why all the Hate?

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Shawn,

I don't know why you even bother talking to this guy. There is not a collector here foolish enough to be taken by NGF again.

Originally posted by Shawn:
You know, Dion had the nerves to tell me on the phone that there is not a single collector on these forums. He claims that only children post here and that’s why he doesn’t bother posting. He also went on to say that he would never post here again. Naturally, I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

But then again, he did bring up a nice point. He asked how would I like to go to a house knowing that there are 100 people wanting to kick my ass and no one was willing to back me up. Now I have an idea as to why he keeps quiet.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Neo-jorge:
Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
Bullshit! You just cant admit it that your full of shit.

Hey boys and girls you really need to do something about that potty mouth. Here old little me Has not even resorted to Comparing you Little ones with Mierda.
( Mierda Spanish for Shit )

Neo-jorge
www.nogoodfucks.com

Vete paa las madre que te pario pendejo maricon.

See ya mama guevo

G

gokusama26

If this isn't Dion, I think this person is an absolute retard for defending NGF without even knowing everything that has gone on with them. I have seen NGFs merchandise, and it is utter crap. It is on the same qualiy level as those 200-in-1 carts that used to be made in korea for the NES. But seriously, Dion or Chris, it would work towards your credibility to actually post under your real name, and not try to pass yourself off as some kid. At least then I would know that you are confident enough in your buisness practices to assume blame for incidents and try to correct them.

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited October 16, 2000).]

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I did talk to a guy from Chicago once before calling himself Neo-Jorge -- he called asking about a bunch of carts, made a bunch of claims saying he was going to buy this-and-that, and as usual, never followed through. I get these e-mails (and sometimes calls) all the time... I've never actually dealt with the guy (that I can remember - he may have bought a common home cart, who knows?), so I can't offer an opinion on the guy.

I talked to Judy, the lady from Time-Life magazine, once before, but that doesn't mean I know her.

Jorge -- How's that Irritating Maze game working out? You said you were going to buy one. I was just wondering if you got one that works since others that were scammed never did.

Jeff

Ahhh ok now Im chris.....
MR.Chimp it takes more than a 2 man crew to Run a Bizz-ness. NGF STAFF is on Call 24hrs a day if the need arises and you Feel your ready for HELP.......

NUFF on this Topic....

Neo-jorge
WWW.Neogeofreak.com

Perhaps Jeff can tell you curious ones who neo-jorge Is I mean We have talked on the phone before. Well Maybe I should change my new name to CHRIS......

Neo-jorge

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Neo-jorge,

If NGF is is great, where are my two games I ordered in June of this year, that were to be shipped to me almost immediately?

Did not think you ould have an answer!

Keith

Maturin

n00b
Converting cart is legal if you own a cart and a mvs kof2000 you can do what you want with it.
But it's illegal to duplicate artwork from snk to sell it(you can only duplicate it to make backup). It's illegal to modify snk artwork (exept for personal use).
Sell a converted cart with mvs artwork and tell that this is a converted cart instead of an "official from ngf" and ...
Ok i am dreaming.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Vete paa las madre que te pario pendejo maricon.

See ya mama guevo

Really guy if your going to try and insult me in my native language then al least do a good job at it. Primero aprende como escribir antes de insultar.
Time for a kiddy nap......

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I really don't think it's the fact that they actually convert carts... anyone that goes the extra mile to make more games available to a system should be commended.

HOWEVER, any good deeds by NGF have been constantly overshadowed, due to the fact that the people behind it are generally non-pleasant and difficult to get along with. Unless you agree with them 100%, they try to be an annoyance. In dealing with them, they must be considered and treated like gods, or else they will punish you like a rebellious peasant. And all the false advertising, on their own business web page and in Ebay doesn't help.

EVERYTHING that happens (and will continue to happen) to them has been brought upon themselves... the years of bad talking, flaming and egotistical malarchy is coming back to haunt them. Who knows if the damage that they've done to themselves characterwise can be corrected? And in all honesty, who even cares at this point?

Battle lines have obviously been drawn... it's like the modern day Hatfields & McCoys.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Really guy if your going to try and insult me in my native language then al least do a good job at it. Primero aprende como escribir antes de insultar.
Time for a kiddy nap......

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Vete par carajo maricon. Uste no puede dicir me un coño de nada.

Aprende llamar lo que uste echo para neo geo

Te veo cabron.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by JMKurtz:
I did talk to a guy from Chicago once before calling himself Neo-Jorge -- he called asking about a bunch of carts, made a bunch of claims saying he was going to buy this-and-that, and as usual, never followed through. I get these e-mails (and sometimes calls) all the time... I've never actually dealt with the guy (that I can remember - he may have bought a common home cart, who knows?), so I can't offer an opinion on the guy.

I talked to Judy, the lady from Time-Life magazine, once before, but that doesn't mean I know her.

Jorge -- How's that Irritating Maze game working out? You said you were going to buy one. I was just wondering if you got one that works since others that were scammed never did.

Well Jeff If You re-call I was going to buy one of your famous 2 in one carts but Then I just found a better deal so I passed. People change thier mind all the time U know.
Sorry I if I got your hopes u 2 high and were detremented and hurt 4 life. As for my IM well I can say it works great. Great game and dude you just gotta dig that crazy music. Did I ever buy a quiz game from U? not 2 common you know..

Neo-jorge www.neogeofreak.com

If anyone stills needs Proof as to my Identity perhaps Adol can Vouch for me. We have done Bizz before.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member

Te veo cabron.

Hey jibaro.... Regresa al collegio...!
Parece que lo necesitas.
Vasta con tus mamadas....!

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member

Te veo cabron.

Hey jibaro.... Regresa al collegio...!
Parece que lo necesitas.
Vasta con tus mamadas....!

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Aye que pendejo eres.
Porque no me mamas un guevo?
Estas tonto con mi pinga en tu novia?
Vete par carajo y llevate tu coñaso al collejio para que sepas la verda de NGF.

Te veo mama tripa.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Offer me a KOF2000 homecart for $1 and i still wouldnt buy it. why? Cuz i know its been converted and made to look as a official snk neo geo homecart

what a supreme truth

there aint nowt left to say

Fran

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Oh yea, you scarred me for life... How will I ever go on? Uh, Whatever. You were a cool person back then, now you just sound like a re-programmed robot.

Oh, and since you said your I/M works great, please post pics of the controller and the game running on your home system (screenshots past the beginning of a level.)

Jeff

Originally posted by JMKurtz:

Well Jeff If You re-call I was going to buy one of your famous 2 in one carts but Then I just found a better deal so I passed. People change thier mind all the time U know.
Sorry I if I got your hopes u 2 high and were detremented and hurt 4 life. As for my IM well I can say it works great. Great game and dude you just gotta dig that crazy music. Did I ever buy a quiz game from U? not 2 common you know..

Neo-jorge www.neogeofreak.com

If anyone stills needs Proof as to my Identity perhaps Adol can Vouch for me. We have done Bizz before.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Yes, I too would like to see the fabled IM cart in action. Post those pics you proud collector you!!

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://www.undertheneogeomoon.com

JRock917

, ,
Is this the NGF rebuttal for saying negative things about them on these forums? First, they send us Neo-jorge, and then threaten legal action? Whatever happened to honest truth-telling, to admitting to mistakes made any trying to rectify fractured relationships with the neo community? I guess that would totally go against the NGF ego, and would mean they might actually have to admit they were wrong, god forbid.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Why all the hate? Let me ask you this why all the scams?

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Perhaps if I randomly Capitalize nondescript Words I'll Somehow get my point Across in a much more Salient manner.

JRock917

, ,
Originally posted by DolphinLord:
Perhaps if I randomly Capitalize nondescript Words I'll Somehow get my point Across in a much more Salient manner.

Salient- I dont think I have seen anyone on this forum use that word yet
smile.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by JRock917:
Salient- I dont think I have seen anyone on this forum use that word yet
smile.gif

I dont even knoe whay "Salient" means. =)/

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
To all, Neo-Jorge is a different person than Dion, his name is Jorge Fernandez, but I don't know why Neo-Jorge would come out and defend NGF since he normally doesn't get involved here. On ther other hand, if we are so childish, why keep replying to the answers, that doesn't make a person any more mature.

In order to establish credibility, NGF should deal honestly and truthfully, it doesn't happen over night. If so, NGF won't have to worry about people badmouthing them.

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
I'll have a steak and choriso burrito,and a large horchata.
Can I have that to go please :-)

JRock917

, ,
All of this makes me wonder if we are going to have to continue to fight so called "big tymers" who continue to migrate to this forum and post pro-NGF propaganda. I for one would post positive things about them if I had not been treated like an idiot by Dion, and they actually cared about trying to fix all the problems they have created. I wish they would change into an honest business outfit, but wishing is for suckers at this point.