Search results

1. H

New forum specifically for Neo Geo X

Check it out at http://neogeox.proboards.com It is a new, moderated and friendly forum for anyone who wants to discuss the Neo Geo X and the associated games! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
  2. H

First Neo Geo X exclusive title???

[Courtesy of Pneuma] Haarlem, The Netherlands – April 1st 2013 - Video games developer Amplitude Studios is proud to announce the development of the first Neo Geo X exclusive title: Endless Space – Wings of Freedom . This Endless Space spin-off will offer a brand new 2D horizontal shoot’em up...
  3. H

Neo Geo X Fighting Games

I've never really played any of these fighters aside from a game or two at the arcade back in the day. In which order should I play the games? I'm thinking about at least beating each fighter with one character. Maybe start from oldest to most recent? Ideas?
  4. H

Ordered it!

Just ordered the Neo Geo X Gold bundle as well as an extra controller from BestBuy.com. :eek: It was around $170 with the tax. :cool: I'm going to wait (this will take some discipline :shame:) until I've finished a major work project to open it up. 38 days left! :drool_2: