Fight Club is 90% done =)

JONESGFX

Crazed MVS Addict
I've been working on my arcade collection for awhile now and thought I would share some pics of what I like to call Fight Club.

start off with my 2 big babies, the moster capcom Qsound cabs. I currently have street fighter 3 :3rd strike and Progear installed.

next is the naomi twins- sports jam is a naomi gd-rom machine (which im going to convert in the near future to sf3 zero upper) and a naomi cart only machine with marvel vs capcom 2, on the right you can see half of street fighter 2 turbo

here is street fighter 2 turbo, Killer Instinct 2, Virtua Fighter 2, and a 6 slot neo geo.

final batch of games on the right is Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, and lastly Mortal Kombat 2.

above the mk2 is where my neo and cps2 games are hiding ( crappy as hell pic but you get the idea)

- I still have to track down some control panel overlays , marquee's, bezels etc but my Dream of Fight Club is damn near at completion.

sorry the pics are kinda crappy, i think on black friday i'm going to try and score a new camera.

Last edited:

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
I see your VF2 has the special marquee on top of it, I have one of these too, but my machine doesnt seem to have any holes to put the damned thing in. Did you have to drill yours?

JONESGFX

Crazed MVS Addict
yeah I just screwed it to the top of the cabinet, I'm on the look out for a better condition one than I have.. but i only have only seen one for sale and I bought it.