PS4 Slim and Pro

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
On a slightly off topic, I don't understand why PC gaming keeps coming into this discussion. It really isn't the same thing as console gaming and never has been. Not everyone has the time/money to mess with a gaming rig, and even more want to game in their living room (by "living room" I mean something a married guy's wife has...not a nerd cave).

PC gaming will always be better than console gaming...but the same can be said for having a custom built hot rod over a factory sports car. If you're willing to drop more $$ and time on the custom built car...knock yourself out. For everyone else, they like the convenience of a factory car and a warranty.

Smokehouse - While I agree that the comparison is apples to oranges, Sony has stated that it is going after the PC Gamer crowd with the PS 4 Pro. I only bring up PC Gaming due to this statement. Overall, I find it funny that Sony is praised for offering scaled 4K gaming while just a year ago, scaling was ridiculed on XB-1. I am not a fanboy of either so bothers me none. Just got a chuckle from this.

GAMEFAN