supergun supplies for sale! Jrok / psu's

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi all. I was looking through some of my stuff recently and ran across a few things that I don't need or want anymore. I no longer have an interest in building consolized games since I have been going the dedicated route.

First off, I have 3 never used Jrok v4 video encoders. They still have all wires and come with an instruction sheet. $75 each.
For those of you who don't know, the jrok v4 encoder will convert rgb arcade signal to composite, component, and s-video while still allowing for a pass-through signal to play on an arcade machine if desired.

I also have 2 (unused) sc200 medical in-line power supplies. These output +5V@4A and +12V@1A which will work with pretty much any game or motherboard. selling these for $35 each.

I think I can fit one power supply in a small flat rate box, or up to 2 encoders. Shipping will be $5 per small flat rate box that I have to use, or, $11 for a medium box if you want more stuff than will fit in two small boxes. I am willing to entertain offers as well as trades.
-stuffmonger