The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

sotn

n00b
i`m really sorry that you might have spend your weekend cash on a bootleg , but didn`t you buy it from Tonk ?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Jesus what a mess. I've noticed a big resurgence of US neo games on ebay.

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
i will not remove anything since this thief is telling me that the snap lock cases he buy are supposed to go to YOU for games and to ME as a refund. We don't say anything against you, we just say you had contact with this dangerous person, and you need to cooperate to give us all the data you have in your possession. your name is absolutely not putted into dust, it's even the contrary if you help us to spot this guy.

so You bought cartridge shells, snapcases and gold stickers so you can help us

what are these stickers you bought from DavidG ? Do they look like the ones i've posted which are more corned-rounded than the official or are they total official ?
do they look like the ones i posted, the ones which are on preistoricisle on S 1945+, on 161-in-1?
Very odd you don't get a strange taste if the guy had shells and snapcases, but stickers were not originals ?

Who shipped them to you? from where ?
Where did you send the payment ?
I'm not asking to answer in public to personal data, I just want to be sure you still have these data. please send them to me.

Understand me, there is $$$ around, $$$$ around, $$$$ around.

We just pre-paid for the cases/boxes they are supposed to ship via see freight to Canada. We currently don't have them in possession. Hence my comment that we would loose a lot of money too.

I never saw any gold warning stickers nor did I care for those. They are freebies and I don't plan to use them. There is no need on our games for those warning stickers.

If you didn't pay to DavidG then you don't need his information for now anyway. You first need to get your hand on the person you actually paid. This person is responsible for you deal.

My advice would be to give this Tonk guy a call.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
I think those scammed in this ordeal like Chamane should look to get potential legal action going. It's frightening how those involved have taken a "sit back and wait" approach and haven't logged in to respond. That might be the only way to get those involved in this potential con to finally give answers.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Chamane, si t'as besoin d'aide au Canada avec la police ou la GRC, envois moi un PM, je me renseignerai sur ce que tu peux faire pour ravoir ton argent.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
We just pre-paid for the cases/boxes they are supposed to ship via see freight to Canada. We currently don't have them in possession. Hence my comment that we would loose a lot of money too.

I never saw any gold warning stickers nor did I care for those. They are freebies and I don't plan to use them. There is no need on our games for those warning stickers.

If you didn't pay to DavidG then you don't need his information for now anyway. You first need to get your hand on the person you actually paid. This person is responsible for you deal.

My advice would be to give this Tonk guy a call.

if, regarding all the additional data we provided, solid links with !arcade! who scammed a guy you visit the website everyday for 50000USD ( Shawn), who scammed 3 people ( one for 75K$)you refuse to give any details on DavidG's, no worries, it just shows that "NG DEV TEAM" name is not here by chance, hasard or luck. You refuse to cooperate and that's it.

Try to get in your brain that except Tonk, who could have been fooled, you are the only " big" deals he did and it was way possible that you could have his real name and adress. I'm surprise of your ANTI-cooperation.

I will also do a comparison of printing with your games as well, maybe we will discover your games are printed by your matey DavidG as well.
Period.

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Chamane, si t'as besoin d'aide au Canada avec la police ou la GRC, envois moi un PM, je me renseignerai sur ce que tu peux faire pour ravoir ton argent.

avec plaisir, pour une fois qu'un francophone n'est pas en train de se réjouir de notre perte !! Si les germaniques veulent deja nous filer des infos, on verra. Mon petit doigt me dit que c'est pas sur qu'il s'appelle david Garret, d'autant que les daedalus ne sont pas payé avec cette adresse email.

On va voir comment ça se goupille, mais en tout cas ça fait plaisir.. Si t'es musclé et que tu es bucheron, prime X2 (blague), tu pourras encore plus servir.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Merci a toi Coryoon .
Concerning ND Team , in the AF3 and PS 2 Topics , you were speaking about David as if you knew him very well . Just surprising to see that he is no more so reliable for you now but you know what ? In this fucking scene , all is possible ...

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96
avec plaisir, pour une fois qu'un francophone n'est pas en train de se réjouir de notre perte !! Si les germaniques veulent deja nous filer des infos, on verra. Mon petit doigt me dit que c'est pas sur qu'il s'appelle david Garret, d'autant que les daedalus ne sont pas payé avec cette adresse email.

On va voir comment ça se goupille, mais en tout cas ça fait plaisir.. Si t'es musclé et que tu es bucheron, prime X2 (blague), tu pourras encore plus servir.

Chamane, nous semblons être quelques québécois qui pouvont aider. Il y'a sûrement des membres honnêtes d'Ontario aussi. Si quelqu'un pourra finalement donner un numéro de téléphone, ou le plus d'informations possibles, nous pourrions peut-être localiser ce fraudeur et t'aider au niveau légal.

Marked Wolf
if, regarding all the additional data we provided, solid links with !arcade! who scammed a guy you visit the website everyday for 50000USD ( Shawn), who scammed 3 people ( one for 75K$)you refuse to give any details on DavidG's, no worries, it just shows that "NG DEV TEAM" name is not here by chance, hasard or luck. You refuse to cooperate and that's it.
I will also do a comparison of printing with your games as well, maybe we will discover your games are printed by your matey DavidG as well.
Period.

I'm not refusing anything. Currently there is no hard evidence of a scam. I just see words, not pictures. I can't just give bank information of people out. If this goes to court I will provide information.
I don't have any evidence that he is who he claims to be anyway. We transfered the money to a company account and not a private account.

Our offset printing is done in Germany.

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
I'm not refusing anything. Currently there is no hard evidence of a scam. I just see words, not pictures. I can't just give bank information of people out. If this goes to court I will provide information.
I don't have any evidence that he is who he claims to be anyway. We transfered the money to a company account and not a private account.

he is not asking for bank account numbers, just his address, are you hiding something?

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
TOPIC UPDATED WITH THE NAME OF 2 NEW OWNERS OF AEROFIGHTERS 3 US : BILLY PITT AND GEDDON_JT

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member

No worries, all the pictures of the actual AEROFIGHTERS 3 US will be putted around middle of the next week, it's not me who does the scans. NG DEV TEAM, in which resolution you want to see the pixels of the fake copyright of the AEROFIGHTERS 3 sticker's cart ? I can do waht you want. 5000x5000?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I stated back then in the original AF3 thread that I think it's legit and later again in the PS2 thread. It was just my personal opinion and probably naive to do.

We are not involved into AF3/PS2 deals.

Our involvement with DavidG is as following:

- I helped him to get our games to run on the P-1 adapter and did some tech talk with him. He then told me he is an ex SNK employee. It was several month before the AF3 announcement.

- I provided him with SNK Japan contacts to help him to proof his identity and for the games.

- We bought a big amount of cartridge shells/snapcases/gold stickers from him

In the unlikely case he is not real, then we would lose quite some money too. Not as much as Chamane, but unlike him it would hurt us.

Luckily we have plan B and C too and still could do an "emergency release" with original sacc. shells and newly made boxes. But those boxes wouldn't be as cool as the original SNK boxes. Plus it would add another delay on everything.

I don't understand why our company name is prominently listed in this thread title though. Please remove it.

I think you shouldn't worry too much about your reputation, just your money. Like most of the tech people here, you had something to talk about with DavidG, who is obviously a very sophisticated technical person. If anything, you have done what others wish they could by making new games, rather than using your skill to counterfeit games. Let that knowledge be your umbrella.

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96
There's one thing I don't understand in all of this mess.

NG DEV TEAM, you stated that you provided DavidG with contact at SNK Playmore Japan.

DavidG, if I'm not mistaken, said that he bought a shitload of snaplock cases from SNK.

You are supposed to buy it back from him. It seems weird to me that you would be the one giving him contact infos with SNK and then buying back from him cases that come from SNK. Or maybe he didn't buy them from SNK?

I'm kinda lost here!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
There's one thing I don't understand in all of this mess.

NG DEV TEAM, you stated that you provided DavidG with contact at SNK Playmore Japan.

DavidG, if I'm not mistaken, said that he bought a shitload of snaplock cases from SNK.

You are supposed to buy it back from him. It seems weird to me that you would be the one giving him contact infos with SNK and then buying back from him cases that come from SNK. Or maybe he didn't buy them from SNK?

I'm kinda lost here!

SNK and SNKP are/were NOT the same company.

This keeps coming up and no one seems to remember that.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
yes, it's very clear.
NG DEV TEAM buy snap lock case from DAVIDG who had them from SNK
NG DEV TEAM gives SNK contact to prove DAVIDG has contact with SNK.

its even a little bit funny, at least they could, all of them, reunited to invent a real story.

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96

I know this. But you can't buy snaplock cases from a company that doesn't exist anymore. So I'm guessing DavidG is buying them from SNK Playmore.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member

Heu.. I don't know which lie DavidG said. Because he worked as SNK until 94 but he has a lot of SNK snap lock cases.

AND LET ME TELL YOU : EVEN, IF, DAVIDG could PROVE he putted some screws under a cab during a summer job at SNK, these games are fake.
And these game are written MADE IN JAPAN.
GEddonJT said there were no reason to think the AF3 was not printed in the same place ( this was a big TONK argument, if it's a scam, the scammer used the same printer).

FAKE
LIES

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I'm even.. more and more thinking.. that DavidG scammed NGDEV TEAM as well. I'm not sure they will see even a single snap lock case<;

Marked Wolf
I don't know his source for the shells etc. Maybe it's "SNK", SNKP or China.

Getting them in China produced would've worked for me too. It just doesn't matter to us, as we don't sell official products.

The contacts I gave him where not for shells, it was for management. I assumed that he uses some old contacts to get the shells.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
or used your money for buying a motorcycle, after having bought a car with ours.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Chamane, tu l'as acheté en même temps que Kizunos via Math74 ou tout seul de ton côté avec un envois par la poste?