The shit-pile that is the NGX - A Retrospective

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Lol. YOU SURE GOT ME. God damn that was a sick burn. I still got love for ya pipes.

You sure get worked up don't you? That log out button in the top left corner works and might relieve some of your stress.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The Torture King does it because he likes it. XD

PMA

n00b
Almost as ironic as people buying a cheap quality emulation device for that "authentic" experience. Oh the lulz!

PMA: It's great that you occasionally find the courage to overcome the shame and peek your head through the curtains. Please stop by more often. You and wintermute make a cute little team and after all, this armpit of a sub-forum was created specifically with you in mind.

And yet you've made quite a little home for yourself in this 'armpit' of a sub-forum haven't you! I don't stop by that often - I have other more pertinent interests tbh mate. I just have a nose every now and then to see what's what. I'm not sure why - nothing ever changes and it does feel like reading over the same shit time and again...

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
And yet you've made quite a little home for yourself in this 'armpit' of a sub-forum haven't you! I don't stop by that often - I have other more pertinent interests tbh mate. I just have a nose every now and then to see what's what. I'm not sure why - nothing ever changes and it does feel like reading over the same shit time and again...

Awesome, we'll see you in a couple of months then. I'll be on the edge of my seat awaiting your return.

pipes

Unfortunately this thread has been soiled with negativity over the past couple of days, can we please get back to some NGX bashing now?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Just hocked my X at a pawn shop for $75.

Suckers.

pipes

.....and another gem to add to the collection.

NeoXlolol.gif