The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
The source lied and tonk lied as well. let's face the things here.

You have a hard on for Tonk and your thoughts/opinions of him are pointless outside of your own self-absorbed mind.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
... and this guy is a mod. It's not priceless, it's just sad if chamane has been ripped off, there is nothing funny about that. It looks like it's fairly comon for europeen members to fly to some other countries to buy games and get disapointed. You know, like flying to Italy to buy an Ultimate 11 cart and once they got there they realise that the expert seller they're shaking hands with missed to point something important about the condition of the famous game they traveled so many miles for.

Must be the only person in the history of all time to travel to Italy and leave unhappy because of a neogeo deal gone bad...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Must be the only person in the history of all time to travel to Italy and leave unhappy because of a neogeo deal gone bad...

I don't get why you're so blind when it comes to FTL. It's kinda sad because you're not like him.

Last edited:

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
You have a hard on for Tonk and your thoughts/opinions of him are pointless outside of your own self-absorbed mind.

actually no, he was one of the first one who said this were fake, tonk FUCKED UP big time, he must pay the consequences, don't you think

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Don't feed the trolls

Unofficial carts are unofficial carts. Whether they be "homebrew", conversion, bootleg.

But, hey I'm explaining myself to a guy that's only interested in Tonk's potential prison sentence.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Instead of speculating on a potential prison sentence, running each other down with tertiary issues/grudges or otherwise armchair QB'ing this situation, why not just let the beligerents sort it out publicly or privately? You will all get your drama fix.

History has shown (even on this site) that any "n-g.com legal speculation or proceedings" end up going over like a fart in church.

I'm just as interested in the conclusion of this, but rampant speculation over this has lead to misinformation, rumor and speculation.... based on previous rampant misinformation, rumor and speculation ON BOTH SIDES. The facts WILL come out of this, eventually. Nothing more can be accomplished or "found out" by almost ALL of the people who are the most active in this thread. I'm not pooh-poohing the discussion, but it's getting a bit extreme. Tonk isn't a crook and he wouldn't knowingly scam anyone here... that much I'm sure of. He certainly wouldn't self-immolate publicly over a few G's. He's probably staying quiet because that's the BEST thing for him right now. Is his posting going to solve anything? NO.

DavidGis the only person that can clear this mess up. A pound of flesh is going to be taken from someone eventually; and lynching people isn't going to do it.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i agree with you for the most part, but consider the following

- According to Shawn , TonK convinced DavidG to release AF3 over 24 copies of KOF2000. Cmon man, really? KOF2000....
- It was more than just a few G's. He was stupid enough to boast about it on his twitter even.

It looks *bad* any way you look at it. I started out thinking TonK is an innocent victim in all this. Now im not so sure. I also admit i dont know TonK , nor have i ever spoken to him or met him in real life - but neither has 80% of the forum and that 80% are the ones scanning these threads and making up their own minds about him.

Its extreme because people are unhappy about whats happened. Forgetting about the buyers for a second - TonK basically convinced the entire forum (bar 10 or so members) that AF3 was real. People don't like to be hoodwinked. What did you expect?

Anyway you slice it, TonK has to be accountable for what he has done. He was the spokes-person and brokered the deals.

The whole 'id never scam anyone' speech we've heard over and over just makes me shake my head in disgust. Willing participant or not, he should have fucking known better.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
NG:DEV.TEAM;3398040[B said:
]We just pre-paid for the cases/boxes they are supposed to ship via see freight to Canada[/B]. (...)

(...)

DavidG, if I'm not mistaken, said that he bought a shitload of snaplock cases from SNK.

You are supposed to buy it back from him. It seems weird to me that you would be the one giving him contact infos with SNK and then buying back from him cases that come from SNK. Or maybe he didn't buy them from SNK?

I'm kinda lost here!

yes, it's very clear.
NG DEV TEAM buy snap lock case from DAVIDG who had them from SNK
NG DEV TEAM gives SNK contact to prove DAVIDG has contact with SNK.
(...)

So ....
I was waiting for this thread, i did post some info yesterday, but i deleted in 5m because it was too early to post that info.

About the Neo shell, snap lock cases...
DavidG DID NOT bought it from Snk/SnkP., or had them from his "SNK days".

I can tell you just this (because I am not authorized by the members to reveal more information).

Some Mods here, know what i'm talking about

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
This has all become, i suspect, an uncontrolled implosion. Both sides are trying to do some damage control.

There has always been a group of motherfuckers that buy up all the good shit and keep the shit at a high fucking price. I suspect some titles that we (the poor motherfuckers that dont know no bettah) think to be rare are in fact quite plentiful but not these days as the select few have a high percentage of them. Now its been some time, people drop off the hobby, out of neo, fucking bullshit! Likely these fucks were planning a nice big payout for themselves, slowly releasing these rares from time to time at a rate that would be hard to trace and coordinated amongst themselves (everyone will get paid)

Perhaps this camp split up or the greed got the best of them and shit started to hit the fan.

Tonk at somepoint is asking for KOF2kUS versions for some shit hehehe blah blah whatever who cares, but why?

Some fake as shit scam of all time but directed at some of this circle and the payout is now financing what is coming.

NGF got a bit paranoid or they had a deal with some french bootleggers (or canadian?) that just didnt pan out. So now theyre in a fucking frenzy locating all of their "releases" and authenticating them to prevent some shit, whatever i dont know something.

So the plan was for NGF to bootleg their own shit down the road and slowly release out in the wild, making serious bank.

Money aint going where its supposed to. People are in an uproar, shit is hitting the fan.

I don't know chamane and I hope hes cool and all but seriously, there are no innocent people involved in all this mess and we the outsiders will never really know the entire story.

Maybe only 1 person actually paid the big bucks for Aerofighters 3 and it was all some big plan for something bigger. Now shit got real, things came out that shouldnt have and plans need to change/ shift. Money will be made, must be made, must get paid.

It's 2 camps up in arms and both have screwy shit they are guilty of and fucked up against the "commmunity" whatever the fuck that means anyway.

Don't buy people. Enjoy what you have from the past, the future is now fubar.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Unofficial carts are unofficial carts. Whether they be "homebrew", conversion, bootleg.

But, hey I'm explaining myself to a guy that's only interested in Tonk's potential prison sentence.

Troll, nevermnd

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Looks like the NGF have been reinstated. All those censorship of ngfusa and stuff were removed.

Last edited:

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
... and this guy is a mod. It's not priceless, it's just sad if chamane has been ripped off, there is nothing funny about that. It looks like it's fairly comon for europeen members to fly to some other countries to buy games and get disapointed. You know, like flying to Italy to buy an Ultimate 11 cart and once they got there they realise that the expert seller they're shaking hands with missed to point something important about the condition of the famous game they traveled so many miles for.

Don't waste you time, FTL is here to get back a little bit of fame because he was on pressure with tonk and so on.. He is not here for helping in any way, be sure of that. He was the most counter-productive in the process when we still thought we could access to any reimbursement. I can't insult him or I'll get banned.

By the way, the method of selling of FTL were similar to DavidG for years. IF Daedalus's product were paid with an obscure paypal account, for so many years, each mvs kit bought from FTL was paid using Djbomberman's paypal account.

I don't really understand, when I sell or buy something, there is just my name on it. I guess FTL sold so many kits without having a professional activity declared, that the italian taxes would have been interested in his case at the end.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Lesson I've learned: To hell with those homebrew/unofficial/super-secret release crap, it's either SNK or bust for me from now on.

The market is full of forgers and idiots who think they have the right to produce "official" carts for the Neo. Here's news for you, as long as you're not SNK, you have fuck all right to do anything. All this crap is only making things worse for all of us.

Fuck them all, buy the real stuff, fuck convs, homebrews, unofficial-official garbage, etc. LET'S GET REAL.

Couldn't have said it better myself. AES releases died with Samurai Spirits V Special.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Why buy the game then chamane? then whine about it later?if you were not 100% convinced you shouldn't have bought it. It's all getting a bit too paranoid in here :lolz:

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member

As always, you really do NOT have a clue.

Here is the real story and btw the buyer not only was very happy with my U 11 but he even resold it after a while for profit as far as I know and I'm very happy for him,his beautiful wife and his kids.

Laurent A. came to Italy to buy U 11 from me. I have told him on the phone the insert had 2 cuts on it and he will have to check them in person.
Let's of course state that U 11 is the rarest U 11 home cart and Laurent had a great interest in acquiring it (only chance for many collectors to buy it...still nowadas I think he regrets reselling it for a very low amount compared to today U 11 market value)
Breakdonw of the facts:
-I picked up Laurent at the airport and drove him to my house and he started examing the home cart: insert,manual and cart.
-After 1 hour of examination he complained that the cuts were big (you don't see them if the insert is behind the case as they are both very very thin but if you take the insert out of course they will appear).
-We settled on a good 10% or 8% discount -can't remember exactly- off the price we agreed upon on the phone to fix the fact he was concerned about the 2 cuts after inspecting them in person
-Laurent was VERY happy and even said "I will use the money you discounted me for my wife". I was happy too.
-The game was anyway in a such good condition, despite the 2 invisible cuts(if the insert behind the case) he resold the game for a profit after a while: and I'm happy for him
-I spoke with Laurent when he got home after some days and he was more than happy with U 11, he even told me he switched the clam shell case with another with more tight plastic cover to make the 2 cuts actually invisible.

I'm still friend with Laurent A. today and he still is towards me. I'm happy and proud to have met him and had the chance to spend some time together.

Side note: Laurent is a great collector and perfectly knows and knew at the time how rare U 11 is. He would have bought the game anyway in my opinion but I gave a very good discount to him to have him happy and to be fair.

Last edited:

FTL

Staff member
Don't waste you time, FTL is here to get back a little bit of fame because he was on pressure with tonk and so on.. He is not here for helping in any way, be sure of that. He was the most counter-productive in the process when we still thought we could access to any reimbursement. I can't insult him or I'll get banned.

By the way, the method of selling of FTL were similar to DavidG for years. IF Daedalus's product were paid with an obscure paypal account, for so many years, each mvs kit bought from FTL was paid using Djbomberman's paypal account.

I don't really understand, when I sell or buy something, there is just my name on it. I guess FTL sold so many kits without having a professional activity declared, that the italian taxes would have been interested in his case at the end.

Poor Mathieu. As I told you via pm you are a clown.

I didn't know about chamane when I posted mentioning one of the buyer wanted a refund. I posted for another buyer. Can you actually grasp it?

You know what is really sad: I sent you time ago a pm as I was worried that you have bought af 3 us home cart on Fred's behalf and I felt bad for him. Your reply via pm was like "I don't care if it is fake, it is his money" and I thought..wow.

Side note about me,DJbomberman and (I give you another hint) Lee Pantalone: They both helped me with paypal as paypal offerded at the time more useful features and protection for US members. They are both 2 great friends of mine I actually met in person while I was in US. I'm happy and grateful to have met them.
Selling some MVS kits has always been a hobby for me and not really a real job. I'm a lawyer. You are welcome to come and see me here and tell me all the things in my face if you want.

Get a life and grow up Mathieu. End of the diversion for me, back on topic of David G and Tonk taking huge money from some collectors.

Last edited:

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
Poor Mathieu. As I told you via pm you are a clown.

I didn't know about chamane when I posted mentioning one of the buyer wanted a refund. I posted for another buyer. Can you actually grasp it?

You know what is really sad: I sent you time ago a pm as I was worried that you have bought af 3 us home cart on Fred's behalf and I felt bad for him. Your reply via pm was like "I don't care if it is fake, it is his money" and I thought..wow.

Side note about me,DJbomberman and (I give you another hint) Lee Pantalone: They both helped me with paypal as paypal offerded at the time more useful features and protection for US members. They are both 2 great friends of mine I actually met in person while I was in US. I'm happy and grateful to have met them.
Selling some MVS kits has always been a hobby for me and not really a real job. I'm a lawyer. You are welcome to come and see me here and tell me all the things in my face if you want.

Get a life and grow up Mathieu. End of the diversion for me, back on topic of David G and Tonk taking huge money from some collectors.

It's you, the little clown.
You were not worried about chamane, and you told me once again less than 2 days ago that you didn't give a fuck about me and my friend chamane. So don't change the reality.
About your message, I just said that I had no financial part of it and I DIDN T take the risk, it was chamane's risk. Got it?

YOU, in this topic, were the one who made a diversion, YOU, who was making fun of me travelling to get a fake game. so i will just tell you :
YOU ARE NOT A HONEST GUY AND YOU ENCOURAGE THE THIEVES TO SCAM. IT IS FUNNY, AFTER ALL, TO SEE SOMEONE DOING 150000 MILES FOR A FAKE GAME. HUHU.
And thinking about good flying holidays, I think it's maybe time for us to explain to everybodyTHE LITTLE JOURNEY OF BAHAMUT WHEN HE GOT THE U11 FROM YOU. In the stories of the items not as described, I think you're not so bad, just learn from DavidG. You know, the one which was not " totally" as described .

And for a meet in person, sorry, in fact I don't have your adress so I cannot visit you, because when I bought thing from you I sent payments to djbomberman. When chamane bought some MVS kits from you this year, it was from neostore. The condition was so TERRIBLE for some of them that we had to get them back. Chamane had to take a picture of one of them inside a toilet to show how upset he was.

And when he said the mvs carts were full of glue, you just said " hey, you can take a little cleaning thing and you get it away". CLOWN

With all the money you made by selling MULTIPLE NUMBERS OF THE SAME ITEM, you could at least buy a digital camera. Next time you sell something, put ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE ITEM YOU SELL.

Last edited:

FTL

Staff member

Let's see.
From what Shawn reported, after talking with David G, Tonk had an active role in choosing AF 3 US to be produced instead of kof 2000 US home carts. We even have a thread where Tonk ask to borrow a kof 2000 US home cart and Chris Ray already told us what he was up to.
So:
-he switched on AF 3 US project
-he took his good cut as middleman
-he is not posting anymore to clear things up
-he has to refund at least what he earned by selling those fake home carts..at least.
-it doesn't matter if from a legal point of view, the bueyrs were warned and there was a chance the carts were fake...from a moral point of view he should pay back what he got anyway.

As for me and Tonk I really never care about him and his actions against me...even if his actions against the neo-geo.com website were a little more steep and serious,.
AnywayI will say this: Tonk come back, start again insulting me with all your buddies siding with you and refund the money though. I'm sure you will be welcome again here and I will welcome you as well.

Last edited:

FTL

Staff member
It's you, the little clown.
You were not worried about chamane, and you told me once again less than 2 days ago that you didn't give a fuck about me and my friend chamane. So don't change the reality.
About your message, I just said that I had no financial part of it and I DIDN T take the risk, it was chamane's risk. Got it?

YOU, in this topic, were the one who made a diversion, YOU, who was making fun of me travelling to get a fake game. so i will just tell you :
YOU ARE NOT A HONEST GUY AND YOU ENCOURAGE THE THIEVES TO SCAM. IT IS FUNNY, AFTER ALL, TO SEE SOMEONE DOING 150000 MILES FOR A FAKE GAME. HUHU.
And thinking about good flying holidays, I think it's maybe time for us to explain to everybodyTHE LITTLE JOURNEY OF BAHAMUT WHEN HE GOT THE U11 FROM YOU. In the stories of the items not as described, I think you're not so bad, just learn from DavidG. You know, the one which was not " totally" as described .

And for a meet in person, sorry, in fact I don't have your adress so I cannot visit you, because when I bought thing from you I sent payments to djbomberman. When chamane bought some MVS kits from you this year, it was from neostore. The condition was so TERRIBLE for some of them that we had to get them back. Chamane had to take a picture of one of them inside a toilet to show how upset he was.

And when he said the mvs carts were full of glue, you just said " hey, you can take a little cleaning thing and you get it away". CLOWN

With all the money you made by selling MULTIPLE NUMBERS OF THE SAME ITEM, you could at least buy a digital camera. Next time you sell something, put ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE ITEM YOU SELL.

Of course I replied I didn't post the message of the refund for chamane but for another buyer as I didn't know about chamane and didn't care about him at the time. Now that I have read his complaint I'm doing my best to get money back for him as well and discussing what can we do in the mod forum as a group.

Yeah, Chamane bought some kits in the neostore that were from me as I told him. He was unhappy with some of them and happy for others (like the pleasure goal kit he kept). Guess what? He got a REFUND and sent back the kits he did not like. Situation fixed.
PS It was not up to me to take pics but the sale was managed by the neostore. They were anyway detailed and in depth descibed in the listing.

Grow up Mathieu.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I went in search of a yawning smiley but the best i could find was this :emb: