Recent content by stuffmonger

1. stuffmonger

For sale (at a steal price) naomi universal in so-cal.

naomi uni is sold. thanks for the interest!
  2. stuffmonger

Sold all three of them already. That is an old pic.
  3. stuffmonger

still for sale. doors are included even though they aren't in the picture. I am also open to trades.
  4. stuffmonger

SOLD With the successful giveaway of my vf3 showcase, I have come to the conclusion, that I still have a couple games that I will never put into my gameroom, so I really have no reason to keep them or fix them up. So, what I have for sale at a give it away price is a naomi universal machine...
  5. stuffmonger

supergun supplies for sale! Jrok / psu's

Hi all. I was looking through some of my stuff recently and ran across a few things that I don't need or want anymore. I no longer have an interest in building consolized games since I have been going the dedicated route. First off, I have 3 never used Jrok v4 video encoders. They still have...
  6. stuffmonger

Selling my Cyberlead in SoCal!

Cyberlead is now sold. thank you for the interest.
  7. stuffmonger

What the hell? I've been perma-banned from shmups for no reason.
  8. stuffmonger

I'm located in North Long Beach... working on a deal with Hermosaguy currently.
  9. stuffmonger

there's a Joust and a Battlezone sandwiching that Big Red ;)
  10. stuffmonger

Hi there everyone. I'm selling my Namco Cyberlead candy cab as I need the space in my gameroom for other games that I want to buy. Cyberlead is native JVS wiring, so it's perfect for a Naomi or other newer games. It also has a pcb on the back for a video output (though, I never really tinkered...
  11. stuffmonger

A couple of cabs for sale in Long Beach, CA

Yeah. He just had his kid about a month ago.
  12. stuffmonger

Prices dropped. I need more garage space! These are good working / solid machines.
  13. stuffmonger

Don't like my prices? Send me a reasonable offer. I may also be interested in trades. Also, yes. I have the key to the padlock on the z-back as well as a matching lock for the upper bar.
  14. stuffmonger

Hi all. It's been a little while since I've posted, and it's time that I need a little more space in my garage, so I'll be selling a couple working machines. First game is a Cinematronics: World Series: The Season. Works all the way. New repro overlay, controls cleaned and greased, and...
  15. stuffmonger

LA/SoCal members, how about it?

Your loss. :rolleyes: