Ordered it!

HemlockDrew

New Challenger
Just ordered the Neo Geo X Gold bundle as well as an extra controller from BestBuy.com. :eek: It was around $170 with the tax. :cool:

I'm going to wait (this will take some discipline :shame:) until I've finished a major work project to open it up. 38 days left! :drool_2:

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Nice! Hell of a wait you have ahead of you, but I hope you enjoy it! At the very least, if the release dates remain steady, there will even be new games for you to get to go with it!

HemlockDrew

New Challenger
Nice! Hell of a wait you have ahead of you, but I hope you enjoy it! At the very least, if the release dates remain steady, there will even be new games for you to get to go with it!

1309804233tVfB03.jpg

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I'm going to wait (this will take some discipline :shame:) until I've finished a major work project to open it up. 38 days left! :drool_2:

Dude, it'll be $14.95 by then. Should have waited.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
$170 is a bit on the expensive side, I'm sure you could have found one cheaper considering nobody want's one?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I hate to join the naysayers, but your return period will run out at 30 days. You may want to open it before then.. :P

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Return it.Download MAME. Then plug in a HORI RAP into your PC. You'll thank me.

SSS

neo retired
Just ordered the Neo Geo X Gold bundle as well as an extra controller from BestBuy.com. :eek: It was around $170 with the tax. :cool:

might want to open it sooner and get it some air. otherwise that turd is just gonna ferment inside the packaging.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
What i dont get, why u didnt order it for 130$ at Amazon or Best buy ?
For international folks only amazon was an option, but even for 130$ plus shipping and Tax it was still to expensive for consindering of buying it for me.
Some other people must have jumped on the train and bought amazon out of stock.
On Ebay.de some seller charge 300€ fr the gold set while everyone could have gotten it for 140€ at the 130$ sellout from amazon.
at 80-100€ cost i would buy one, then again watching the reviews and read in forums the NGX must suck big time.

bugula

Member,
What i dont get, why u didnt order it for 130$ at Amazon or Best buy ?
For international folks only amazon was an option, but even for 130$ plus shipping and Tax it was still to expensive for consindering of buying it for me.
Some other people must have jumped on the train and bought amazon out of stock.

re-read his post. he did order from bestbuy - with a controller and the sales tax, it came to ~$170.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I hope you like it, especially if you don't have a CMVS or AES. However, you'll notice that the controller is garbage, I was personally quite sad at this. I'm replacing all the parts soon.

HemlockDrew

New Challenger
Got it! Very pleased with it. First impression was that League Bowling was fun and hilarious, and Ninja Master's is fantastic. Looking forward to spending more time with it in the future.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Got it! Very pleased with it. First impression was that League Bowling was fun and hilarious, and Ninja Master's is fantastic. Looking forward to spending more time with it in the future.

Great! I'm glad you're having fun with it! Give Super Sidekicks a try, the challenge then, will be to put it down ;)

bugula

Member,

Wow...temptation gave in and you didn't hold out... :)

HemlockDrew

New Challenger
UH NO I was just uh.....testing to see if everything was working.....and uh......everything worked..... :-)

No seriously, that's what I was doing, but everything is boxed back up :-D

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
UH NO I was just uh.....testing to see if everything was working.....and uh......everything worked..... :-)

No seriously, that's what I was doing, but everything is boxed back up :-D

I know how it is. When I was in pharmacy school I would go months without playing games...man that fucking sucked. Didn't want gaming to be the reason I didn't earn my doctorate. Stay strong!

SSS

neo retired

Hope you washed your hands. pinkeye can be annoying.

HB_Gamer

n00b
Just unboxed a 370 from the Best Buy sale and have to say it is very cool as a portable and brings back fond memories of popping quarters.

On a 20 inch CRT it still looks good through the base (composite) but looks better with the video directly plugged into the hand. It looks like crap via hdmi and as other users have said looks better on the hd set (58) with composite cables, black level turned down and the noise reduction turned on.

My 6 and 9 year old are asking to play the Neo Geo priceless:)

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey

Glad you're liking it! Really like playing mine and it's got me thinking about getting back into MVS :)

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
At least some good came out of it.

See, Pipes? It's not all bad ;) I know that won't stop your holy war, but hey. And in all fairness, my NGX got me wanting to get into carts, too. (I've been NGCD only for years) If only to finish off the NeoGeo family, so I did!

Last edited: