Soccer Games

Fluff_Daddy

Galford's Armourer
I am thinking of getting the Crystal System with Evolution Soccer. Has anyone here tried the game and cares to give me a review or reflection of it?

I already have Super Sidekicks 4/Ultimate 11. Will this game still be worth the money? The specials seems awesome =)

If anyone has some technical information on the Crystal System (resoltion etc.) you're free to post them here.

Chatterer

Rugal's Thug
You carnt beat Super Sidekicks 2

With burning blackmen cutscenes when u fowl a african
And thumbs up chink managers when ure Asia and you score a goal

great stuff :buttrock:

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Yah, get Sidekicks 2. It's one of those occasions where the last version is not the best.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
BlackSpy said:
Yah, get Sidekicks 2. It's one of those occasions where the last version is not the best.

Bah!

Ultimate 11 all the way for me baby!! :D

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Tarma said:
Bah!

Ultimate 11 all the way for me baby!! :D

It's not a bad game, but SS2 cost my hundreds at my local over the years. It's the top arcade football of all time.

Fluff_Daddy

Galford's Armourer
As for Crystal games... Are there any more than that Golden Axe Clone and Evolution Soccer?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Fluff_Daddy said:
As for Crystal games... Are there any more than that Golden Axe Clone and Evolution Soccer?

Nope. Neither are terrible, I finally got to play the Crystal of Kings, and Evolution Soccer has been described as SS5... but... not really worth the money for just those 2 games. Oh well, Atomiswave has a soccer game coming :) Maybe you should get that and be ready for the Atomiswave assault headed our way ;)

-Nick