Matsu's got some new EGRET 2's for sale!!!

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
...Well, new to you at least. A new shipment of egret 2 cabs came in, and Matsu's got to make some sales. Pricing is as follows:

$895 for an as is condition egret 2
or $1200 for a fully reconditioned egret 2

Reconditioned cabs get a good cleaning before shipping out, come with new joysticks, buttons, and 2 player control panels.

As-is condition cabs are tested to ensure the monitor works, but they may come with a single player control panel, and they are uncleaned prior to shipment.

Due to the age of the egret 2 cabinets, most if not all cabinets will have some degree of screen burn-in. For the best results, be sure to go in person to check out a cab for yourself, or ask a local to check the cabs for you. I can offer to help pick out a cab for anyone, but you may have to wait up to 2 weeks until I have time to go visit Matsu.

Now, you know you want one, so grab these up while they're still available.

Matsu is located in Walnut, CA, and can be emailed at gamemachine2003@hotmail.com

The Z-Man

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've bought two cabs from Matsu in the past and they are some of the best candy cabs you'll find state side. Picked up a very nice Hyper Neo machine from him along with a sweet Atomiswave. Great guy.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Both of my cabs came from Matsu as well. Great guy to deal with and the Egret II is one of the best Candies out there.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
BUMP! This may be some of the last egret 2's he can get his hands on, so get them while you can!

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
We work hard for the money,
So hard for the honey,
We work hard for the money, so we can buy Matsu's cabs!

SORHP

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting

Im really interrested in purchasing one, of course the better the moniter the better, can you pm or e-mail all of the details, and maybe some pics, or can Matsu hook me up? btw, I sent him an e-mail, so if I need to contact him, it has been done.

Last edited:

The Z-Man

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Old pic unfortunately. I helped Matsu unload the cabs, if he had some Mini Cutes I would have definitely swooped one up.

Grime

n00b
Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Will he ship? I live in CO and thats a heck of a drive for me to do on a weekend.

If he does, any idea what it usually cost to ship a cab?

Thanks.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Will he ship? I live in CO and thats a heck of a drive for me to do on a weekend.

Thanks.

Just curious about this as well... how much do cab shipments usually cost?

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

Thanks.
He does ship cabs. Shoot him an email and ask for a quote. I would suggest going with NAVL over some of the other choices however, as I've had a terrible experience with his default shipper (Steven's Global I think. . .). Matsu's a good dude with some great shit. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him.

Grime

n00b
Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Thanks, shot an email out to him, hopefully the shipping won't deter me from a purchase.

Would love to have an Egret 2