heihachi
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread Black Friday 2022.
      Got a collector box of new capenna off Amazon.
    • heihachi
      heihachi reacted to NeoSneth's post in the thread Black Friday 2022 with Like Like.
      NGL, i bought some Magic cards...
    • heihachi
      It really is a crap shoot, so if you have patience and mint original copy then no harm starting at $2500. If you get some interest at...
    • heihachi
      heihachi reacted to yagamikun's post in the thread The all new 'What's it worth' thread with Like Like.
      Assuming it's 100% authentic and not an NGF release, between $1500 and $2500 would be my estimate. Taking into account the price of...
    • heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread WTB - Analogue Pocket.
      I haven’t seen an IPS screen mod in person, but the pocket does look *damn* nice if you can avoid cracking it, esp for GB and GBC games...
    • heihachi
      If someone says "partner" I assume they're a gay bottom, the cuck in some weird modern family arrangement, or in the process of...
    • heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread NFL - 2022 Thread.
      This has been a nice, vintage Mahomes performance. They should just flex all remaining Chiefs games to SNF
    • heihachi
      heihachi reacted to Sherlin's post in the thread Scammer Alert with Like Like.
      *** SCAM ALERT*** Sofien Lotus aka Madi Belinda aka Madi Sofian Belid aka Marc Winteber aka Shiho Nakama Has scammed thousands from...
    • heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread Watches.
      That Mario watch looks like about 10 minutes was put into the design. In general I dislike the pop culture brand x watch brand mashups...
    • heihachi
      No, only ever driven a truck with a fixed cab--can't remember how many feet it was but definitely bigger than a uhaul or something. Long...
    • heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread Being sick sucks....
      Missing work is great *IF* you have a job where your shit doesn't just pile up while you're gone
    • heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread NeoGeo CD SD Loader.
      The load times for the flash carts are really a non issue, even for the older Neo sd, since the games stay loaded in between boots. So...
    • heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread Greetings from Germany.
      Fuck these haters, nothing beats the rush and satisfaction of a 1CC or entering funny initials like ASS at the top of the high scores
    • heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread Germany legalises weed.
      that’s why Germans don’t seem like they’d be into weed…they’re already into amphetamines and other hard shit
    • heihachi
      heihachi replied to the thread Germany legalises weed.
      Germans don’t seem like people who’d be into weed anyways
  • Loading…
  • Loading…