Official SNK Neo-Geo Book: NEOGEO: A VISUAL HISTORY ネオジオ〜目で楽しむ軌跡〜 (Publisher Bitmap Books)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Only 330 units? Will they come glass encased so they can never be touched?

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
NOGEO: A Visual History is now available to pre-order at www.bitmapbooks.co.uk

ZDtgXkc.jpg

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Just placed my order for the Mega.

Thanks, Fraser. Looking forward to it.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I went with the collector's edition, as much as I like the gold bling on the mega edition I am equally fond of the coloured Neo logo and have no need of the t-shirt so I'm happy enough and looking forward to it arriving in September. Big thanks to everyone involved with this and for keeping the updates frequent.

frazer99

20 Year Member
Excellent news guys, sounds like the Mega editions are being secured by the fans which is good to hear.

Was going to pre-order, but shipping to my country is £16. Too much. Will order it once it is out and available from Book Depository. Free shipping yo.

frazer99

20 Year Member
Was going to pre-order, but shipping to my country is £16. Too much. Will order it once it is out and available from Book Depository. Free shipping yo.

According to Sam at Bitmap Books the only place to buy the book will be from their website. The Book Depository and Amazon and all the other places it has been listed were due to those companies scraping the data from the ISBN submission so I don't believe The Book Depository will get any stock. Bitmap Books actually take a loss on the shipping which unfortunately is expensive for some countries for tracked and insured shipping.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I pre-ordered one from ... oh wait:D

Nice job lads... I'm glad it's finally coming to fruition... The whole secrecy thingy was weird:D

Anyway, as soon as I get my uber special, sexually signed book... I am gonna raffle it... and ask Shawn to do the lotto thingy for me... (Let's admit it... he's as neutral as they come...)...

And... well.. it's time Shawn did something fun around here;)

xROTx

frazer99

20 Year Member
I pre-ordered one from ... oh wait:D

Nice job lads... I'm glad it's finally coming to fruition... The whole secrecy thingy was weird:D

Anyway, as soon as I get my uber special, sexually signed book... I am gonna raffle it... and ask Shawn to do the lotto thingy for me... (Let's admit it... he's as neutral as they come...)...

And... well.. it's time Shawn did something fun around here;)

xROTx

Cheers Rot, yeah we finally got there....

The uber special edition will be sorted no worries.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Placed my order. I can't wait to get to look through this thing.

According to Sam at Bitmap Books the only place to buy the book will be from their website. The Book Depository and Amazon and all the other places it has been listed were due to those companies scraping the data from the ISBN submission so I don't believe The Book Depository will get any stock. Bitmap Books actually take a loss on the shipping which unfortunately is expensive for some countries for tracked and insured shipping.

Hmm well, Book Depository do have the Super Famicom and other Bitmap books in stock. So it is a risk I'm taking. I am not in a hurry anyway.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Ordered a Collector's Edition, really looking forward to receiving it.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Are the 330 copies of the Mega edition numbered? Just curious.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Fair enough.

Got my pre-orders in. Roll on September.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i dont always preorder books at 7:01 bst - but when i do its the mega edition.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Mega edition ordered. £19 for shipping stings a bit though.