why all the Hate?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
The JorBot speaks again . . . how strangely empty are the words of the JorBot.

Big surprise . . . NOT.
smile.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Neo-jorge:

i hate your corndogs too,but i don't say it is shit

Well Adol at least We use Mustard on Our Corndogs and Not MAYO.....=)

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

!LMAOROLF! Corndogs? YOUR BITCHASS CORNBITCH!
Mariqito que le pica para esta bobo.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Quick personal note. The Smurfs have always curdled my milk.
tongue.gif

BonusKun

G

Gary Coleman

REMEMBER NGF HAS THE CRUMP......

The Crump? is that what you call that ass rash Dion gave you NGF'ers?
wink.gif

"De Que Estas Hablando Willis?"

Robi15

20 Year Member
Neo-Jorge sucks big time. You'r totally in a wrong neighborhood. Did Dion ask you to gome here? You try to be a pain in the ass? You look silly, man! Jeesus.

Robi15
bandit.gif

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Masturbation helps keep your mind straight when trying to deal with customers online, just a thought.

.....dont ask me, I was trying to be funny
smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
Originally posted by Dreamh2o:
Masturbation helps keep your mind straight when trying to deal with customers online, just a thought.

.....dont ask me, I was trying to be funny
smile.gif

I will bet it keeps you straight alright! Sorry, coule not resist.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Neo Jorge is not Dion. Trust me, Jorge Fernandez ripped me off for $305 when he failed to pay for the Ultimate 11 home cart I sent him in APRIL OF 1999 (invoice #3735 for your records, Jorge). Of course, he stopped answering any mail over a year ago. Any response Jorge? Somehow I doubt it.

Tom

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
OUCH!!! I guess NGFers are all alike.

Jeff

Originally posted by neogeostore:
Neo Jorge is not Dion. Trust me, Jorge Fernandez ripped me off for $305 when he failed to pay for the Ultimate 11 home cart I sent him in APRIL OF 1999 (invoice #3735 for your records, Jorge). Of course, he stopped answering any mail over a year ago. Any response Jorge? Somehow I doubt it.

Tom

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by VinylBoy:
Silly Adol...
smile.gif

The Smurfs was a goofy 80's cartoon... and when I saw someone quote "Pulp Fiction" earlier in this topic, I had to go ahead and do the twisted thing by adding a line from the parody that was done on the "Cartoon Network".

Don't mind me... I know my humor tends to be quite off around here. Maybe I should try to be as "funny" as Dion.
rolleyes.gif

hee hee hee...

"There is no judgement when you enter these doors. No judgement, no right from wrong... just the higher state of your consciousness." - Deep Dish: Renaissance Ibiza

Lol!Ahah,silly Vinylboy..
Les chtroumps are WAY OLDER than 1980's
maybe you see a "english spoken"cartoon of them in 1980's,right
but it isn't a cartoon,it is a "bande dessinee" ( like Comics in usa ),and began in 1970's

lol,can't believe you think les schtroumps are us

mwahaha

Adol

The French Connection, ,

i hate your corndogs too,but i don't say it is shit

Well Adol at least We use Mustard on Our Corndogs and Not MAYO.....=)

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

i hate mustard
smile.gif
this is such disgusting
i love mayonnaise ( maybe it isn't the same thing than your "mayo"?

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Sorry to hear that neogeostore, did you ever take any action against him, or did you just leave it?

Keith

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by BonusKun:
Quick personal note. The Smurfs have always curdled my milk.
tongue.gif

BonusKun

Are you coming from a Gargamel, or a "Smurf Berry Crunch" persoective?
biggrin.gif

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Keith,

There's a little history here. Jorge used to have a source for cheap Playstation and N64 games. Over the course of 2-3 months, I probably bought about $5,000.00 in games from him. He would actually send me the games and I would pay upon receipt. Since he showed so much trust in me, I didn't think it was a big deal when he wanted to buy my extra Ultimate 11 home cart--so I sent it to him before he paid for it. Of course, I have saved all the mails in which he promised to pay for the cart, but then he just stopped responding. And he won't send the cart back. I made about $1500 profit from the games he sold me, so it's not like I was financially victimized. However, a deal is a deal, and it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. It's very frustrating to have someone blatantly rip you off. I got out of the home cart scene because there were too many shady characters. When you look at Shawn's collection, a lot of it is from my personal collection. I have sold Shawn ALL of my home carts (100+--I had every official release + some unreleased home carts made by you know who). In fact, I sold Shawn neo-geo.com because I was no longer motivated to put up a fan site. I gotta hand it to him--this is an incredible tribute to the Neo and I wholeheartedly congratulate him for a job well done. He is by far the most honorable person I have met in the Neo scene. It's people like him who I covet as business partners in my day job.

Tom http://www.neogeostore.com

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
So, Neo JorBot is a RIPOFF ARTIST too, eh?

Sorry to hear you got scammed, neogeostore.

Well, that might explain why JorBot has suddenly disappeared from posting . . . another scam artist runs away when confronted with his past sleazy history.

So, JorBot, anything to say about it?
redface.gif
Or are you just going to disappear from the board (no complaints about that) or post some other silly mindless dribble?
wink.gif

Well? We're waiting . . . ?

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Well, I guess we hit a nerve or something...Neo-HorHay isn't gonna respond, he is such a fuckin pansy. He comes in here knowing that everyone hates NGF, then when he gets put down he gets on everyones case about it. Everyone go to www.Neogeofreak.com, and see what they have put up...it is a new addition to their site, and it is called "Fun with NGF". How lame is that??? that is like saying "make gay ass pics of me, and I'll post them on my webpage!". What a loser. This is what I want everyone to do....Send all of those funny ass pics of Dion and Chris in the War Room to Neogeofreak and see what happens...I'll bet you a million they will post them...and then just skrew there reps even more.
As koRn said on their "Life is Peachy" Album, "Who then now, Bitches?".

-Bryan- -AGAINST NGF-

VinylBoy

Originally posted by BryLmoo:
Well, I guess we hit a nerve or something...Neo-HorHay isn't gonna respond, he is such a fuckin pansy. He comes in here knowing that everyone hates NGF, then when he gets put down he gets on everyones case about it. Everyone go to www.Neogeofreak.com, and see what they have put up...it is a new addition to their site, and it is called "Fun with NGF". How lame is that??? that is like saying "make gay ass pics of me, and I'll post them on my webpage!". What a loser. This is what I want everyone to do....Send all of those funny ass pics of Dion and Chris in the War Room to Neogeofreak and see what happens...I'll bet you a million they will post them...and then just skrew there reps even more.
As koRn said on their "Life is Peachy" Album, "Who then now, Bitches?".

-Bryan- -AGAINST NGF-

And I was a happy individual before I actually clicked on that URL... MY GOD! Well, it's true when they say that beauty is in the eye of the "beer holder"... that's all I got to say on the thread.
biggrin.gif

BTW, notice the bad use of the type tool in Photoshop on their supposed t-shirts? I guess their artwork is starting to get a little sloppy... it almost leads me to believe that they never even attended the Tokyo Game Show.

ANYHOO... I sure hope that any member of the "crew" will step up during the KOF 2000 tourney tomorrow. Now that I know exactly what these hooligans look like, it should be easy to detect them.

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited October 20, 2000).]

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Yeah, I'd be surprised to see another Jorge Fernandez post in this thread. I mean, what can you say other than, "yes, I ripped Tom off"? Neo-Jorge is just dripping with credibility these days, huh?

Tom

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by neogeostore:
Yeah, I'd be surprised to see another Jorge Fernandez post in this thread. I mean, what can you say other than, "yes, I ripped Tom off"? Neo-Jorge is just dripping with credibility these days, huh?

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.......

"Typical, another person trying to discredit NGF."

It's so funny how so many of The HATERS there are out there..

" NGF HAS THE CRUMP "

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

JRock917

, ,
It would be nice to see Jorge and NGF take a long walk off a short pier. Tom, your unfortunate incident sounds really NGFish; makes me wonder if this Jorge that we have had to put up with knows the one you are referring to, or if they are one in the same.

VinylBoy

I wonder if this type of alibi would work in a normal court of law...
biggrin.gif

"All men are considered innocent until seen with their mistress..." - Unknown

VinylBoy

LIES! LIES! AND MORE LIES!

I wonder if this type of alibi would work in a normal court of law???
biggrin.gif

"All men are considered innocent until seen with their mistress..." - Unknown

OOOPS! MY FIRST DOUBLE POST... I hang my head in shame...

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited October 20, 2000).]