why all the Hate?

Adol

The French Connection, ,
He made Jorge one of the moderators (who had the power to remove users). Although Jorge stopped answering me, he posted frequently to the Onelist mailing list (thus his lack of internet access lie was blown away). So, I posted to the mailing list about my situation. The next day, Jorge revoked my posting privileges and chided me for bringing the issue to the group. Eventually, Dion gave me full access again, after "a long talk with Jorge".

it happene dthe same thing to me,when i was complaining to dion when he ripped me off for my Shock Troopers 1 cart ( a $550 cart! )...i strated to post there,and ,suddenly, i was revocated!
he always claimed "it isn't me,it's jorge",because io had possibilities to speak to dion or chris on AOL instant messenger...then they told it was jorge

and of course jorge never even emailed me telling why i've been revocated

DEMOCRATY,huh?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
I think in NGF terms, the amount of Democracy allowed in a forum, or for that matter, the amount of free speech, is completely dependent upon the amount of truth presented therein. The formula is something like this:

NGF = FORUMS - TRUTH / BIG TYMERS

When you fill in the values and work the formula, you will arrive at a value, shown there as NGF, but also known as a Hussein... named after the Iraqi Dictator. You can also substitute the "forums" value for any other topic which when the truth is told might piss NGF off, such as "scam carts" or "people ripped off". Finally, by dividing the number of big tymers into the formula, you get an idea of how many people are required to be lied to by NGF every day so they can maintain their business. Adol, what they did to you when you were on those boards just trying to get what was owed to you is just plain wrong, and another reason we should be thankful we have these forums here; I know I am.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by neogeostore:
Neolord,

Dion lives in Vegas and so do I (7 months now, displaced from Northern California)--but we have never met. As far as I know, Jorge still lives in Chicago. I know, it's seems weird that Dion and I live in the same city now. But hey, it's the fastest growing city in the US.

Tom

http://www.neogeostore.com

So I've heard! =) I hope you can rectify your problem with NGF.

NeoLord

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
http://www.neogeostore.com [/B][/QUOTE]

Nice web site, NeoGeoStore! I might purchase some NGPC games from you this week.
I've tried Gamecave and a few other dealers for NGPC accessories and games, but
nobody seems to have enough of anything in stock. I' would purchase a copy of LB and
Card Fighter's Clash (SNK version).

NeoLord

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
All I have to say is, GET YOUR OWN FUCKIN FORUM AT YOUR OWN FUCKIN SITE BITCHES! SINCE NGF IS SUCH A FUCKIN RICH ASS COMPANY WITH SUCH A "LARGE" FAN BASE THEN WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF OF YOUR ASSES AND MAKE YOUR OWN fORUM!

-Who then now, bitches?-

Bryan -AGAINST NGF-

JRock917

, ,
NGF is probably too busy swindling people to have their own forum. I guess big tymers dont need forums, just each other, if you know what I mean.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Neolord,

Thanks for the compliment. Everything listed is in stock. Actually, we only have 2 each of SNK and Capcom versions of Cardfighters Clash left in stock.

Tom

I'll be in touch! I'm glad to finally find a source for NGPC games. =)

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Oh what A bunch of Crap This is.....
I leave the forums for a day and All this
non-sense get's posted.....
Dion never said a Word to U TOM DUDE......
Stop making UP Your LIES......

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Jorge,

Call Dion yourself. He'll confirm what I said. Hell, he even came over to my house last night and we met for the first time. I think we have established who is not telling the truth. You know, it's really a shame we are on bad terms. You and I did some killer deals. We had a good thing going. You know, I don't even care about the money or the cart anymore. I would just like you to admit you never paid me or returned my Ultimate 11 cart and we could be right again. It's too bad $305 caused all this. We probably could have made more money together.

Tom

JRock917

, ,
Well, look who came back from the black morass- its Jorge, excuse me, Jor-bot! Fully reprogrammed, and ready to stir even more shit up! Why dont you listen to mr neogeostore, and go climb back under the rock you came from?!? We have all been a witness to your exposure, and you could try to pull a Jim Baker and get up in front of everybody and cry and declare "I have sinned", and it still would not make a huge difference if any simply because you are not trying to be honest about your mistakes, rather you are trying to cover your ass. Jorge, since you spend so much time around the other members of NGF, I really am surprised you would cover your ass at all...but anyway, your presence here makes no sense and it has no place. Dont you have some fake carts to forge or something?

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Yeah!!!!!!! KEEP IT ALIVE!!!!!!!!

-FUCK NGF-

Robi15

20 Year Member
Neogeostore>Did Dion gome over to you'r house for some sort of threating or are you just old pals?

Robi15

NGF- a sad story.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Robi15,

I have known Dion for a couple years now (through Neo mailing lists and a few deals we have done), but this is the first time we have met in person. He is an acquaintance of mine. He came over to ask a favor--to clarify what he said Jorge Fernandez (Neo-Jorge) lied about. He wanted me to amend a post of mine, which I did. Dion said that Jorge was indeed lying about the fact that we never did any deals, but Dion claimed ignorance on the Ultimate 11 deal. Jorge and Dion are good friends. Dion knows that Jorge stiffed me, but he won't admit it publically because he doesn't want to rat on his friend. Of course, Dion didn't NEED to come over and see me, but he wanted to, so he came unannounced. He even followed someone through the front gate so he could surprise me.

Anyway, that's what happened. He didn't threaten me. He's way smarter than that. I'm not sure why he cares so much about what "I" say, while most of the other stuff posted about him is extremely negative. But I didn't want to knowingly post something that could be misinterpreted, so I modified the post. I suppose Jorge is going to post in this thread again saying that I'm lying and Dion never talked to me or came over. I'm just disappointed that my relationship with Jorge has soured. We had a great thing going with our PSX and N64 deals.

Tom

Robi15

20 Year Member
Hmmm, for a moment I can not understand. This seems very pecular indeed...

Can this mean that Dion is conserned about you and you'r deal or is he kind of psyco, trying to play games?......Hmmm.

corkysm28.gif

Robi15

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
I don't know. It's difficult to see what's going on in his head. A few years ago when he was getting a lot of bad press on the DHP mailing list, he wanted me to pubically vouch for him saying I have only had positive experiences with him. I didn't do it.

Tom

JRock917

, ,
To be honest neogeostore, I dont see how you can ever understand what goes on in that convoluted mind of Dion's. In a way I am pleased he actually went through the trouble of helping to expose Jorbot by saying what he said to you, but I doubt his motives were, shall we say, "pure". Well, I just hope you dont get burned by him (again?) the same way you did by Jorbutt, I mean Jorbot.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Dion has never outright burned me. He has sent me one thing when he was supposed to send another, but the carts were of comparable value (and I was happy to finally get something after waiting so long) so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

But all that was years ago. I'm out of the Neo home cart scene. By the way, I notice Jorge is actively posting on other topics. Come on, Jorge. How about one more post in this thread telling me once and for all that I have made everything up, that Dion never came over and talked to me, and that you don't owe me anything?

Tom

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Dion has never outright burned me. He has sent me one thing when he was supposed to send another, but the carts were of comparable value (and I was happy to finally get something after waiting so long) so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

But all that was years ago. I'm out of the Neo home cart scene. By the way, I notice Jorge is actively posting on other topics. Come on, Jorge. How about one more post in this thread telling me once and for all that I have made everything up, that Dion never came over and talked to me, and that you don't owe me anything?

Tom

(crickets)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Hey Tom, don't mind NeoLord, he's just a bit out of it sometimes . . .
smile.gif

I knew Neo-Jorge wouldn't accept Tom's challenge, which is why I replied with (crickets).
No offense, Tom -- I just had a feeling you wouldn't get an answer.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited October 27, 2000).]