Recent content by skinny503

1. skinny503

Marketplace ban

If your here for the market place your missing all the fun! The Hyphen is so awesome, it makes people wish they never fffffffound this place!
  2. skinny503

Nes cartridge shell replacement

I have been trying to find replacement shells for nes carts and either my search fu is weak or I'm just a idiot (probably the second one). I'm wanting to make a NES test cart and a local game store has expressed interest in one as well. I'm wanting to go with a yellow shell and possibly 2-5 of...
  3. skinny503

WTB: sega genesis model 1 bits and pieces

Picked up a model one genesis today for cheap that the previous owner opened up to try and fix. It's mostly complete minus the volume slider knob, top rf shield, cd expansion cover, and every screw! I could care less about the top rf shield but I'm in need of the rest and was wondering if anyone...
  4. skinny503

COMPLETED: MVS Multicart Group Buy

I hear that! all of the adhesive backed vinyl I have had the printers bring in is not up to my standards. It helps that there are 3 MVS cabs within walking distance to compare with that are still rocking OG markings. I have had people asking for cab side art and cartridge labels, but until I...
  5. skinny503

Interest on Vectored Mini Marquees

I have been in contact with Jeffpin about continuing his work on the vectored mini's. We have been talking about getting him motivated to start making more and I wanted to see if there was any interest in them before I start hassling him about it. (and throwing money or other compensation at...
  6. skinny503

does the site search work for you?

Seems to be working for me as well.....Guess your search fu is weak today!
  7. skinny503

Reproduction Mini Marquees

As some of you know I have been making reproduction mini marquees for about a year now and I wanted to start a new thread to see if anyone is interested in them (that and I cant seem to find my old thread!) These Minis are not the crap you find printed on paper. They are printed on high quality...
  8. skinny503

video game wire managemnet

Oh well then, use this picture for inspiration!
  9. skinny503

video game wire managemnet

Personally I feel that all wire management should be looked at as if you were working on a large server bank. All wires should be kept nice and tidy and the use of Velcro cable ties are a must. Please dont use zip ties as they can potentially damage the wires. Its hard for me to explain the...
  10. skinny503

famicom fun

So I have two red and white famicoms in my possession I would like to start using. I plan on doing the old retrobright treatment to them this weekend and after that I wanted to start modding them. My hopes are to be able to remove the second board inside of them and do an A/V and 5v mod. I would...
  11. skinny503

The new Batman is....

I agree. Funny thing is I bet he will be a worse batman then val kilmer
  12. skinny503

HVAC help

I recently got my 609 certification and im attempting to tool up for the season. Right now I have a manifold gauge set, digital scale, leak detector, oil injector, 4CFM vac, recovery tank, and a bottle of 134a refrigerant. I have been looking into a recovery machine and there are so many out...
  13. skinny503

Skips Interactive Presents: THE SKIPS Nt!

I have a picture from a undisclosed source that clearly shows your workers "acquiring" the aluminium from a aircraft base. Is this the standard practice, and has it been cleared by your workers union?