Search results

1. P

4th Generation Ipod 20GB. 1 Month used, plus plastic case

Hello people, good deal here. 1 month used perfect condition 20GB roll and click wheel ipod. 4th generation. All things needed, hookups, box, clear protection case etc.... $240.00 US. will take offers, need to sell ASAP lost my damn job again.
  2. P

MVS carts

Im looking for carts of the following games (MVS) KoF 96 RBFF Metal Slug SS3 KoF 95 shoot me some prices via pm, thanks
  3. P

Your Saturn favorites

I am about to trade for a White Saturn with mods...it will be able to play Jap, US, and UK saturn games.... give me some recommendations...or just state your favorite games...I want to get some major playtime on this, since I haven't owned one since it was released in the US back in the day. :)
  4. P

got what I wanted.

Anybody interested in trading a Phantom-1 for my ROTD Near mint AES cart? or possibly my excellant/very good condition SS4? trade done. Thanks Tom!
  5. P

a few games for sale

alright, im looking for reasonable offers, I will hand out a general price upon being PMed if needed. the games are as follows SS4 Japanese- Excellant condition KoF98 Japanese-Near Mint ROTD English- Near Mint Please PM reasonable offers, not looking for trades Thanks people.
  6. P

a couple AES games.

FF3: Very near mint with trading sticker. Japanese $70 shipped KoF99 Japanese near mint (very small scuff on on front of cart)$135 shipped Money Orders, but will accept paypal if needed.
  7. P

Ss4?

All pms returned.
  8. P

Ss4?

Yello boys and girls, I am slowly getting out of the Neo, and now im going to sell my dear dear friend Samurai Showdown 4 AES Japanese. It is N/M condition and pics are available via email or PM to those who are interested. I am looking for good offers, my prices are not set. Thanks ~Priest
  9. P

AoF3 ENGLISH!!!! SALE ONLY

Yes this time it's sale only, I had some problems finding the right thing for the trade so I am now excepting offers in money, via paypal prefered So good offers, please PM them
  10. P

Supergun.....retarted question

What exactly is a super gun? and what are its advantages?
  11. P

AoF3 ENGLISH!!!! for trade/sale

Hey im selling my AoF3 English AES complete Excellant Condition overall, looking for good offers P.S.! I am also interested in the fallowing games MOTW AES complete N/M to excellant KoF 2002 AES complete N/M to excellant MS3 AES Complete N/M to excellant SS2 AES complete N/M AoF 2 AES N/M...
  12. P

My last purchase for along long time

I was forced to make a last purchase, for at least half a year....no more money, tho im happy with my buy, a JP SS4 and a English AoF3, I just thought id whine about how damn expensive the Neo is...
  13. P

Looking to trade a damaged SS for Garou MoTW AES

Damn you John!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys, my friend thought it would be funny to make me look stupid! <small>[ March 04, 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Priest ]</small>
  14. P

ROTD.....how?

I have 3 questions 1.Johann is a bastard, whats the easiest way to kill him? 2.Can you play as Abubo on AES? if so how? 3.Can you play as Johann on AES? if so how?
  15. P

The Family

Im sorry for the spam, but we are still looking for Neo fans, and sellers/Buyers for Neo good, the forums, has Video game, Neo and anime discussion, and were just starting out. Come join the Family, and help a fellow Neo fan, start another Neo page! <a...
  16. P

Mr. V

I just received my ROTD from BlueVoodu, thanks alot, it was in supreme condition, if you werent a man I would make sweet love to you! buttrock
  17. P

SS4 and AoF3 which!?

If you could chose between a SS4 Japan Excellant-NM or a AoF3 English Excellant to Near Mint...What would it be and why?
  18. P

Question

Im not going bye the Neo Geo priceguide because it seems like a little bullshit, but how much should I be paying for a US AoF3 nm and a SS4 Excellance condition JP?
  19. P

SS4 and AoF3 AES!

I will try this again, I need SS4 complete n/m to excellant and AoF3 AES n/m, I don't care if its Japanese Or English!
  20. P

If You need to sell items

If you need to sell items and have not found business on these forums, you can also sell here at my new board <a href="http://pub10.ezboard.com/fthefamily62733frm1.showMessage?topicID=10.topic" target="_blank">http://pub10.ezboard.com/fthefamily62733frm1.showMessage?topicID=10.topic</a> Not...