The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

SSS

neo retired

1569812_f520.jpg

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Chamane,

Assuming this is a total scam: If I were in your position, I'd contact Canadian counsel (it wouldn't be hard to find), find who this DavidG character is (we can get IPs in addition to whatever info you can find), and see if they can get you the full amount you're owed either in cash or by garnishing his wages. I wouldn't take the nonsense offer he's put out there to cover his own butt in that other thread (it's crap and still reaps him a significant amount of ill-gotten money), I'd be out punish him using legal methods (then agan, I am an American attorney... and I apparently like parentheses). Yes, it would require legal fees, but the total sum owed is still quite significant and it would be nice to get a good chunk back while also punishing the wrongdoer --and it sounds like you want to make an example out of him.

Dang! Somone said the "A" word.

Just show me some pics first.

:snack:

-----------------------------

IMG_39651.jpg

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
This forum has threads about the following members and topics:

a guy Accepting donations for a new sex doll because he ripped the asshole
out of his old one

A guy who married a Barbie doll and takes up skirt pics of her on a plastic bike

Someone who paid $10k+ on a used arcade carpet and framed it in his office

A guy who murdered someone and ALMOST got away with it

2 pre-op trannies and their insistence that 'boys can have nice asses'

Anything merc/feel good/Fran has ever posted

'how to get girls to like me'

Notorious scammers (NGF) assaulting teenagers and lying about it, lying about owning protos, and taunting a terminally ill kid to his face

$90k magic cards

Cockshots

...and this is what gets picked up and is going viral?

Internet, you've only scratched the surface. Your taste also sucks.

Donate to a good cause, The nightmare tony fund... Help a member in need. Click the link in my sig.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Staff member
Was he convicted?

Google: Waseem Daker

Short answer: no, he's stalling like crazy and is representing himself.... Probably to save money for more home carts.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

out of his old one

A guy who married a Barbie doll and takes up skirt pics of her on a plastic bike

Notorious scammers (NGF) assaulting teenagers and lying about it, lying about owning protos, and taunting a terminally ill kid to his face

$90k magic cards

Cockshots

Donate to a good cause, The nightmare tony fund... Help a member in need. Click the link in my sig.

In short, Neo-Geo.com is pretty fucking awesome.

Never change people.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler

out of his old one

$90k magic cards

Cockshots

One key difference between the issue here and about everything you listed; those are just freaks. This is five figure rip offs going on. It's also, "current", none of that other shit is.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member

The first term that came to my mind when this AF3 situation started going south.

A classic term IMO.

Question: If I own 6 common Jap home carts in gamer condition am I an AEShole as well? :)

Tacitus

Staff member
One key difference between the issue here and about everything you listed; those are just freaks. This is five figure rip offs going on. It's also, "current", none of that other shit is.

This place is more 'freak' than normal, by any metric.

The greater point was: yes, it's current... But there was far better content before this latest round. Kotaku is behind the curve.

Tacitus

Staff member
I keep saying I'm going to sleep and I can't stop.

I just read the Jago Sr thread in best of and laughed my
ass off. All of us one-upping each other was amazing.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
and this is fucking why i come here everyday to learn what has happened in the world, because i despise the radio, i avoid TV, and i don't purchase newspapers.... this clusterfuck of psychos is seriously my only window to the world outside of work and I HAVE LOVED IT SINCE THE DAY I SIGNED UP.
and on topic. fuck yes NGF. fuck yes!!!! mend these bridges and join together with the rest of the neo community so that between all of us SOMETHING NEW AND AWESOME ARRIVES FOR THE SYSTEM WE ALL LOVE AND ADDS TO THE EXCITEMENT THAT BROUGHT US HERE.
without stepping on anyone's toes (read: i don't give a fuck) let me say one thing. you create the most elusive and incredible game system ever, and you are bound to attract glory seekers and manipulators. i have NEVER and will NEVER let this paparazzi shit talk consume me. many high calibre people here have in one way or another created extreme drama, and egos have gotten in the way (and that is where fucking stupid shit goes down. you all need to think with your god damn wallets and brains and not your pimp statuses just to look larger than life.) and i have always stayed far back and remained a dedicated fan through and through. WE NEED people like this with high flair and and extreme personalities to aid this community because they are typically the commando's who find us new coding and even just incredible news from the past to fill in the blanks on our favorite company and console.
if anyone reads this and agrees: send me a PM. im in need of a vacation and to speak with someone who will revive my love in this hobby through there love for it. im tired of being fucking 24 years old and feeling as if im 50 years old watching a bunch of teeny boppers quarrel back and forth.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member

I told him aboiut the cuts on the phone and told him he will need to check them in person.
Ask him directly and then get your ideas straight.

I'm really done arguing with you, you never had a clue about anything you are exposing here.

And, as I said, you need serious help.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Zeljko was a chap from New Zealand who was keen on the sheepz