Rare Bootlegs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Well, now I know why Fred bought that copy.

I know it would be nice for you to smear Chamane once again but what you're saying doesn't make any sense right now.

I know the dude isn't all that bright but why would he put thirty freaking thousand dollars at risk (and lose $5000) just to get scans of the insert and the manual? Don't you think it's a bit much?

Wasn't he the first buyer to speak out about the authenticity of the game, saying out loud what the majority of the buyers were thinking? If he was planing to make counterfeits of that boot (lolwut), don't you think it would have been wiser for him to keep silent and sell them while people still had doubts about its authenticity and not 4 years later when everyone and their mother know the source of the games? The whole thing doesn't make sense. Everyone knows there is only 6 copies around and even when the original buyers are trying to sell them they get laughed at (remember Brandi's thread?).

Atomikwave most likely worked with the scans and pictures that Chamane and other people posted on here and on other forums in order to prove that the game was a fake. Atomikwave pretty much has a masters degree in bootlegging, I'm sure it wasn't that hard for him to pull this out. BTW, It took me 5 seconds to find this picture of the back of the insert that was posted on here back in 2012.

GCb5te1.jpg

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I know it would be nice for you to smear Chamane once again but what you're saying doesn't make any sense right now.

I know the dude isn't all that bright but why would he put thirty freaking thousand dollars at risk (and lose $5000) just to get scans of the insert and the manual? Don't you think it's a bit much?

Wasn't he the first buyer to speak out about the authenticity of the game, saying out loud what the majority of the buyers were thinking? If he was planing to make counterfeits of that boot (lolwut), don't you think it would have been wiser for him to keep silent and sell them while people still had doubts about its authenticity and not 4 years later when everyone and their mother know the source of the games? The whole thing doesn't make sense. Everyone knows there is only 6 copies around and even when the original buyers are trying to sell them they get laughed at (remember Brandi's thread?).

Atomikwave most likely worked with the scans and pictures that Chamane and other people posted on here and on other forums in order to prove that the game was a fake. Atomikwave pretty much has a masters degree in bootlegging, I'm sure it wasn't that hard for him to pull this out. BTW, It took me 5 seconds to find this picture of the back of the insert that was posted on here back in 2012.

GCb5te1.jpg

The picture you posted earlier looks the same as the back of the real AF3, not the one in the above post.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
The real AF3?
I kindly lolled :)

@rot : glad you are here.

@all : Please people, i'd ask you to stop emailing or pming me regarding those custom (or boots or whatever you prefer call them). I'm not selling. And forwarding your request to the seller would be vouching for you. We have enough pb with ppl that buy cheap on forum to sell expensive on ebay. I dont want to be involved in crossboarder deal. I didnt went here for that. I just came here because i could answer some of the questions. Hope you understand.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hope you understand.

Sure do:D... I'm only here to what the fuss is about...

...I don't mind this sorta thing...

The infighting is always a distraction on these threads but as long as it doesn't get out of hand... I'm fine with it all...

xROTx

PS. Mathieu... why don't you ask the seller to join... contact me direct on neogeorot@gmail.com if he has problems...

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
PS. Mathieu... why don't you ask the seller to join... contact me direct on neogeorot@gmail.com if he has problems...

Lock him in a room with Cory, and put a chainsaw on the ground ? Come on... :D
I will pass the message, but i'm not sure he is as patient as i am. And he is probably less masochist.

I dont mind the fighting... too a point.
A lots of things are happening atm on french forum.
Its a shame we cant work past our differences, and let the information flow.
Some of us want the scene to be still alive, a bit more than a pile of 90' cart...
This would be worth a real chit-chat, but we (all) are far from beeing able to quitly talk about that.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am locking this thread for NOW! (Maybe opened later...)

... I want to get a few things in my mind... and see if i can find a way where the forum benefit....

xROTx

Status
Not open for further replies.