The death of Trayvon Martin

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
What angers me more than anything about this entire thing is the politicos, the so called 'civil rights' leaders, people who talk as though they have any idea what it is like to live in or around Sanford, FL. I drive into Sanford quite a bit, it's about 25 mins from me, at least every 2 weeks, I go to the flea market there. Great place to go, I mainly go for the retro game dealers who have some great stuff. The community there is wonderful people, all races/creeds of people flood out there from white, blacks, puerto ricans, cubans, mexicans, dominicans, peruvians, etc. and everyone has a great time and enjoy themselves there.

But if you were to listen to the scum media, you would think Sanford was some sort of Klan or Black Panther territory where race plays the only focal point and everybody is just looking to kill because of skin color/race. There is tensions between some groups of people as there are in any places in the country and there are those who are looking to keep racial tensions/fears stoked as a way to keep an iron grip control over a segment. There was an interview with one of the homeowners from the community where George Zimmerman was from, a black woman who lives there that gave an interview and did not want to have her face on video because she realizes what she was going to say was going to anger the usual suspects. She said that there were at least 9 robberies in the community within the year and that unfortunately, they were committed by black youths, so she was grateful to him that he was helping to watch over the area, since Trayvon Martin did not live there, he was from Miami and was there visiting. Overall, this is a tragic occurrence that neither side gained anything from. Trayvon Martin is dead, that is sad and tragic. Zimmerman is free but he's never really going to be free. He knows he took someone's life as self-defense to save his own. But he most likely can't even live in Sanford anymore with the death threats, the threats to have him kidnapped, "bounties" being put on his head wanted dead or alive. Disgusting and depressing behavior that does absolutely nothing. The trash media should be held accountable as well, since they convicted the guy since day 1, doctored videos to make it seem as though Zimmerman was racist, doctoring the injury photos as though the back of his head had nothing on it.

Here is a a number of tweets from last night reporting on happenings in Miami, where Trayvon is from, last night:

BPG1qPuCQAA5ubA.jpg

A number of white guys shot, killed. For what? What did that solve? What exactly did that accomplish? Zimmerman is hispanic. But the media and so called "Civil Rights" leaders tried to turn him into something else to fit into their "narrative". Today's "Civil Rights" leaders like Sharpton, Jackson are a disgrace to everything that Martin Luther King Jr. strived for and was looking to accomplish with "I Have A Dream".

One final thing, I agree with what the defense attorney O'Mara said that if Zimmerman had been black and had killed Trayvon, there probably would have been a media generated trial. The dirty secret what the so called "Civil Rights" leaders don't want to deal with is the real civil rights battle and struggle and that's the tragic cases of black on black violence and murder that is going on at a incredible rate everyday.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
While I agree there wasn't enough evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman murdered someone, I'm a little disgusted at my pro gun rights friends celebrating this as a major second amendment victory. The way I see it, the more times guys get off Scott free from questionable use or abuses of the law like this, the more ammo the anti gun crown will have to get rid of castle doctrines and stand your ground laws. This isn't a good thing.

Also, that woman's case about the warning shot. There's a lot more to it than she fired warning shots at her abusing husband. She had a restraining order against the guy, but went to the guys house anyways, and started the fight. Then she ran outside to her car to get her gun, then back inside the guys house to fire the shots. That's definitely NOT a stand your ground case.

The 20 years thing was a rediculous sentence though. Thank automatic sentencing guidelines and your prison industrial complex lobby for that.

I can say without the benefit of even knowing your friends they were celebrating because someone legally got away with murdering a minority, the tool used was inconsequential.

Sad we live in a day and age where so called men are so pathetic & weak they have to use a gun to win a fist fight.

As for the woman who was sentenced to 20 years. No she did not leave the house and return with the weapon. She never left the house at all, she was cornered as in trapped in the garage where the weapon was stored & where she retrieved it from.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Looking forward to the civil trial. Was he working in his capacity as a security guard or whatever it is he was? There's going to be some companies trying very, very hard to prove he wasn't because if they win there's going to be a lot of money at stake.

If they do win a civil verdict, it's going to be funny to some of the people who cheered when OJ got nailed for a civil verdict cry about how unfair it is to have a civil trial. :lolz:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
This post sounds like the typical race-baiting shit I would expect on MSNBC.

They had Al Sharpton at the ready.

"da man waz jus try'n to get schkittle and eysh tee home"

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The fucker has no remorse. If I recall correctly he stated that if he had to do it all again he would. Something about Gods will. Fuck that guy and fuck Florida.

Why should he have remorse? You can drink all of the MSNBC/CNN Kool-Aid flavored semen in the world, but you weren't there. You can't simply discount that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, that Zimmerman was being beaten up, that the ground is a lethal weapon, when you're being beaten into it.

People need to step back and apply blind justice - drop the entire color argument that has left people so angry and gaping with confusion. Just apply the facts. The prosecution only added Manslaughter as a charge at the end because they thought they could prove malice. Shouldn't it work the other way around? Should malice be something that a legal team arrives at after thorough investigation? No, these guys thought that malice was already there because black kid and white man with german name. Because ignorance.

The civil case will not be interesting either. This shouldn't be in court.

The problem that people are having the worst time grappling is that each state has its own laws. People are going crazy thinking "what if this happened in a state without a stand-your-ground law?" Well, for one, they would probably have to pay income tax then. The worst offenders of this mentality seem to be the people from California.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
The same group of cretins who though OJ was innocent are also insistent that Zimmerman is guilty. The mass media and a system of dependence has created a sub-culture of intellectual zombies. It is astounding and frightening how easy these people are to control.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
They had Al Sharpton at the ready.

"da man waz jus try'n to get schkittle and eysh tee home"

:lolz::lolz:

The funny thing is, you'll never see Al and his other race-baiter cohort Jesse Jackson, take any real stand on an issue far worse - black on black murder.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
He wasn't found guilty of committing a homicide, hard as that may be for millions around the country to believe.

The prosecution had a case to present. They did not succeed in presenting a case that a jury could convict for.

That is how the justice system is supposed to operate; no conviction if there is any reasonable doubt.

I don't understand what you're getting at based on the part of my text you quoted.

Zimmerman killed Martin. That was homicide. Zimmerman was acquitted of murder (unjustified homicide) so it stands to reason it was a justified homicide. Unless you are saying it was simply a homicide-that-can't-be-proven-to-be-justified.

I'd like to know where in this story did you read where it says she was seeking out trouble.

Seeking out trouble is the wrong phrasing. If Zimmerman saw someone suspicious he probably should have just let him be, especially if he was carrying a gun. I don't know, I remember what the actual narrative is supposed to be now that lead up to the confrontation.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I can say without the benefit of even knowing your friends they were celebrating because someone legally got away with murdering a minority, the tool used was inconsequential.

Sad we live in a day and age where so called men are so pathetic & weak they have to use a gun to win a fist fight.

As for the woman who was sentenced to 20 years. No she did not leave the house and return with the weapon. She never left the house at all, she was cornered as in trapped in the garage where the weapon was stored & where she retrieved it from.

Read the article. http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/24/justice/ac360-stand-your-ground-law

Sounds to me like she was home free but she ran back into the mans house guns blazing. I don't think that qualifies as standing your ground.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to run off to a klans meeting with all my racist friends :rolleyes:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I don't understand what you're getting at based on the part of my text you quoted.

Zimmerman killed Martin. That was homicide. Zimmerman was acquitted of murder (unjustified homicide) so it stands to reason it was a justified homicide. Unless you are saying it was simply a homicide-that-can't-be-proven-to-be-justified.

Excuse my post. It was one of those posts where I was thinking about something else as I read it, and my post had essentially no point to make relating to yours.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I just hope I can stop hearing about this stupid ass trial now.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
you won't, not until the usual suspects are sued into obscurity & irrelevance

aria

Former Moderator
This post sounds like the typical race-baiting shit I would expect on MSNBC.

I don't watch TV news, but it just sounds like Earthquake does--he sounds like a sad man scared by nonsense.

When people start posting Tweets as a source of information... LOL.

It's not a big deal: so what Zimmerman proved he wasn't criminal liable, good luck with civil liability. Just another idiot who thought he was a crime fighter.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don't watch TV news, but it just sounds like Earthquake does--he sounds like a sad man scared by nonsense.

When people start posting Tweets as a source of information... LOL.

It's not a big deal: so what Zimmerman proved he wasn't criminal liable, good luck with civil liability. Just another idiot who thought he was a crime fighter.

When Zimmerman is sued in civil court what kind of burden will the person's suing on Martin's behalf (his family?) have to meet/cross? Will they have to simply show that Zimmerman was partially at fault for creating the situation that lead to Martin's death? Will damages be awarded based on percentage of fault? I should just go sign up to attend some shitty law school for my own personal amusement.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ccw permits for everybody!

unless you weren't born here, of course..

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Then again, will Martin's family even get any money from Zimmerman? It's not like he has any substantial assets. Though I suppose I'm looking at it from the wrong angle - it's probably more important to them that Zimmerman is found to share some degree of fault in the eyes of the law.

Meh.

@hyper: I'd get a CCW in CA but you have to have "good reason" to get one. The sheriff of my county says "self defense" isn't a good reason. LOL. Why the fuck else would get one?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
defense of another, I guess .. does dude get his keltec back? thats $300 almost..

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Getting a CCW here is messed up. Damn near anybody can get one for no reason whatsoever but when I applied I was denied because I had undergone a substance abuse rehab in the past. No convictions, no arrests for substance abuse, purely done on my own volition but that was enough for them to deny me. Now I have neighbors that have had plenty of criminal citations written up to them for all sorts of public intox, disturbing the peace, etc. able to get a CCW with no trouble at all. Fill out the forms, take the class, wait a couple weeks, and get the card. Just messed up to me and I live in the bat shit crazy state of Florida.