A She-pee!

Zinji

Kabuki Klasher
2n72slc.jpg

I think women should have equal rights as men, but this shit is beyond ridiculous! :lol:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Women can pee standing up anyway if they learn to spread the labia properly. Imagine the water savings if men and womens bathrooms could both be fitted with waterless urinals.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
maybe good for some sort of fetish but really they could get away with squatting vs. using that. Reusable? how do they finish?Stick a hose in your pants go for it and let me know how you feel afterwards-Cool Right. Probably just based on some witchcraft menstruation thing or something.

Edit cool is a Billy Madison reference

Last edited:

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
So, chicks have to carry around a piss trap so that they can have the pleasure of pissing while standing up, without wiping, mind you; sounds like everyone loses.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I had a girlfriend who got so drunk I had to hold her up while she took a piss on a bush. They really don't need the assistance of a device, the stream was lika a mans!

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
So, chicks have to carry around a piss trap so that they can have the pleasure of pissing while standing up, without wiping, mind you; sounds like everyone loses.

:spock:

I'm pretty sure that that thing is one time use disposable and if it's not they can definitely make it so with fold-able, reinforced cardboard.

Pretty ingenious idea though.
Someone is going to make a fortune.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Looks like I could eat an order of yam fries out of that thing.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager

I'm pretty sure that that thing is one time use disposable and if it's not they can definitely make it so with fold-able, reinforced cardboard.

It’s still essentially carrying around a device so that one can pee standing up, without wiping. I feel like I need to repeat that: without wiping.

Like other posters have already mentioned, women are perfectly capable of pissing forward, it’s just that there’s no way for a lady – like that term applies here- to be discrete about it. I can’t think of any situation that would necessitate the use of this thing; if any woman finds herself in such need of a piss that they’re willing to forego the use of a bathroom, there’s probably very little that would stop her from just squatting in a place she feels least likely to flash her flaps. It's just a novelty really.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Yeah this sounds like the kind of thing that sounded better on paper. WOMAN ARE TIRED OF HAVING TO SQUAT TO PEE!! We have to DO something about that!

Loris Biaggi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

I could make some, maybe with neogeo stickers on it :lol:

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Pee-o Geo.

or the Neo Pee-o.

Both are goldies.

Take your pick.

Combining Neo Geo with urination could be a deadly mix...

*takes off shades*

Because you might get...

Spoiler:
neogeo_100megashock.png

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Related:

Last edited:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Lol... all that video for one relevant line... totally worth it. 8)

RATM

Zack de la Neo,
Needs some type of strap to hold in place. That way she can experience pure unencumbered, and hands free urination. Maybe a filter tip too, to make it more environmentally friendly.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Strap on dildo, with a tube going through the middle. Optional motor for experiencing the back thrust of a full blast. XD

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
What about female long haul truck drivers? Do they have a system in place?