The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I told him in advance

Lies.

I chose to give him a very big discount

So it's no more a good discount but a very big discount now, interesting. Well, let's people judge that.

-We settled on a good 10% or 8% discount -can't remember exactly- off the price we agreed upon on the phone to fix the fact he was concerned about the 2 cuts after inspecting them in person

You'll never change. You're an absolutely perfect human being that never did anything wrong. You should go into politics, really.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
177 guests visiting this thread.

Wowzers.

someone must've posted it somewhere.

Tacitus

Staff member
The story's up on Kotaku, linking to this thread.

HEY KOTAKU PEOPLE. CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIG AND DONATE MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE. GIVE TO THE NIGHTMARE TONY FUND. WIN A CHANCE TO OWN A PROTO PCB! HELP A GREAT GUY FIGHTING CANCER.

PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Looks like there are currently 204 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 200 guests)

And I'm pretty sure someone wants to see some pics.

:snack:

-----------------------------

aero-fighters-3.jpg

SSS

neo retired
Lol, poor Zeljko. Hundreds of different folks will be seeing the forum header.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I doubt any random person will read all of this thread anyway. Those walls of text will challenge even the most hardcore, long-time member to stay interested.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Sure beats any drama that you can watch on tv these days.

Tacitus

Staff member
In a simpler time around here, I would've exploited this opportunity to insert a masked redirect to lemon party; claiming it was absolute proof to outsiders regarding this issue. Then laughed uncontrollably for hours.

Alas, I have dulled in my age.

Kotaku people should totally check out www.saladandchips.com , though

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
hey jro, where have you been, why did you leave, how's your ex-wife

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
My ex-wife died in a fire somewhere. No, I have no idea where she is or what she's doing. I'm sure she's not anywhere near as goddamned sexy as you are, though. Or wasabi. Those pictures were hot.

Been busy, broseph. I got my MBA. I spend, what, 17 months on learnin' an' shit and then I check back on here and there's all this crazy fake AF3 drama and this Zeljko the Tazmanian devil nutbag drama.

Just like old times, I suppose!

Tacitus

Staff member
My ex-wife died in a fire somewhere. No, I have no idea where she is or what she's doing. I'm sure she's not anywhere near as goddamned sexy as you are, though. Or wasabi. Those pictures were hot.

Been busy, broseph. I got my MBA. I spend, what, 17 months on learnin' an' shit and then I check back on here and there's all this crazy fake AF3 drama and this Zeljko the Tazmanian devil nutbag drama.

Glad you're doing well... nice to see you back around.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I wish I still had her pics. :crying:

aria

Former Moderator
Chamane,

Assuming this is a total scam: If I were in your position, I'd contact Canadian counsel (it wouldn't be hard to find), find who this DavidG character is (we can get IPs in addition to whatever info you can find), and see if they can get you the full amount you're owed either in cash or by garnishing his wages. I wouldn't take the nonsense offer he's put out there to cover his own butt in that other thread (it's crap and still reaps him a significant amount of ill-gotten money), I'd be out punish him using legal methods (then agan, I am an American attorney... and I apparently like parentheses). Yes, it would require legal fees, but the total sum owed is still quite significant and it would be nice to get a good chunk back while also punishing the wrongdoer --and it sounds like you want to make an example out of him.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Chamane,

Assuming this is a total scam: If I were in your position, I'd contact Canadian counsel (it wouldn't be hard to find), find who this DavidG character is (we can get IPs in addition to whatever info you can find), and see if they can get you the full amount you're owed either in cash or by garnishing his wages. I wouldn't take the nonsense offer he's put out there to cover his own butt in that other thread (it's crap and still reaps him a significant amount of ill-gotten money), I'd be out punish him using legal methods (then agan, I am an American attorney... and I apparently like parentheses). Yes, it would require legal fees, but the total sum owed is still quite significant and it would be nice to get a good chunk back while also punishing the wrongdoer --and it sounds like you want to make an example out of him.

AndHereWeGo.gif