A epic quest has come to a end!!! :)

JONESGFX

Crazed MVS Addict
After nearly a year waiting and praying that I could find one, I finally have it!! My favorite marquee of all time Street Fighter alpha 2, the oversize marquee was near impossible to find in NOS but hot damn I scored... I just needed to tell someone, I'm happy dammit! :)

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Congrats man. Nice cabs by the way, I used to have that 3s one, love those capcom cabinets.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
:buttrock:

Greate marquee for a great game. Congrats.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Cool marquee. One of my all time favourite ones.

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Damn dude, that is one of my favorite capcom art pieces every. I remember when I first saw that image thinking "I had no idea akuma was supposed to be that tall!"

Awesome score...even more awesome that it was NOS!

Pas

Camel Slug
Gratz...I know how much the hard to find marquee hunt sucks. I have been searching for a splatterhouse marquee for about a year and a half now with no luck. I cant even find a decent scan to get a reproduction made :P

Kaike

Geese's Thug
I have that cab, too bad I had to hack off the marquee. No other possible way to get it in my house. The only room that it would fit in was the family room or living room but my parents said no way either I remove the marquee and bring it inside or I get rid of it.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Very nice score, and NOS too. One of my favorite arts for sure. My all time favorite marquee oddly enough is for sf3:ng, the one that just said THREE. I first saw that from across the arcade, it didn't say street fighter, but by the crowd around it I knew it had to be. I was like zomg, did they really finally make a sf3?! Alpha 2 was the better game though really.

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper