The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
yes, it's very clear.
NG DEV TEAM buy snap lock case from DAVIDG who had them from SNK
NG DEV TEAM gives SNK contact to prove DAVIDG has contact with SNK.

its even a little bit funny, at least they could, all of them, reunited to invent a real story.

polls_its_a_conspiracy_5021_260539_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Donc tu es le seul français qui a eu ce jeu, j'imagine que les autres qui ne sont pas mentionnés sont 8man et un italien?

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Could I ask that things are kept to English in these threads. No offence to your native languages, it just helps the rest of us following.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Could I ask that things are kept to English in these threads. No offence to your native languages, it just helps the rest of us following.

agreed. Only English please. Everyone understands it, and I don't have to cut and paste into translate.google.

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96

Razoola, I'll keep it english. Sorry.

Since you are reading this and are probably aware of the whole situation, what do you think about all this?

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Since you are reading this and are probably aware of the whole situation, what do you think about all this?

To be honest I really don't know but will say I would not be relaxed presently if I was one of the owners on these games after paying the prices mentioned.

On the other side however I have also worked for games companies back in the late 80's and early ninties. What I can tell you is on the whole all programmers and people in the business I knew in those times were always sending floppies around the world to get the latest pirated software. In fact I would say the biggest pirates of all worked in games houses. Thats just how it was, so for me personally it does not surprise me DavidG has contacts with poeple doing not so legal stuff if he did work for SNK.

To get to the bottom of this I think the owners of AF3 need to try and come together and get there carts in the same room for a side by side comparrison with a couple of other outside experts. The artwork and everything needs to be examined again. Its best now to make a determination with the product you have in your hands rather then where it came from etc. That said it already sounds like serious questions are being raised about artwork.

Please understand however I am not a collector so I cannot really understand the gravity of the situation from that standpoint.

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
All the drama that has unfolded in only 2 days is as interesting as entertaining, except for those who took their chances by purchasing AF3 and PS2 for crazy prices.

What puzzled me the most was the link/relationship between DavidG and NGDEVTEAM.
There's one thing I still don't get: why did they need DavidG as a source for snaplock cases / shells if those were not already in his possession? Wouldn't they rather use their own contacts or have the cases / shells manufactured themselves?

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
What puzzled me the most was the link/relationship between DavidG and NGDEVTEAM.
There's one thing I still don't get: why did they need DavidG as a source for snaplock cases / shells if those were not already in his possession? Wouldn't they rather use their own contacts or have the cases / shells manufactured themselves?

That's simple:
The deal was "all" or "nothing" and we couldn't afford "all". So DavidG got all the available stock and we bought a small portion for 3 releases from him.
If there wasn't this AF3/PS2 drama it would have been a normal transaction.

Takou

n00b
And what would DavidG produce with such a large number of Snaplock cases ?
All the other Home Carts that were never released in a proper english version ?
Breakers english ? Overtop English ?
All selling for big $$$$ every 6 month as part of a new "storage find"...

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
- We bought a big amount of cartridge shells/snapcases/gold stickers from him

In the unlikely case he is not real, then we would lose quite some money too. Not as much as Chamane, but unlike him it would hurt us.

Luckily we have plan B and C too and still could do an "emergency release" with original sacc. shells and newly made boxes. But those boxes wouldn't be as cool as the original SNK boxes. Plus it would add another delay on everything.

Time to roll out "Plan B and C". And like other members have suggested in the other thread, why cant you guys just send us the cart, manual, insert, posters now, and then the snap case later?

I have a U.S. Gunlord preordered back from October and if you were to send me everything but the snapcase I would be satisfied until plan B or C was finalized.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Time to roll out "Plan B and C" And like other members have suggested in the other thread, why cant you guys just send us the cart, manual, insert, posters now, and then the snap case later?

I have a U.S. Gunlord preordered back from October and if you were to send me everything but the snapcase I would be satisfied until plan B or C was finalized.

Same, I'd love to play my jap. version soon.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
And what would DavidG produce with such a large number of Snaplock cases ?
All the other Home Carts that were never released in a proper english version ?
Breakers english ? Overtop English ?
All selling for big $$$$ every 6 month as part of a new "storage find"...

i would say you are exactly correct. This is an organized counterfeiting scam.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Why aren't there any AF3 pics for the comparisons?

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Why aren't there any AF3 pics for the comparisons?

Go to my last post in the reveal topic . I Will prove all I said . If I lied I swear I will give my Euro Kiz to Brandi (he needs it to complete his collection and he is a cool guy .)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Go to my last post in the reveal topic . I Will prove all I said . If I lied I swear I will give my Euro Kiz to Brandi (he needs it to complete his collection and he is a cool guy .)

What does that have to do with you posting comparison pics? Just post them if it is proof that the games are indeed fake. I've never seen them so I really want to see as much as everyone else. Why wait?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What does that have to do with you posting comparison pics? Just post them if it is proof that the games are indeed fake. I've never seen them so I really want to see as much as everyone else. Why wait?

Hey, James. Be patient. He gave a response and a thought out thread faster than DavidG did.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hey, James. Be patient. He gave a response and a thought out thread faster than DavidG did.

If he has them then post them, you're asking me to be patient when you guys weren't patient either.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member

Just because I am on hollidays for 2 weeks , so , I am not at home now . I have just sent my keys to Waku as he can take and send me pics of what I need .It might take 2 or 3 days .

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
hahahaha aren't you tonk's bith ah, wtf, are you still hoping Chamane is lying

WTF are you talking about? Tonk's bitch? Fuck You, you fucking tool. All you guys are doing is bandwaggoning as always.

You have no fucking logic obviously. If I knew the game was fake, WOULD I BE PUSHING HIM TO POST THE PICTURES PROVING IT?

Use your fucking brain.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
WTF are you talking about? Tonk's bitch? Fuck You, you fucking tool. All you guys are doing is bandwaggoning as always.

You have no fucking logic obviously. If I knew the game was fake, WOULD I BE PUSHING HIM TO POST THE PICTURES PROVING IT?

Use your fucking brain.

Chamane has just appeared and responding much faster and smoother than the Arcade 2.0 crew. He's not trying to prep his responses, and so far he doesn't seem like he needs to revise answers either, like your homey. Which homey? DavidG. Not Tonk.

And bandwagoning? All someone needs to do is show tech savvy, and you're their best friend. You're a sapiophile. But that clouds your judgment.

A lot of the people who are backing the Arcade 2.0 crew are only doing it because Tonk is a great guy, who has been friends with those people for a long time. They don't care that some people were scammed out of tens of thousands, and some are even saying that people who spend that much deserve to be scammed? Wow. And I am not saying Tonk knew, but there's two things for certain here: an honorable person would refund the money. Okay. One thing.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Chamane has just appeared and responding much faster and smoother than the Arcade 2.0 crew. He's not trying to prep his responses, and so far he doesn't seem like he needs to revise answers either, like your homey. Which homey? DavidG. Not Tonk.

And bandwagoning? All someone needs to do is show tech savvy, and you're their best friend. You're a sapiophile. But that clouds your judgment.

A lot of the people who are backing the Arcade 2.0 crew are only doing it because Tonk is a great guy, who has been friends with those people for a long time. They don't care that some people were scammed out of tens of thousands, and some are even saying that people who spend that much deserve to be scammed? Wow. And I am not saying Tonk knew, but there's two things for certain here: an honorable person would refund the money. Okay. One thing.

Just like everyone else, I want proof. Just as I want these to be proven real others are so quick to want to prove them fake instead of trying to prove they are real by following the evidence that has and will be provided.

I'm still keeping an open mind about all of this, if they are absolutely proven fake then so be it, if they are proven real then what?

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf

Use your fucking brain.

do you really need more proof this games are fake? the source lied, tonk lied, everybody lied, why are you trying this hard, you clearly have a sympathy for tonk, who wouldn't, but even he can get out of this shit hole.