Mystical and CollectionKing - Shady Tactics.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Sweet, I wrote this thread off yesterday, looks like it still has some life left. And a guest appearance by Hungkuen, talking about his dong yet again, to top it off.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Sadly I have to run to class, damn I wanted to see this shit unfold live.

Its stuff like this that makes NG.com better than any other web forum

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Look. What do you have on me? Besides I have already told Zenimus about everything. So I don't think I have to explain anything to you. I don't think anyone here has the title of investigator. So I'm done with this for now.

Cool bro. Keep avoiding it. It will only make you look worse when the rest comes out from kitkit.

Game over shun.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Almost like watching a top notch thriller movie, plot twists and dramam ahoy :lolz:

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
well if this is not toying with our attention I don't know what it is!
also the MS2 carts that Dion wanted to buy all by himself so they will become a rare item, that got a new scenario with KOF2000 that is actually Dion's baby here in America and suddenly trying to push the price that high for me is extremely suspicious and I am still skeptical about 9/11 (but is not my business so Ill end it here no comments about 9/11 please!) in short he doesn't have to tell you I am back he can toy with you for a while like a cat to a mouse and once his is done he can call you sucker for falling into his trap! this are all speculations of course but I see a pattern here!

Bill, Bill, Bill the only thing more hilarious than CK answers is the fatality man you are the man and don't forget the severe low back pain hahahaahahaha haaaaa can't get it out of my mind!

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Bill, Bill, Bill the only thing more hilarious than CK answers is the fatality man you are the man and don't forget the severe low back pain hahahaahahaha haaaaa can't get it out of my mind!

I'm educatin' the community, shun! :D

tony starks

Starks is always out.
*** Starks see's all but says nothing ***
*** Patiently awaiting for more drama ***

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Holy crap...I think this thread goes down in my history books.. NEVER has a forum had me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post to be thrown up.
Good read...really good read... God I love this place.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Tonk, Kit...drop the other shoe already. The suspense needs to come to an end already...

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
CK, do you ever read what you post on here? Don't post anything so long as its not public record, ok there genius that makes a lot of sense. Also the whole ebay buyer ID thing is hilarious as you try to act like that's someone's SSN. Can't wait for Kitkit's exclusive.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Ever seen the movie Enemy of the State ?

55629.jpg

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
I'm educatin' the community, shun! :D

I tried to do my homework but when I tried to do the fatality she did a reversal followed by a slap combo ill try again latter!

can we call this the brutality then?
Spank_dance_stage.gif

just waisting time waiting for this to unfold damn!

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
I have posted some of these information before.

Facts about CollectionKing:
• African American
• Having gradated from High School in 2000, he jointed the US Marines and served for about 8 years
• He is pursuing a college degree in Business Administration
• He has been married for about 7 years
• He has two children: 1 boy and 1 girl
• He is trying to start a clothing line "Jasmine-Karen Collection"
• His family goes to church
• He and his family visited Japan in March 2011
• The Ebay ID belongs to his wife or he used his wife's name as part of the ID

CollectionKing's Ebay auctions:
• There is no way for me to prove that CollectionKing or his associates shill-bid the auctions
• The most suspicious bidder is "s***u (15)" who has 0% feedback meaning that this account has not received a positive feedback or paid/completed a transaction for at least 1 year. "s***u (15)" placed 63 bids on CollectionKing's 5 auctions. The one that caught my eye is the KOF 2000 US AES auction. CollectionKing started that auction at 11:01:47 hrs on 5/21/11. "s***u (15)" immediately placed a bid at 11:04:41 5/21/11 (within 3 minutes of the posting).

Zenimus's Ebay auction Metal Slug - Neo Geo AES - US style MVS conversion (item no 130489820687). Started on 2/21/11; ended at 2/28/11 17:47:24 hrs
• On 2/21/11, there is a thread titled "Metal Slug Conversion on Ebay?!?" in which members discussed the price of the above auction and wondered why the price was so high
• Since 2/22/11, CollectionKing made several comments regarding the auction. Based on the comments, CollectionKing knew the auction is a Metal Slug Conversion.
• On 2/22/11 06:57 PM, CollectiokKing said "So I congratulate you on making the bid on it. I just don't get fools that buy it"
• On 2/25/11 14:05:58 hrs, CollectionKing placed a $715 bid and later retracted the bid on 2/27/11 15:04:39 hrs
• On 2/27/11, CollectionKing placed 8 more bids on the auction after retracting the $715 bid
• On 2/27/11 07:06 PM, CollectionKing said "Good stuff man. Sucks for the buyer to pay that much for a conversion."
• On 2/27/11 08:01 PM, when Xian Xi pointed out the abnormal bidding activity of the 2nd highest bidder (yuiko2010 at the time), CollectionKing said "Maybe he or she was trying to figure out what the last person bid to keep it as low as possible. I guess that didn't work out"
• On 2/28/11, CollectionKing ended up winning the auction as the 1st bidder retracted his $715+ bid
• On 2/28/11 10:04 PM, CollectionKing said "Just talked to the buyer of the MS. He wants to know the history about the sale of the game to Zenimus. He knows it's a conversion according to the auction description. He says he has a MS English booklet for the game but never had the game. So I guess it's complete. Also he says that if he sells the game in the future, he wants to be sure that it's conversion. Ha Ha crazy stuff man."
• On 3/1/11, Zenimus confirmed that the MS auction winner (yuiko2010) sent him an Ebay message stating that he has a spare MS booklet and wanted to purchase English AES Kizuna, Double Dragon or Ultimate 11.

CollectionKing never explain the reason(s) why he bid on Zenimus's auction despite he knows it's a conversion, retracted a bid then placed 8 more bids to push up the price, and made the above comments during and after the process of the auction. CollectionKing only acknowledged that he could bid on whatever item and say whatever he wants.

CollectionKing's WTB Stadium Events manual thread
Stadium Events is an extremely rare game and here is a quote from Wiki:
NTSC version

The North American, or NTSC, version of Stadium Events is universally accepted as the rarest licensed NES game available for purchase in North America.[2][3] It was recently named #6 on a list of 20 "Holy Grails of Console Gaming",[4] a list that covered all gaming systems in all countries. The reason for its rarity and subsequent high market price[2][5] is due to its limited production and sales.[6] At the time of its launch during the holiday season of 1987, Stadium Events was only available in limited stores. In 1988, Nintendo purchased the North American rights to the FFF mat technology and re-released it as the Power Pad.

The two Family Fun Fitness-branded games that had already been released, as well as Bandai's version of the running pad accessory, were pulled from shelves and presumed destroyed. Because of this odd sequence of events, only 2000 copies are believed to have been produced, of which it is estimated that 200 copies reached consumers before being recalled.[6] Today, collectors who follow the online sale of rare video games believe that fewer than 20 complete copies of the game exist, only two of which are known to be factory sealed.[citation needed] An eBay auction of a new, factory-sealed version of the game was sold on February 26, 2010 with a winning bid of $41,300, making this the highest price ever paid for a video game,[7] but the winning bidder never paid for the auction won. However, on January 22nd, 2011, another factory-sealed version of the game sold on eBay. The transaction was completed, and both parties exchanged positive feedback. The copy sold for $22,800.00, the highest confirmed price paid for this game.[8]

• On 2/16/11, CollectionKing won a Stadium Events cart and box for $3,500 on Ebay
• Having returned from Japan, CollectionKing made a WTB thread on 3/16/11. He stated "He could not find mine" and "I acquired the game a while ago"
• CollectionKing explained that he didn't lie in the WTB thread because he indeed has the booklet but could not find it

The box or manual for Stadium Events is extremely hard to come by. I believe CollectionKing lied about having the manual but misplaced it- just like he told Zenimus via Ebay message that he has a Metal Slug US manual but no game.

Conclusion:
I know I can't prove that you shill-bid. Yet, you have lied about your dealings and failed to explain why you tried to push up the price in the MS conversion auction.

Look. What do you have on me? Besides I have already told Zenimus about everything. So I don't think I have to explain anything to you.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Yea, that just confirms he is shady, which we already knew.