Dub is a GOD among men. [minor 56k warning]

JONESGFX

Crazed MVS Addict
Just incase some people here haven't used SouthTown yet , let me just say Dub is the man and hooked me up like a mofo. Props to Dub for the wonderfull work he does :) :) :) :). Look at all the pretty boxes :)

cps2box.jpg

neocarts.jpg

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
lol, I wanna chrome my MVS kits. link plz.

So, are those what the real cps2 kits are supposed to come in? I'm not into collecting cps2 yet, so I don't know anything about this stuff. :lolz:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Shit! Hook me up with a box fro my Progear CPS2 post haste.

boogiepop

Quiz Detective
Dub has given me an extra insert free of charge each and every time one of them didn't come out perfect. Just another testement to the excellence of southtown-homebrew.
And hey dub, since I have your ear, thanks! :)

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
cant find them on the site :( maybe you could make some custom boxes for cave games too ?

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Trevor spencer said:
cant find them on the site :( maybe you could make some custom boxes for cave games too ?

I have had a few people ask me for that. Since I have ESP Ra.De. just floating around now I am motivated to figure something out. I should have a general box for Cave games in the near future.

I don't sell the CPS2 boxes on Southtown, just make them per order for people. So far only about 5 or 6 people from here have ordered them.

Here is a link to all the templates as well as instructions on how to make them yourself as well: http://www.southtown-homebrew.com/CPS2/

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Upon quick glance, I'd say more than 50% of the MVS inserts you picked were my designs, yes?

perhaps even 60%+.
:cool:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
NeoCverA

most of mine are your designs except puzzle bobble which i didnt like your design

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
werejag said:
NeoCverA

most of mine are your designs except puzzle bobble which i didnt like your design

Yeah, I don't like it much these days either but I assure you on 06.22.04, it was the shit.
:kekeke:

Unfortunately, it still remains the only "Classic" style insert for Puzzle Bobble and I know there are a lot of people out there (mostly Europeans) that still dig the Classic look for their MVS collection.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I got one at least. Not my favortie one as the pic wasnt very high res, sorry about that.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
NeoCverA said:
Yeah, I don't like it much these days either but I assure you on 06.22.04, it was the shit.
:kekeke:

Unfortunately, it still remains the only "Classic" style insert for Puzzle Bobble and I know there are a lot of people out there (mostly Europeans) that still dig the Classic look for their MVS collection.

you could always make a newer one :buttrock:

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
dubdubdub said:
I have had a few people ask me for that. Since I have ESP Ra.De. just floating around now I am motivated to figure something out. I should have a general box for Cave games in the near future.

I don't sell the CPS2 boxes on Southtown, just make them per order for people. So far only about 5 or 6 people from here have ordered them.

Here is a link to all the templates as well as instructions on how to make them yourself as well: http://www.southtown-homebrew.com/CPS2/

Rock on.

i wonderif you can use a similar box to make Naomi cases.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I actually like Chris' BAM insert, but if he could replace the gray with a background image then it would be an FF I would like to get.

Do it Chris. Do it. Do it. Neo:C: :upb: :upf: er:A: