The best looking Neo Geo Posters to have

Zinji

Kabuki Klasher
I'm not a collector, so I don' care if the posters are original or not, but I'm interested in any posters that have any artwork by Shinkiro! :drool_2:

Any good posters you recommend?

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I think some of the best NG posters are without Shinkiro's art. Just my opinion of course.

If I wanted to have a Shinkiro poster, it would have to be a Dusk Till Dawn or Out of Sight poster. Maybe Batman and Robin too.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
samurai-shodown-v-special-samurai-spirits-0-special-used.jpg

I have the promo poster that uses this art. It also features the games release info on the outside of the image as well as small portraits of all the characters. This is my favorite SNK poster.

A lot of the really good art never had posters made for it so I went ahead and scanned in stuff from my art books and had it printed on UV proof vinyl. I have a framed poster of the image below that I made myself:

lastblade2final_conceptart_Ck2TN.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of the really good art never had posters made for it so I went ahead and scanned in stuff from my art books and had it printed on UV proof vinyl. I have a framed poster of the image below that I made myself:

Beautiful - EPIC!

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
so many good ones.

a poster of the JPN samurai spirits I AES insert would probably be top of my list.

I personally own just one SNK poster which is of the Real Bout Fatal Fury AES insert - you know the one with geese sitting down with a suit on looking like a boss...

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
attachment.php

One of my favorite Neo Geo Posters!!

Wow, wish the game was as good as that poster.
One of the best is the pool scene on the cover of the slugfest 98.
I have a super big poster of that,
so big that I can't find a proper frame for it.
Also, the aof 3 cover, it's a horizontal poster.

Last edited:

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Yeah, dude... that Last Blade image is way hot. And 8man, I love the Ghost Pilots too.

I have something pretty amazing actually. I'll try to get a pic of it up. Its a huge wall scroll of Kyo from the cover of KOF 96. No text, logos or anything. Just standing there with the burning fist. In my opinion, this pose is right up there next to the "seated Geese" from the RBFF cover in terms of legendary Neo artwork. Big Bruno sold it to me many many years ago and I will always appreciate it, never seen another one before or since.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Of the ones I still own they would be the RB2 cover, Blue Mary GM SNK Gals from 97' or so where she is sitting indian style or Matrimelee with the 2 girls and white BG.

I also have a giant Sam Spirits GM one of Nakoruru and her bird in watercolor style but it's pretty beat up.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Where do you guys find and purchase SNK posters from?

8man

Administrator
Yes, I still have the FedEX shipping tube from SNK, Torrance, CA (1991/1992).

attachment.php

attachment.php

They are BIG posters: >24"x36"

bravojohny

Armored Scrum Object
POsters of Last Blade are art!

Good ones of Ghost Pilots, Cyber Lip, ...

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
attachment.php

They are BIG posters: >24"x36"

Could I beg you to take a high res pic of this with a straight on shot? I am dying to have this poster and if I have to reprint it, I WILL!

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
Most awesome game art posters:

1. samurai showdown 1 (same as JPN cover)
2. samurai shodown 2 (same as JPN cover)
3. real bout (geese in chair)

I have some more posters but these have been favorites ever since got them.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
samurai-shodown-v-special-samurai-spirits-0-special-used.jpg

I have the promo poster that uses this art. It also features the games release info on the outside of the image as well as small portraits of all the characters. This is my favorite SNK poster.

Are you able to make a scan of the garou 1 poster from the snk book? battle of destiny. epic poster but VERY hard to come by.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I am not too crazy about this poster on my wall-rather it be say Metal Slug or Samurai Shodown but it's in the same room with my MVS cab..

Every anime person I know that come here goes right to that poster before anything.

snk002.jpg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
My favorite in this thread is King of the Monsters, that game doesn't get enough love...

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I recall seeing a poster which just had the front artwork of SSIV, probably an unofficial one, but it would be great.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Any body have one for magician lord ? Heck even i would buy a reproduction of it just to frame and put on for display.