why all the Hate?

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Well,i remember you Jorge...it's a long time
at that time you were "normal"
now,like other said,you're just a reprogrammed robot..you can't judge or think by yourself..you see ngf,you smell ngf,you adore ngf
i remember you banned me from your "neogeo heaven list",with chris&dion

so i'm sorry,but i don't care of you at all
and i'm sure Jeff Kurtz is right about Irritating Maze..this shit doesn't work,because dion,you or chris haven't brain capabilities to make it work

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by JMKurtz:
Oh yea, you scarred me for life... How will I ever go on? Uh, Whatever. You were a cool person back then, now you just sound like a re-programmed robot.

Oh, and since you said your I/M works great, please post pics of the controller and the game running on your home system (screenshots past the beginning of a level.)

Biri Biri Biri..Now Now Tweaky....Be nice
So im a bad person now cause I Changed my mind about buying a few carts from U ?
Really all those vendors I tell at the malls "well thanks but maybe another day"
Must be burning in their fight( bad joke )
If changing your mind is bad then Im guilty.
Ive commited a deadly sin.....
Someone please bring the Iron coat..
Why do u want to see my IM???
Ive already told you it works great and stays crispy in milk. Beside Neo-jorge has very little time for pics and Id rather spend my time doing constructive things like chatting with my Fans. If you like you have an exclusive invitation to my home to see the game in action 1st hand. Ill even leave the lights on for Ya... hell feel free to leave the dip setting on Free play buddy. You are more than welcome...
Stay cool buddy JEFF old Pal.....
you have inspired me to get a subsciption to time life magaizine you big guy U....

take care

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by DIY:
Why all the hate? Let me ask you this why all the scams?

why are there Strippers? Why is there Crime?
why do serial killers Kill....

O WHY O WHY O WHY.......

find the anwser to that question and youll never have to ask it's like again.....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Adol:
Well,i remember you Jorge...it's a long time
at that time you were "normal"
now,like other said,you're just a reprogrammed robot..you can't judge or think by yourself..you see ngf,you smell ngf,you adore ngf
i remember you banned me from your "neogeo heaven list",with chris&dion

Well Mr.ADOL...1st off I did not ban you from anything you banned yourself.
If you have a problem with dion handle your problems in a civil manner. There was no need for anyone else to know your problems.
There are people who make a living listening to peoples problems. You might want to go seek thier advice. I really dont know why you are attacking me as Ive done nothing bad to you. Yes it's true I like NGF but that's my personal opinon I am entitled to that aint I? I am a Staff member of NGF so it's a natural process to defend things you believe in. I dont know how things are in that little place across the sea there in Paris but here in the good old USA. It's a right that we have when we are born....

Thanks.....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

]

JRock917

, ,
What I would like to know is why are we still arguing over the same stupid crap here, geesh. Not that I have never said anything myself, but it seems our newfound NGF friend loves to keep it stirred up. It was really nice when we had some harmony here, before the return of the Dionites.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Well Neo Jorge it appears that you officially wipe Dions ass now and I would like to know where your strings are that Dion pulls because its obvious if you are not Dion then you are the only puppet that NGF has because everyone here has enough sense to stay clear of the shit they sell. Oh and by the way the reason I haven't posted much is because my computer was in the shop so you will be seeing me alot more now
smile.gif

SNK/Aruze is the only official Neo Geo future
So let that be known to all the fools at NGF.

Gunbu

Neo-Jorge says: " There was no need for anyone else to know your problems... "
And then says:
" Yes it's true I like NGF but that's my personal opinon I am entitled to that aint I?"

Does anyone else see something wrong here?
He's allowed to say that he likes NGF, but god forbid that someone says something BAD about them...
Whatever...

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Isn't it funny how many fake Dion "Identities" have come and gone from this board? After Dion quit posting, there was "NGF", then "patrick", and finally "back by popular demand" (and since that second auction was DELETED by eBay, there wasn't any need to post under that dumbass ID anymore!).
Its MOST funny because Dion ALWAYS used to claim that he didn't need to hide behind pseudonyms ("Dion . . . always using his real name"). I guess as his reputation began to REALLY take a dive, he decided that "Dion's" real name wasn't helping anymore, and switched to all these other bogus IDs.

As for Neo-jorge, he's got zero credibility as well . . . funny how this "employee" of "NGF" has been completely unheard-of until now.

So "Neo-Jorge", you want us to believe that you're not just another fake-ass identity like ALL THE OTHER ONES, then WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO FOR "NGF"? I'm sure you're eager to clue us in about it . . . eh?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
The sad truth is that Dion would be the coolest person to know if he wasn't trying to jerk everybody all the time. I'm mean I'm not defending him or anything, but I remember seeing his collection and I was just amazed. I had no idea that there could be someone that could possibly collect that much neo stuff. Although as I soon found out he was such a jerk I quickly lost all trust in him. I thought I had found a person who was a true neo freak, and that he would help me to get all the games I wanted. Unfortunatly that wasn't the case.

Dion, why are you trying to screw everyone?

I understand that people say a lot of things about you and NGF and some if it is probably not completely true, but I believe that everything has some small merit of truth in it.

I wish things were different.

JRock917

, ,
Unsuspecting as I was when I first started to learn about NGF, I was thrilled to see that they carried such huge inventory and had so much information about the neo on their site. And then I found these forums, and found out the truth. Then I found out firsthand why everyone was calling Dion a jerk. Then I realized they were damn right and have been anti NGF ever since. Yes, it would be nice if those guys were honest and were trying to run an honest operation, that would be great, but it just aint so. I am very thankful I avoided getting any scam carts, and I did so because of what I learned here.

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
Thats true.

I guess it was just the optimist in me speaking.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by JRock917:
What I would like to know is why are we still arguing over the same stupid crap here, geesh. Not that I have never said anything myself, but it seems our newfound NGF friend loves to keep it stirred up. It was really nice when we had some harmony here, before the return of the Dionites.[/B

Dionites lol....U guys are killing me here. The only thing I wrote was a simple opinion and to think that it has resulted in such pulsing-star topic. Harmony who needs that have a twix it will do the same thing for you.... =)

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Gambit:
Well Neo Jorge it appears that you officially wipe Dions ass now and I would like to know where your strings are that Dion pulls because its obvious if you are not Dion then you are the only puppet that NGF has because everyone here has enough sense to stay clear of the shit they sell. Oh and by the way the reason I haven't posted much is because my computer was in the shop so you will be seeing me alot more now
smile.gif

SNK/Aruze is the only official Neo Geo future
So let that be known to all the fools at NGF

" Oh lordie now Im being attacked by X-men "
Well gambit truth is the only thing I wipe my nose tends to get a little run-E sometimes, Just So you know everyone has strings only some people know how to manipulate them better than others. Personally i like to wiggle on mine....
" Pull DA Strings " Pull Da Strings "

Neo-jorge
www.negeofreak.com

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Well I don't care what others say you sure do type and post like Dion and I think you are one in the same. You chicken shit, why don't you come back as Dion instead of a stupid-ignorant mexican. Whats wrong did the whites tell you to get the hell out of the white race. Better watch out or the Mexicans will tell you to change your race as well because nobody likes a piece of shit in their society or race.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Gambit, is it necessay to make those remarks? No, it's not Dion, it's Jorge Fernandez. We may not approve what NGF does, but it doesn't mean we have to attack them that way, it's not constructive, nor productive.

I'll have to admit, I give both Dion and Chris a lot credit for what they have done with their collections, they, just like myself, have put out a lot of effort in finding Neo-Geo games, accessories, etc. In fact, Chris Ray had helped me getting Ninja Masters, Quiz Daissousa Sen and Ultimate 11 home carts. Without his help, I would have paid a lot more for those games today. Yes, I've visited Chris' house when he lived in Chicago and I was impressed to see his collection.

One thing that Dion doesn't have, is open-mindedness. When we get involved, everyone has to realize that we'll come across all walks of life, and be as open as possible, and that's what makes a person, society, company, or even country successful. This has been proven many times.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Isn't it funny how many fake Dion "Identities" have come and gone from this board? After Dion quit posting, there was "NGF", then "patrick", and finally "back by popular demand" (and since that second auction was DELETED by eBay, there wasn't any need to post under that dumbass ID anymore!).
Its MOST funny because Dion ALWAYS used to claim that he didn't need to hide behind pseudonyms ("Dion . . . always using his real name"). I guess as his reputation began to REALLY take a dive, he decided that "Dion's" real name wasn't helping anymore, and switched to all these other bogus IDs.

As for Neo-jorge, he's got zero credibility as well . . . funny how this "employee" of "NGF" has been completely unheard-of until now.

So "Neo-Jorge", you want us to believe that you're not just another fake-ass identity like ALL THE OTHER ONES, then WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO FOR "NGF"? I'm sure you're eager to clue us in about it . . . eh?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So much mystery behind Neo-jorge...Scary how people attack what they dont comprehend. Mr.chimp Ive been around since the dawn of time buddy. Once upon a time there was this list called the DHP list(think it's still around)Well I was on it for a while then I just really grew tired of all the whines and cries So I started my own and ive been there ever since. Im what some folks call " BIG TYMER " Ive collected all things that are Neo and I am versed in a great deal of knowledge concerning the NEO. Growing up in the city of Chicago and being A great fan of the Neo MVS machines I quickly took it upon myself to get one. Well years later an invention called the internet was made.
Soon after I met a small niche of Neo-gamers it was small but we all had one thing in common it was respect for one another. Over the years it seems that many have come and gone and yet Neo-jorge still remains.
So Mr.chimp Ask not what your Neo can do for you but what Can YOU do for your Neo.
NGF has gone to the Next level and the future Is Now. We will continue to fight ahead and bring excitment to everyones lifes. As for what Neo-jorge job is at NGF well my friend are u in seach of a new job? Does Neo-jorge inquire about your family's where about's ? But if it is that important to you and the suspense is that intense, Well Let me tell you like any Company We have many contacts and Accounts outside Of the U.S.A, being that Neo-jorge Is versed and all being a Spanish speaker you know IT's only natural that he handles oversea accounts In Many of the Worlds Spanish Speaking Countrys.

SI SE HABLA ESPANOL.....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Gambit:
Well I don't care what others say you sure do type and post like Dion and I think you are one in the same. You chicken shit, why don't you come back as Dion instead of a stupid-ignorant mexican. Whats wrong did the whites tell you to get the hell out of the white race. Better watch out or the Mexicans will tell you to change your race as well because nobody likes a piece of shit in their society or race.

Why do things always have to come to end up being Racial all the time?
The only one being IGNORANT here is none other than U......

" When it rains We all get Wet "

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Doser81

n00b
ya gambit listen to vince it not dion i rember talking to jorge back in the day. If jorge want to say what he want just let him. man cant we just fight about emulation like back in the old days of neo alec ugly green bord
lol

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Doser81:
ya gambit listen to vince it not dion i rember talking to jorge back in the day. If jorge want to say what he want just let him. man cant we just fight about emulation like back in the old days of neo alec ugly green bord
lol

LOL....Ahh yes how could I forget those emulation Wars...those were the days.

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com