Rare Bootlegs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
I've read your posts just fine. I'm busting your balls, and it's a pretty obvious reach at this point and I'm too tired to keep up the act. IDGAF if you make bootlegs or not, just don't pass them off as real or else you're gonna get piled on by experts. If you can't take some harmless funstering, just wait till the goobs start to hit you up with all these questions. Also don't waste your money on an artist, Billy has the real art for the game.

There is no official art for this game. Period.

Man for real, try reading before posting.
Its a pain in the ass to answer to that kind of things...
edit : well. The troll seem strong in this one. I'm out until something smart get written.

Last edited:

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
Are you looking for any drawer in particular? I've heard these ones are looking for work:

I hope your search goes well!

Thanks for your hint !!
There seems indeed to have alot in that one.

That could have helped, too bad I prefer them without wood.

Attachments

• f6s5.jpg
    f6s5.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
wow, so I say blame the French, and a French dude comes out to defend his bootlegging.

they're really not even trying to shake the stereotypes here..

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
wow, so I say blame the French, and a French dude comes out to defend his bootlegging.

they're really not even trying to shake the stereotypes here..

This dude got a serious hard on for the scam artist behind this bootleg factory.

So i contacted billy pitt (proto finder), a professional drawer (disney, Ubi), and the guy that did those new pcb (you know who this is).

Why don't you mention his name? Is it because you don't want him to stop selling his bootlegs to you? This dude got a temper, I know but I'm pretty sure he won't say no if you throw another bunch of $100 bills at him.

Let me help you and be the one mentioning him here. You're talking about the real founder of Neo Conception International (NCI) aka ATOMIKWAVE aka neoconverted aka Neo Ayato's butt buddy. One of the man behind the AES scam that took place (and still going) in Japan. The creator of hundreds of counterfeits (Metal Slug, Blazing Star, Pulstar, you name it). The master of diguise who hyped the shit out of the Bang Busters release on the french forums to get more sales. The liar who didn't want people to know how exactly he was involved with NCI and Neo Ayato to keep the sales going. The man who still want you to believe that his games are legit despite SNK prohibiting him from printing their logo on any of his bootlegs. That's who you're talking about.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
They are <300.
It seems that some hungry guys bought some of those for much more on eBay and YA (<1k).
Anyway first run are sold for 260in euro each on french forum, and most are still available.

I got myself a kizuna, so i can assure that everything is brand new.

I would understand some to be mad about ssspeunfix cos it mess with the actual market, but i believe kizuna and AF3 do not.

I am not affiliated with these release.
But I feel that the availability of those techs allow for new projet.

I have started to work on a ghostlopp release. So i contacted billy pitt (proto finder), a professional drawer (disney, Ubi), and the guy that did those new pcb (you know who this is).
I understand some of you are mad about what happened in the past (totc incident, neo ayato stealer, AF3 crookness, and so on).
But still this allow for some fine bootleg to be done. The boundary between bootleg and custom is maybe related to the quality of the product

anyway at least i answered a few question :
- below 300.
- all brand new, no sacrifice.

Plz dont flame too hard ^^

Have you tried contacting bobakusc@yahoo.com? He has a very good network and knowledge for making homebrew style games. He can put you in touch with a company that will make inserts and manuals that look original.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
it was a mistake to come here in good faith, answer some question that were writen, and talk about future project.
I get that.
It pain me that you are so blunt and thats impossible to share with most of you but whatever.
Dunno what are your irl work ppl, but i'm pretty sure it does not come with social relations.
Stay on your isolated island.. :/

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
it was a mistake to come here in good faith, answer some question that were writen, and talk about future project.
I get that.
It pain me that you are so blunt and thats impossible to share with most of you but whatever.
Dunno what are your irl work ppl, but i'm pretty sure it does not come with social relations.

The log out button is at the top of the page! Thanks for stopping in!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Interested to see the back of the AF3 case and manual.

UaBxays.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I get that.
Only to a Frogot does discussing future runs of teh boots = good faith.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
edit: This has not been posted anywhere here because each time a french (kuk exepted) open his mouth, he get bashed.

That is because kuk isn't a cock sucking bootlegging fucker like the rest of you. Go slither back to neogeofans.com. The only reason any of you visit the site is to score legit games from the marketplace, gotta have a few real games to round out that collection of conversions on your shelf.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Only to a Frogot does discussing future runs of teh boots = good faith.

This kind of frogot is a disgrace to frogotry and makes every frogot from all over the world look gayer than a cupcake factory. Somebody put this Atomikwave lover out of his misery please.

I get that.

jjxVmiw.gif

:keke:

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Why buying a game would need to be an investment ? I dint buy to sell another day.
Why not buy a converter + MVS cart? Or even better a (C)MVS?

So i contacted billy pitt (proto finder), a professional drawer (disney, Ubi), and the guy that did those new pcb (you know who this is).
Let me help you and be the one mentioning him here. You're talking about the real founder of Neo Conception International (NCI) aka ATOMIKWAVE aka neoconverted aka Neo Ayato's butt buddy. One of the man behind the AES scam that took place (and still going) in Japan. The creator of hundreds of counterfeits (Metal Slug, Blazing Star, Pulstar, you name it). The master of diguise who hyped the shit out of the Bang Busters release on the french forums to get more sales. The liar who didn't want people to know how exactly he was involved with NCI and Neo Ayato to keep the sales going. The man who still want you to believe that his games are legit despite SNK prohibiting him from printing their logo on any of his bootlegs. That's who you're talking about.
lol, he had no comeback to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.