Recent content by Zinji

1. Zinji

Roger Ebert Dead at 70

My jaw dropped when I heard the news. Rest in peace, Roger. :(
  2. Zinji

EA Up For Sale! What Does This Mean For Gamers?

http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/3813/20120821/ea-up-sale-what-mean-gamers.htm obligatory! :lolz: -iZW909WuB4&feature=player_embedded
  3. Zinji

Issues with my Metal Slug 3 MVS Cartridge!

The MVS cart starts OK, but I encountered some strange events in the game (player 2 start on it's own, can't shoot my gun, can't start the game immediately) So I tried cleaning the cart with a Q-tip/Windex combination but didn't work, then I tried cleaning the cart's lenses with the eraser...
  4. Zinji

"Speed of light is masculine?"

http://www.philosophicalmisadventures.com/?p=11 That what some feminists actually believes! :lol:
  5. Zinji

Capcom JOJO's Bizarre Adventure coming to XBLA?! (PSN too probably!)

Great news! While I already have the game on the Dreamcast, I would absolutely love it if the game get the HD treatment on a modern console!
  6. Zinji

PLEASE READ: Thomas A. Smallwood of Ricart Nissan, Columbus OH Threatened Me.

Sorry guys, but I have a different opinion on this subject. I wish I can join this bandwagon with the rest of the guys and say "fuck this faggot Smallwood! LOL LIBEL AM I COOL YET GUYS? JAILRAPE LOL!" Obviously you guys harassed and trolled this guy far too long and drove him into madness...
  7. Zinji

Adol selling his collection? [million dollar, 22-set eBay auction] -- COMBINED THREAD(S)

BUY THE BIGGEST GAME COLLECTION OF FULLSETS ,FACTORY SEALED! For one million dollars!!!! http://tinyurl.com/d9v6dpt One word: Daaaaaaaaaamn! :eek:
  8. Zinji

The best looking Neo Geo Posters to have

I'm not a collector, so I don' care if the posters are original or not, but I'm interested in any posters that have any artwork by Shinkiro! :drool_2: Any good posters you recommend?
  9. Zinji

I'm a tit-grabbing slut who loves to hug blow-up dolls

Apparently I'm a slimy sex god who loves to poke crotches? So basically I'm like a Japanese Hentai Tentacle Monster?! :scratch:
  10. Zinji

Happy Birthday lithy

Have a good one! :)
  11. Zinji

What! Employers ask for Facebook passwords?

It’s funny that when people reach a certain age, such as after graduating college, they assume it’s time to go out and get a job. But like many things the masses do, just because everyone does it doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. In fact, if you’re reasonably intelligent, getting a job is one of...
  12. Zinji

Beating People Up is Not a Crime…

This is not an anti-semitic remark by any chance, I don't hate Jewish people in particular but my resentment for Israel is purely humanitarian, the mere existence of such a racist and corrupted entity in the heart of the middle-east is a damn shame on all humanity, and the suffering of the...
  13. Zinji

What do you Love?

www.wdyl.com I typed "sluts", but instead I got kittens! :kekeke:
  14. Zinji

Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Last post in a Legendary thread! ;)