Recent content by JONESGFX

1. JONESGFX

For Sale CPS2 blue Mars Matrix and green Progear

I don't need to sell these, but If I'm not playing them I feel I need to pass the torch. asking 100.00 shipped( in usa) for the Mars Matrix SOLD asking 280.00 shipped(in usa) for the Progear SOLD Things I would consider for trades ( +/- difference) are naomi 2 mother board, 6 slot mvs board
  2. JONESGFX

xbox 360 DOA 4 arcade stick

this thing is in pretty damn new condition I may have actually used it 10 times. It also makes a kick ass stick for mame since its usb. Sorry there is no box but the stick is in excellent shape. $50 shipped anywhere in the USA. ( far as trades go i'm only looking for naomi stuff at the moment)SOLD
  3. JONESGFX

Fight Club is 90% done =)

I've been working on my arcade collection for awhile now and thought I would share some pics of what I like to call Fight Club. start off with my 2 big babies, the moster capcom Qsound cabs. I currently have street fighter 3 :3rd strike and Progear installed. next is the naomi twins- sports...
  4. JONESGFX

Naomi question

Long story short I managed to snag a cab with a naoimi+ capcom IO w/ marvel vs capcom 2 in it ( my #1 reason to finally own a naomi). Literally 2 days after I purchased it I came across a deal I couldnt pass up on another cab with a naomi gd-rom set up. This wasn't really something I planned on...
  5. JONESGFX

beyond rare halo 3 launch event items

to the best of my knowledge these were only given out to bungie employees on launch day. There are 2 items here that a die hard halo fan would love to have. The first is a military green carry bag ( fits a normal size laptop) has the date , halo logo etc on it. Then there is also a XL black...
  6. JONESGFX

arcade artwork, cp's, marquee etc. (have a look)-make offer

trying to clear out some room and this stuff has to go, prices do not include shipping... but the charges for shipping will be actual shipping charges ( no fee's ect) paypal only please, and first come first serve. prices are "asking for" but this stuff has to go - make a offer- golden axe...
  7. JONESGFX

A epic quest has come to a end!!! :)

After nearly a year waiting and praying that I could find one, I finally have it!! My favorite marquee of all time Street Fighter alpha 2, the oversize marquee was near impossible to find in NOS but hot damn I scored... I just needed to tell someone, I'm happy dammit! :)
  8. JONESGFX

SF 3 NG CPS3 for sale + misc arcade items.

Just got back from a very very long work hiatus I managed to collect alot of things while i was gone and some of my old stuff has to go. I have a cps3 SF 3 NG game/ hardware set for sale. price= $120.00 including shipping in the US. far as trades go I have been looking for a progear . I...
  9. JONESGFX

If you remember me, I'm back :)

Had a serious family ordeal I had to go out of state on and when I returned life gave me a crazy twist to over see our companies work being done in 4 different states. This has left me living the hotel life for most of the past year. My apologies to friends I have made here for being gone for so...
  10. JONESGFX

Dub is a GOD among men. [minor 56k warning]

Just incase some people here haven't used SouthTown yet , let me just say Dub is the man and hooked me up like a mofo. Props to Dub for the wonderfull work he does :) :) :) :). Look at all the pretty boxes :)
  11. JONESGFX

Like Sports/ Home theater? can you spare 2 mins to help out the jones?

Got a few guys i'm with trying to get this site off the ground, its basically a site where you put up pics of your home theater or entertainment room... the place where you would watch the "game". If some of you guys could take the time out to put up pics of your set up it would make my day...
  12. JONESGFX

FS: Marvel vs Capcom cps2 B (off to ebay) [close the thread]

I have a blue B board for Marvel vs Capcom http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&item=140022804224&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Jo Jo's Venture cart and cd ONLY (no hardware) I will hook the unit up tomorrow to take pictures of it but i'm asking $40.00 shipped (sold...
  13. JONESGFX

a neat xbox 360 controller discovery.

I think this is cool at least. Well SF 2 Turbo came out on live this week, and I don't do gamepads when it comes to fighting games so I went and bought the DOA 4 arcade stick. It was 39.99 its a solid little product, it comes in the 6 button street fighter pattern but is in the format of the...
  14. JONESGFX

live in phoenix arizone? jump on this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Super-Hero-Arcade-Game_W0QQitemZ160007315366QQihZ006QQcategoryZ3945QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem very nice looking marvel super heroes cab for 300 buy it now. wow.
  15. JONESGFX

WTB cps2 games

I got the itch bad today, Just curious if any of you guys had a cps2 game you wouldn't mind parting with? I thought maybe if you did indeed have one you could post what game and what price you wanted for it. This way I or anyone else browsing the thread could jump on it if they wanted it, life...