What is the most you would spend on a single game?

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
I'm glad I don't give a shit about boxes or region, I just paid $20 for a loose JP Super Star Soldier.

Yeah, I do have a thing for Turbografx....its story no one would care about. I see it almost everyday in my game room and I love it I have the box displayed right next to my Dead Moon box. The price was more than fair, condition is mint and I love the game and to me, its one of the highlights of my collection.

mr.2jz

n00b
Yeah, I do have a thing for Turbografx....its story no one would care about. I see it almost everyday in my game room and I love it I have the box displayed right next to my Dead Moon box. The price was more than fair, condition is mint and I love the game and to me, its one of the highlights of my collection.

^^^ I need to re-purchase Dead Moon for my Duo-R. I had the JP version..which was fine...Not the best shooter, but I liked it. Along with the NeoGeo, the PC Engine/TG16 holds a special spot.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
^^^ I need to re-purchase Dead Moon for my Duo-R. I had the JP version..which was fine...Not the best shooter, but I liked it. Along with the NeoGeo, the PC Engine/TG16 holds a special spot.

Same here, something about PCE / TG16. By no means am I specific to any region I have a bunch of PCE games and would like to pick up a number more.

BTW Nice to see another car person on the forums