POLL: 100 degrees / Most refreshing

Your refreshment of choice on a hot day

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
lol so fruit punch is a no go?. i've never seen gatorade here, but i am intrigued by the off key coloured ones like blue and green. i want to try arctic blitz, icy charge, glacier freeze, cool blue and lime cucumber.

Don't listen to the n00b, the fruit punch is good. I rarely drink Gatorade, but I prefer the G2, it's less sweet than the regular stuff.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm talking a hot ass day, your shirt is drenched with sweat, the sun is beating your ass down, you get home immediately take off all your clothes, and then hop in a shower with that cold as ice beer and just drink it while the water showers all over you. Yeah man that hits the fuckin spot right there

*high five*

FFTX. But to answer your question, for short periods (lawn mowing), ice water. If I'm dog-tired (working out, lots of yard work), cold grape sports drink.

Beer is only if I don't have anything else to do for the day. It makes me sleepy and kills any focus I might have for something important.

The secret is to drink more beer. If I have just one, I've found that once my body is done absorbing it, I get sleepy. But if I have more, I can keep going and going.

Gotta keep your tank full!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Don't listen to the n00b, the fruit punch is good. I rarely drink Gatorade, but I prefer the G2, it's less sweet than the regular stuff.

Any of the flavor's bogard mentioned are better than fruit punch. Even lemon lime and orange are good. Besides, Kool-Aid AND Hi-C do fruit punch better.

I mean, I guess fruit punch is ok, bogard, but put that at the bottom of your list to try.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
root beer and gatorade is on my list of all the things i want to try for when i get to the states.
here in Germany there used to be whole shelves of US imported food/drinks in larger supermarkets close to where troops were stationed. There are still a few that carry a selection... maybe you have the same in the UK? [import shelves I mean]

(I gotta say though, root beer is fucking disgusting. Tastes like bad medicine...)

Last edited:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
here in Germany there used to be whole shelves of US imported food/drinks in larger supermarkets close to where troops were stationed. There are still a few that carry a selection... maybe you have the same in the UK? [import shelves I mean]

(I gotta say though, root beer is fucking disgusting. Tastes like bad medicine...)

Proper root-beer is delicious, you German shithead.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
You just triggered me back when I was in Kazakhstan and all I wanted was a water, just one bottle, and I couldn't tell which ones were carbonated and which weren't.

Green label/top= carbonated
Blue label/top= still
Then the French brought out vittel with its red label and lid and fucked everyone.