Recent content by trebormills

1. T

r2d2 gets a thumb up from me

First transaction on this forum went pretty smooth with this guy
  2. T

checking volts (and sound tech help needed)

Ok i have a supergun and want to double check actual voltages output. For example i want to test the 5v output as i twiddle the adjustment screw on the psu. I assume I use a multi meter.... put probes on 5v and 0v at the jamma edge on the mvs?? Also still after suggestions for bad mvs 1 which...
  3. T

Clean carts??

Ok so I got a load of MVS carts and tested them on my shiny new supergun...most worked However some did not I assume they just need a clean KOF2000 has all sorts of issues with graphics but seems to run ok now but with weird streaking over the sprites, a bit like scan lines however at first...
  4. T

3 new arrivals- SOLVED

Neo Turf master Well I got another boot...has same label and screws as the other boot I got. Ill post pics but i know this one is a boot for sure...no snk labels on pcb and same shiny green pcb visible through slats. Label on cart is also super clean and the screws are shiny brass dome head...
  5. T

MV1 with sound issues

I have an MV1 on the way to me which sometimes has crackles on the sound...any ideas of fix Some ideas i have had 1) Clean cart slot 2) Bad capacitors (read this somewhere) 3) something else?? Also if it needs fixing any UK contacts?? else its off to USA for fix if not a simple job...
  6. T

Pop n Bounce

Think i just got a boot... Case looks all ok but weird shiny chip visible through slats.... ill open up to get pics to be sure but looks like flashed window chip to me, also may be useful to others to see what a boot looks like. When i popped case no obvious snk logos and loads of wires and...
  7. T

WTF!!! my AES has just gone fzzzztttt

Boot up neo geo ok several times last week...fire up ok today turn off and power back up Weird green strip down left hand side.....reset red screen......poweroff.....reset all connections to make sure nothing loose very weird screens...resets itself....does not reset via console button then...
  8. T

AES and MVS stuff

AVAILABLE ALL AES CARTS ARE ON EBAY- except football frenzy AES Japan Last Blade 1 Very nice condition..pics in my album AES Super Side Kicks All complete, manual, cart, case etc. Euro edition i think AES Samurai Spirits All complete and apart from a minor scuff, on booklet, in...
  9. T

Building a supergun

Ok I want to build a spartan supergun...i am based in UK It will have scart output, probably go with a PC PSU. not sure about controllers and sound. i have neo controllers so makes sense to go for db15 but would like to do/have option for 6 buttons so guess db25 may be needed. It looks simple...
  10. T

WTB Supergun

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD I have aquired a Supergun with all the features i need SCART/RGB pots/Neogeo inputs/Full Jamma edge for hyper 64 etc HOWEVER NOW AFTER MVS MOBO...2 SLOT FAVORITE AT MOMENT BUT WILL CONSIDER ANYTHING see my selling thread for new sales and wants etc
  11. T

Problem with bank holidays is you may go nuts

Just bought myself a neo geo hyper64 brand new Revision 2 SNK Hyper Neo Geo 64 motherboard Buriki One - used cart - fully tested The following however are in the original boxes with artwork Fatal Fury Wild Ambition Samurai Showdown Warriors Rage Samurai Showdown 64 Just need to sort...
  12. T

Samurai Spirits..minor issue

Ok...I have a Japanese AES with a J version of ss1. In most games I have an option to change the language. But all i get is Japanese in SS1 and I do not see a way of changing it. No info in FAQ I downloaded from here Any way of changing it, without doing unibios etc? Ta