my sad neo day

neoluva2001

Quiz Detective
the day I found out about neo geo....its basically the same as finding out theres no easterbunny,sorry to ruin it for you kiddys,ahhhhhhhhhhh the neo geo world of lies,coruption,cheats,bootlegers,hipocrites,rip off artists,and oh did I forget alias....no one is who they portray they want your money,weather hard earned,or"burned.
I am keeping my neo but Im giving this comunity away....keep it...
Im not a jerk,or a pirate,just a person with a love for my neo which I share with noone{with the exception of a few,you know who are and thank you for being real!So I feel I dont belong.
go ahead delete my post I hope you feel better about yourself!in closing Id like to say"you stare at me in your jesus christ posse"..............

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hey Neoluva. It's not bad at all. Why do you feel you have to seperate yourself from everyone to feel SPECIAL?? I enjoy the Neo Geo just like you do and a difference of opinion is what makes for interesting dialogue...
We don't all have to agree to get along..we can agree to disagree and comment when we feel compelled to do so.
Your making it more than it really is..just chill out and have some fun...
Ignore what you have no interest in and participate in the opposite.
The only person you can control is yourself.It's not your responsibility to POLICE the community...I know we're used to being to what to do and how to act so it's going to be hard but I want you to try it!!
We need the community to become and stay as STRONG as ever now..you can help by promoting the hardware...abandoning the scene helps noone if your a dedicated NEO fan.
-BB

neoluva2001

Quiz Detective
basically....special isnt ecactly what I called more like pissed....pissed about the smoke and mirrors....