SS4 and AoF3 which!?

Priest

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
If you could chose between a SS4 Japan Excellant-NM or a AoF3 English Excellant to Near Mint...What would it be and why?

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
SS4.
AOF 3 is a great game with lots of style and beautiful animation, but I think SSIV will hold your attention longer.

:)

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
if you look at it from a collectors stand point i would go with aof3 since it it rarer and harder to find than the japanese ss4.

but if you look at it from a gamers stand point i would go with ss4 as it has more depth in the game and to me atleast it is more enjoyable.

it is all on point of veiw if you are a gamer or a collertor or maybe both and if you are a gamer and a collertor i would go with the rarer one since they are harder to come by.

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
You can't go wrong with either of those games... although I would probably choose SS4 over AOF3, but I'm admittedly biased.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
SS4, purely from a gaming standpoint.

I prefer AoF1 and 2 over 3.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I agree with some of the above.

SS4 is a great game to play, tons of replay value. AOF 3 is pretty to look at, but the gameplay is very different from other fighting games. True, the US version of AOF 3 is much rarer than a JP version of SS4.

Are you a collector? Or a player? If you are both, which one are you first? That should answer your question.

Priest

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
If you can lend me 200 I will! But I am a collector and a player......would somone take a JAPNESE SS4 for a AOF3 Japan, in a trade if I were to do it?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I'd take AoF 3 just because it's one of the best games on the Neo Geo. Not everyone can play it though. It takes skill.

And it looks M A R V E L O U S.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Hmmm... That's a tough choice...

Very close , but I'd have to say AoF3, for sure... wink

It's not a terribly hard game as some people say, and it has a really unique game engine...

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Sam Sho IV, plays great, and sounds great. Also it's getting very very hard to find now, look how long it took TonK to find a copy. You might not get another chance, whereas AOF3 although uncommon is easier to get.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
SSIV it's gettin more difficult to find as time moves on, where AoF3 is more on the easier to find list even though it's on the uncomon list as well

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
They are both very good games. Thanks to the motion capture animation AOF3 does look M A R V E L O U S as EW said, but SS4 is also a very fun game.

I guess it depends on whether you like fighting games with swords, or fighting games with fists...

Priest

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Like I said before, would it be a possibility that somone would trade me a SS4 for a AoF3 english, just incase I have doubhts (Not saying I would actually do that, but would it be considered a fair trade?)

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
AOF3 is a really sweet game with added fighting features like kicking someone while they are down. buttrock
Anyway I wouls still go with SS4 that game looks way better much smoother animation better game play and I love Tam Tam in that one he is a tottal bad ass.