any stores in colorado,mvs,aes,cd?

juanjuan

World Soccer '96
Heyas!
Where do you live in Colorado?
Well, if you are in the Denver/Aurora area there are a couple of places to get your fix.
Look for the nickel-a-play arcades that are scattered through the state, the one I go to is in Aurora, close to Chambers and Illif, next to a Michael's(ack). They have about 4 MVS cabs running with Metal Slug, Ninja Masters, Sam Sho IV, King of Fighters 99 and some others I rarely touch...
The arcade in Aurora Mall also has a 1 slot with SSIV...
As for getting games, close to the aforementioned nickel a play, there is a store called Game Force that has some AES and cd games. I saw Magician Lord and Cyberlip last time I was there and they usually have fair prices.
Best place Ive seen here in Colorado to play NG games...hmmm, my game room is running a 4 slot with Metal Slug, Blazing Star, SSIV and Puzzle Bubble! Strikers 1945 and Metal Slug X are on the way...

neoluva2001

Quiz Detective
Hello,I dont live in colorado but Im going on vacation to the denver area for spring break.I want to play some mvs cabinets!and possibly score some games...Im really looking for alot of stuff...mvs carts,aes carts, cds,pocket carts,dreamcast stuff,snes stuff..Ill probably have lots of time for this stuff...granted I could look in the phone book but I dont want to mess around...so first hand experence is appreciated!

Which game force has the aes games? By the way Game Central in Littleton has a lot of import stuff, you might want to try there. The owner is a great guy.

[This message has been edited by Joe McCabe (edited March 07, 2001).]

juanjuan

World Soccer '96
The Game Force in Aurora, its in Chambers also and is next an old broken down theater, in an old broken down mini-mall...

Game Central is THE best import store that Ive found in my 2 years in colorado and youre right, the ppl that work there are very nice and knowledgable. Unfortunately, I've never seen any NG stuff in there, other than Pocket games and systems.

neoluva2001

Quiz Detective
your cabinet sounds sick,ssIV is one of my favorites,hows the quality of that nickel a play places cabinets...do both sticks work?how about buttons?screen quality?are they big 25inchers or conversion cabinets?we have a "nickel city" here and they have 5 neo cabinets,all conversions,the one with ssIV has a broken stick and the buttons are jacked...pressing ab dosent work and rage explosion dosent work either,crappie,and three of the fives screens are very bad....I had such a bad time I wont go back!until they fix there games!
anyway...Im going to definately check out gameforce...