02 are redrawn so I thought I'd ask which are they? Kims stance seems kinda redrawn, but that's all I've noticed so far. Yashiro seems to have a high animation frequency, but then again I have never seen him in any game before. So could...
  7. F

KoF 2001 menues?

So I have the KoF 01 MVS. Same as the rom. So if I enter the option menue everything is black. Could someone please take a picture of the main menue and the options menue? I would really like to see what these looks like.
  8. F

So I wanna get good (Kyo 2001)

I was practising the very first combo on this page: http://www.planetdreamcast.com/orochinagi/cyberfan/faq/makecombo.htm but I can't get it straight. IF I manage to connect jumping D to C I will absolutely NOT connect that co qcf DD. I could REALLY need some timing anvice.
  9. F

Video editing PC help needed

Ok, so this isn't neo related but don't sue me (you prolly can't since I live in Sweden and you can't reach me). Anyway I was asked by a friend to find out was was needed for a home video editor. So I figured that he'll need a bitching gfx card for it. I have the Matrox Parhelia in mind (since...
  10. F

WTB: Gun Smoke PCB

I want to buy the arcade version of Gun Smoke. Preferably with a JAMMA converter, but that isn't needed. I'm paying around $35-$40 depending on condition etc.
  11. F

Soccer Games

I am thinking of getting the Crystal System with Evolution Soccer. Has anyone here tried the game and cares to give me a review or reflection of it? I already have Super Sidekicks 4/Ultimate 11. Will this game still be worth the money? The specials seems awesome =) If anyone has some technical...
  12. F

Kyo and Iori - what's the story?

Why are they always angry with each other? And what's this Ochiro (or whatever) stuff? And how does K' fit into all of this? edit: I had a typo in the topic <small>[ September 05, 2003, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Fluff_Daddy ]</small>
  13. F

Ideas for Slug2 and other slowdowns

I got my slug2 MVS cart today and played it on my MV-1F. Now watching my brothers friends play this game I noticed all the slowdowns (who wouldn't?). There has to be a way to get around these! What I think might work would be to replace the Slug2 engine with the SlugX engine through some serious...
  14. F

Money Idol Exchanger secrets

I got my MIE MVS cart today and my little brother was practicing so that I won't kick his ass TOO hard when we duel. So he was playing solo play and being kinda pissed since it didn't go too well last time. He randomly moved the sticked and mashed the buttons and there it was! A HIDDEN...
  15. F

Wievpoint 2pl with Debug bios

I have Razs' debug bios ver 1.1 and I would like to play wievpoint 2 players simoultaneously. What dipswitches should be turned on?
  16. F

Slug3 austrige level

On the austrige level in slug 3 the clouds you see when you're riding the austrige has some kinda glitch. This is the only place in the game that I've noticed glitches. Anyone else has this?
  17. F

MV1-F shielding

I have an MV-1F and I want to make some kind of shielding to protect the condensators and the bios so that cart swapping won't be as risky as it is now. Anyone know how to easily make one?
  18. F

Fillmore games

I'm thinking about buying MVS carts from Fillmore gaems. Do I risk getting boots?
  19. F

AES difficulty level

Neo-Geo-man and I was bithcing each other in #shmups as usual. He said that he had never beat the last boss in Slug 3 so I figured I'd do it before him. To do this rather fair I figured I'd play at the same difficulty level as him. From TSS i can get that MVS = level 4 Now what about EASY...
  20. F

SLUG 3 MAPS WANTED!

Okay, I've googled for too long now! I remember that I once saw maps for all the metal slug 3 paths. Anyone now where they are? <small>[ July 27, 2003, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Fluff_Daddy ]</small>