Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
neither of these guys are on the SS list, but i figured it needed to be posted.

I received an unexpected package today from Ki. before opening it looked at my pm list and fb messages to see if i bought something from him i completely forgot about. i did not. i take the butcher paper off and its a box for western boots (of course now i need to see these boots). I opened the box and this is what i saw:

2RUbCwt.jpg

holy shit guys. this is seriously over the top! thanks so much!

if you aren't on a first name basis with these guys this is from both shadowkn and ki_atsushi.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member

I received an unexpected package today from Ki. before opening it looked at my pm list and fb messages to see if i bought something from him i completely forgot about. i did not. i take the butcher paper off and its a box for western boots (of course now i need to see these boots). I opened the box and this is what i saw:

2RUbCwt.jpg

if you aren't on a first name basis with these guys this is from both shadowkn and ki_atsushi.

I deserve a cookie.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,

2RUbCwt.jpg

People wonder why I'm active in this forum, when there are so many other places that aren't "filled with assholes and dick bags".

It's because of shit like this. Because despite all of shit talking, mud slinging, and garbage that happens here, deep down we all understand we're brothers, and we take care of each other the same way FAMILY should. And that includes the shit talk and fighting that comes with brotherhood.

I love you guys, I seriously do. Good on Quan and KI go taking care of a brother!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
People wonder why I'm active in this forum, when there are so many other places that aren't "filled with assholes and dick bags".

It's because of shit like this. Because despite all of shit talking, mud slinging, and garbage that happens here, deep down we all understand we're brothers, and we take care of each other the same way FAMILY should. And that includes the shit talk and fighting that comes with brotherhood.

I love you guys, I seriously do. Good on Quan and KI go taking care of a brother!

we all talk shit. but at the end of the day, we all tend to take care of each other.

my only issue with this gift is its lack of enclosed dic pix.

side note- i am super stoked to play tokyo jungle again.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Chris... lemme know when the beer gets there plz...

xROTx

PS. I should actually say "IF" it gets there... I just broke every export law in the book...

EDIT: I won't even TELL you how much it cost me to send it... it's like a gamble... and the house usually wins:(

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Chris... lemme know when the beer gets there plz...

xROTx

PS. I should actually say "IF" it gets there... I just broke every export law in the book...

EDIT: I won't even TELL you how much it cost me to send it... it's like a gamble... and the house usually wins:(

will do.

as far as the shipping: then i'll just have to break many laws returning the favor.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

2RUbCwt.jpg

That's some heartwarming stuff right there.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Totally meant to draw a dick pic too and forgot, lol. Secret santa fail. :(

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I've had such a shitty year, I'm not expecting much.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
You're welcome mate, i had to cross the country east to west to get them. Luckily we have a small country. Glad everything made it in one piece. Better prepare your taste buds for these because you're in for a treat.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Stuff has been taking longer than expected to arrive. Damn, two weeks away.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Received a mystery box on my front door step from cdamm yesterday and I assumed it was my secret santa gift...

Thanks so much Chris!!