Search results

1. N

Will the cd repair work on a cdz?

Anybody know?
  2. N

my sad neo day

the day I found out about neo geo....its basically the same as finding out theres no easterbunny,sorry to ruin it for you kiddys,ahhhhhhhhhhh the neo geo world of lies,coruption,cheats,bootlegers,hipocrites,rip off artists,and oh did I forget alias....no one is who they portray they want your...
  3. N

thanks for deleteing my topic!

You guys are doing such a great job!I loved it this morning when I awoke to find my topic "m.i.a"...the search feature sucks thanks anyway,sound familar.My only beef is you delete my topic yet you condone pirates and pirateing....sorry but this does not compute.so basically if I wanted to post a...
  4. N

the cdz

ok, Im sure it was covered already but I need some info.Im thinking of getting one and I was wondering what some opinions were of the system overall.I have a mvs but I wont be able to play it as often as I like now because Im putting it in my friends store.So Im looking into the cdz...Also I...
  5. N

Where do the guys i get my carts from get there carts from?

Anyone know anything?
  6. N

can I take out my mvs board and hook up a hyper 64 ?

that would be sick,I think I might get a 64 board if this is possible!
  7. N

neo geo bios,where to download the files from?

Anybody know where I can find it?
  8. N

ravengames in london

Has anyone ever delt with these people? Comments?
  9. N

mvs owners with memery cards,

can you save high scores?I have only fighters at this time...so I was just wondering if the memery card would be an advantage to have?
  10. N

LOS ANGELES AREA AES,MVS,POCKET retail shops?

Know of any good stores,Im in the area this week....?
  11. N

how do you operate the dip switch?

Do you use needle nose pliers to grab the switch and pull it out? I dont under stand?
  12. N

mvs boxes,how much would you pay?

I know there basically worthless pieces of cardboard but I would to score some for mine that dont have boxes....anyone know where I would find some?
  13. N

dip settings for free play?

is it 1 off 5 on or somthing elese?
  14. N

the price of a mvs cabinet?

how much is too much$ for a 6 slot mvs....whats resonable....4 slot...? thanx
  15. N

any stores in colorado,mvs,aes,cd?

anyone know of any thing....even a good arcade?
  16. N

Who is this !arcade!......?

would someone please be kind enough to let me in on this big "secret"....!arcade!....?
  17. N

mark of the wolves end boss question?

I noticed at the end of mark of wolves that theres a round left on the cards or is this just me?like when Im playing freeman and theres three matches left ,but on the third from the last I always fight ,kevin?,and then the boss then the end...what happened to that other match?
  18. N

neo geo world

has any one in the forums ever visited neo geo world?what is this place like?how can I find out more about neo geo world? thanx
  19. N

what about rockman fighter

whats this game about?is it megaman?is it a platformer or a fighter?
  20. N

MOTW mvs owners..HELP!..

hello everyone,I just recieved my mark of the wolves mvs cart last week and I've been loven it but tonight I noticed somthing strange....when you first start up and go through the demo when the character select screen comes up, a row of dots appears that split second rite before the character...