Selling my Cyberlead in SoCal!

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi there everyone. I'm selling my Namco Cyberlead candy cab as I need the space in my gameroom for other games that I want to buy. Cyberlead is native JVS wiring, so it's perfect for a Naomi or other newer games. It also has a pcb on the back for a video output (though, I never really tinkered with it to see how it worked). This particular cabinet has zero screen burn, is complete with all original locks, keys, marquee, coin bucket, and functional dot matrix display. There are very few blemishes on the cabinet, and sideart is near mint condition. You really can't find a much better condition one. I have wired in the harness for a naomi GD rom already, so it's ready to go. 2-player, 6-button control panel configuration. The dot matrix display is very interesting if you don't already know about it. You can program it to run a preset course or, with certain games (tekken 2, soul calibur, etc...), it displays a custom to that game display. Pictures can be seen here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v207/stuffmonger/cyberlead/.

Setting my price at SOLD picked up. Shipping is only an option if arranged by the buyer and as soon as it leaves my property, I take no responsibility for damages. I welcome and suggest any interested party to come by and look at it before buying.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
why oh why is this kind of shit never in chicago?

i particularly like the neo marquee in the reflection of the monitor. artsy!

awesome cab man. good luck with the sale.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
why oh why is this kind of shit never in chicago?

i particularly like the neo marquee in the reflection of the monitor. artsy!

awesome cab man. good luck with the sale.

there's a Joust and a Battlezone sandwiching that Big Red ;)

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i bhate you right now. i was just in cali not too long ago and would have loved to picked this up

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Great looking cyberlead. Most of the Cyberleads I've come across have been beat up and had the plastic cracked. Nice to see one in such amazing shape. Sure the next owner will be more than happy with it.