The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
If he has them then post them, you're asking me to be patient when you guys weren't patient either.

The most funny part is when someone not involved in anything is " ASKING" us to be fast. Which patience do you need ?

I don't think chamane will be refunded, because it's a massive fraud, and we are about to demonstrate that the game that has been purchased is worth something like 80 USD, it's just a pure loss. Its just to explain clearly things. Believe me, everything chamane wrote is correct and the picture will speak more than 1000 words.. We would have prefered demonstrating the game is real.

When I think Geddon, in his report which has been USED for most of us as mandatory ( believe me, if tonk was putting his game without Geddon's analysis, do you think one minut he would have sold even.. ONE ?) and you right now KNOW, GEDDON SAID IT, that they didn't even use 80USD to buy a us and jap neo geo cd copies, I guess you can sleep tight. we don't.

Maybe you could use your impatience to ask in public the PART II of the DavidG's reveals. Oh.. you didn't do it yet ? Odd .

Last edited:
They don't care that some people were scammed out of tens of thousands, and some are even saying that people who spend that much deserve to be scammed? Wow.

The people that made the buys knew what they were getting into but they did it because they felt they could afford to take the chance. Sure, they might still be victims.. but being a victim and being foolish aren't mutually exclusive.

It's just like people that give away their credit card information or social security number because they won a prize on the internet. Sure, they're still victims but it's not always easy to feel sorry for them.

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
Wait, what actual proof has been given that absolutely proves they are fake? Do bullets, please.

Listen moron, when you will see a high res scan of the VIDEOSYSTEM copyright of the AF3 US on the front of the cart sticker, you will see a big problem on the spine of the sticker, when you will see that the gloss of the sticker is the same as the arcade, and is not the same as the 300 games we have in our possession to compare, when you will see that ALL the manual's drawings of the 3 OFFICIAL VERSION are PERFECTLY MATCHING, and by chance, the AF3 US doesn't because it's just a lack of details, this reality will spit on your face.

Spit on your face. Right now, go play elsewhere. Shut your mouth.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just like everyone else, I want proof. Just as I want these to be proven real others are so quick to want to prove them fake instead of trying to prove they are real by following the evidence that has and will be provided.

I'm still keeping an open mind about all of this, if they are absolutely proven fake then so be it, if they are proven real then what?

You can relax and wait like everyone else had to while DavidG was cashing all those checks, each at just <$5000, set at such a low number to avoid what, CSIS notice?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Listen moron, when you will see a high res scan of the VIDEOSYSTEM copyright of the AF3 US on the front of the cart sticker, you will see a big problem on the spine of the sticker, when you will see that the gloss of the sticker is the same as the arcade, and is not the same as the 300 games we have in our possession to compare, when you will see that ALL the manual's drawings of the 3 OFFICIAL VERSION are PERFECTLY MATCHING, and by chance, the AF3 US doesn't because it's just a lack of details, this reality will spit on your face.

Spit on your face. Right now, go play elsewhere. Shut your mouth.

What you just said is the proof needed that I am asking you post. I like how instead of posting the proof you just lash out at me calling me name without posting the visual proof you talk about. Was that so hard?

!!!!zzz

n00b
So, if/when it's figured out to be fake, there's going to be legal action, right? This is ridiculous.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
James, if it smells like shit, looks like shit, it's probably shit! This isn't looking good for DavidG and TonK, Don't get mixed up in this BS man, this shit is whack and be glad you are smart enough to be tech than buyer. I have the upmost respect for you but these dudes really fudged up man.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
What does that have to do with you posting comparison pics? Just post them if it is proof that the games are indeed fake. I've never seen them so I really want to see as much as everyone else. Why wait?

I'd like to see some comp. pics. too.

But, I don't mind waiting for chamane produce some exhibits.

After all, we waited FOREVER for Geddon_jt to publish his AF3 reports.

:snack:

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
So, if/when it's figured out to be fake, there's going to be legal action, right? This is ridiculous.

I would hope so. However some of the buyers are Euro based and I am guessing it's going to be expensive.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What you just said is the proof needed that I am asking you post. I like how instead of posting the proof you just lash out at me calling me name without posting the visual proof you talk about. Was that so hard?

You want him to go over to Chamane's home and take pics right now, at 2 am? WOW. Are you really that incapable to making a correlation between the impatience of people who had to wait 6 months for answers, and your inconvenience of less than one half day?

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
Nightmare tony just put a nail in the Source's coffin, the guy was straight up bullshit, lied to Tonk then Tonk got lost

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Nightmare tony just put a nail in the Source's coffin, the guy was straight up bullshit, lied to Tonk then Tonk got lost

The source lied and tonk lied as well. let's face the things here.

Comedy gold moment: waku 7 who does the trip from France to US to meet Tonk and to buy AF 3 while shaking hands. priceless.

BOERenSKIN

n00b

I hope so, on the other hand it feels like with the bankers. They fuck you and you could have know it. The whole Neo-Geo home market went out of hand, I never forgot having more then a 1000 euro in my pockets cause I sold a euro Ninja Master's to someone. It gave me feeling for fright what people will pay for a mint copy (it had writing in the manual). I think the obsession with mint condition games, is what created this scams. For me games are to be played, not te be conserved without daring to touch the cart.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Lesson I've learned: To hell with those homebrew/unofficial/super-secret release crap, it's either SNK or bust for me from now on.

The market is full of forgers and idiots who think they have the right to produce "official" carts for the Neo. Here's news for you, as long as you're not SNK, you have fuck all right to do anything. All this crap is only making things worse for all of us.

Fuck them all, buy the real stuff, fuck convs, homebrews, unofficial-official garbage, etc. LET'S GET REAL.

EDIT:

And a big fuck you to to those with more money than brains. Why don't you buy some overpriced penis-enlargement cars or summat and leave us gamers/normal collectors alone, and take your forger friend and conv makers with you while you're at it.

Damn fucking bastards. :mad:

Last edited:

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
so now there is basically no reason for Waku or Chamane to post pictures? or should they just so that the facts are clearer

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
fraud is a criminal claim. it won't get back their money.

If they want their money back, they should claim misrepresentation and illegality and seek rescission from the contract.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Lesson I've learned: To hell with those homebrew/unofficial/super-secret release crap, it's either SNK or bust for me from now on.

The market is full of forgers and idiots who think they have the right to produce "official" carts for the Neo. Here's news for you, as long as you're not SNK, you have fuck all right to do anything. All this crap is only making things worse for all of us.

Fuck them all, buy the real stuff, fuck convs, homebrews, unofficial-official garbage, etc. LET'S GET REAL.

Damn fucking bastards. :mad:

Absolutely. I'm still shocked that so many people with at least half a brain are into or have bought the NG : DEV team games.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Comedy gold moment: waku 7 who does the trip from France to US to meet Tonk and to buy AF 3 while shaking hands. priceless.

... and this guy is a mod. It's not priceless, it's just sad if chamane has been ripped off, there is nothing funny about that. It looks like it's fairly comon for europeen members to fly to some other countries to buy games and get disapointed. You know, like flying to Italy to buy an Ultimate 11 cart and once they got there they realise that the expert seller they're shaking hands with missed to point something important about the condition of the famous game they traveled so many miles for.